Finally can express my thoughts and opinions!

I would say I am. I respect everyones opinion, I have an open mind and tend to learn from others mistakes. I'm always learning and like to see others point of view.
I believe in equality, freedom of speech, I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether I agree or not. You are who you are.
How un-American of you......... :D

Welcome to the nuthouse!!!
hahaha
The real question is did you check in voluntarily or was it a court ordered involuntary commitment? :dunno:

How else do you think he is going to get his pay check from Soros?

I would say I am. I respect everyones opinion, I have an open mind and tend to learn from others mistakes. I'm always learning and like to see others point of view.
I believe in equality, freedom of speech, I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether I agree or not. You are who you are.

hahaha
The real question is did you check in voluntarily or was it a court ordered involuntary commitment? :dunno:

I'm still waiting on mine. Hell even the Kremlin hasn't paid up yet, damn cheapskates!!!

It was voluntarily. To make it clear I was being sarcastic about being liberal. I agree with some of each liberal and conservative views, but I would say I'm more on the conservative side.

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

hahaha

I'm still waiting on mine. Hell even the Kremlin hasn't paid up yet, damn cheapskates!!!

I changed my avatar as my sign of protest since you can't see me kneeling.

If you are referring to my post about nfl players kneeling. My opinion is that protesting for equal rights or whatever has nothing to do with disrespecting our national anthem and those who fought and died for this country. There are a lot of football fans who are proud to be an American. My point is most of the players probably don't even know why they are kneeling just doing it because other players are.
My other point is, without the fans how do you think the players get paid? The one player said if there are any up-set fans then "bye". He said if you don't want to come to the game or watch it that's your choice. Without the fans they would not be getting those multi million dollar contracts. If the fans stopped filling stadiums and buying nfl merchandise where else would the money come from?

hahaha

I changed my avatar as my sign of protest since you can't see me kneeling.
I stopped kneeling years ago, bad knees........ There is one song I will always sit for though, well because I'm always on the pot when I listen to it.......

If you are referring to my post about nfl players kneeling. My opinion is that protesting for equal rights or whatever has nothing to do with disrespecting our national anthem and those who fought and died for this country. There are a lot of football fans who are proud to be an American. My point is most of the players probably don't even know why they are kneeling just doing it because other players are.
My other point is, without the fans how do you think the players get paid? The one player said if there are any up-set fans then "bye". He said if you don't want to come to the game or watch it that's your choice. Without the fans they would not be getting those multi million dollar contracts. If the fans stopped filling stadiums and buying nfl merchandise where else would the money come from?
Federal bailouts? :dunno:

Ma you are going to have to learn not to take everything too seriously, or this site will give you a stroke.

I agree the players are not disrespecting the flag, nor America, or veterans.

I actually think that those who are screaming to boycott the NFL, have no problem buying products from companies that have degenerates as CEOs running them.

There are many people that go to their jobs everyday and doing something they might not like doing. What does not standing for the nationl anthem for a few minutes have anything to do with equal rights? I get it, they are free to have their own opinion and do what they believe, so they don't have to stand if they don't want. There are different ways to protest equal rights and unity other then kneeling instead of standing for a few moments and disrespecting our nation and people who served or currently serving for our nation.

Ma you are going to have to learn not to take everything too seriously, or this site will give you a stroke.

I actually think that those who are screaming to boycott the NFL, have no problem buying products from companies that have degenerates as CEOs running them.
I'm not taking anything to serious I just want to make sure my opinions are clear and that people understand where I'm coming from. that's all

I agree with you

Forum List

Back