Finally can express my thoughts and opinions!

I just recently joined this site. I am a 30 year old man from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. When I was younger I held my thoughts and opinions to myself worried that people would think what I had to say was dumb. Now that I am older I don't care what people think. Now I found something that I can express my thoughts and opinions with all kinds of people and see what they think. Also very interested in seeing what others think about whats going on in the world.

Most people on here are good people , very witty, and very passionate about how they view the world..

Wear this and you will be fine...:razz:

images

Or at least a bullet proof vest and be your your B.S. detector has fresh batteries.

But welcome ThatDude30 . I hope you will settle in and feel at much at home here as many of us do.
Trust me I don't let what others say bother me I don't feed in. I know a lot of people just like to start drama and comment just to start even if the statement is accurate and make sense. I have my own opinion as well as everyone else. I respect others opinions and views even if I don't agree. All you can do is learn.

I just recently joined this site. I am a 30 year old man from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. When I was younger I held my thoughts and opinions to myself worried that people would think what I had to say was dumb. Now that I am older I don't care what people think. Now I found something that I can express my thoughts and opinions with all kinds of people and see what they think. Also very interested in seeing what others think about whats going on in the world.
Welcome!....I'm originally from Altoona.

Willkommen!

Willkommen!

The best one of all ! :thup:

giphy.gif

just kidding, have fun, be yourself.

(If you can't be yourself, be Batman)
Thank you! I was thinking if I couldn't be myself I would want to be the hulk. lol

nah

black costumes are in.

green is out,

Unless you want to wear a red white and blue corset....?
Captain America is that dude.

Be sure to be nice and polite to DarkFury He is one bad ass dude. Here he is in action.

Gif-dump-4.gif

Most people on here are good people , very witty, and very passionate about how they view the world..

Wear this and you will be fine...:razz:

images

Or at least a bullet proof vest and be your your B.S. detector has fresh batteries.

But welcome ThatDude30 . I hope you will settle in and feel at much at home here as many of us do.
Trust me I don't let what others say bother me I don't feed in. I know a lot of people just like to start drama and comment just to start even if the statement is accurate and make sense. I have my own opinion as well as everyone else. I respect others opinions and views even if I don't agree. All you can do is learn.

That is an excellent philosophy of life. I respect anybody, no matter what his/her position, if he offers a reasonably civil and intelligent argument for his/her point of view whether or not I agree. But what I and probably others are gently suggesting, please don't learn from the haters and trolls who don't think at all. They don't have any intention of having a give and take discussion about much of anything but rather just spout nonsense and canned talking points. That honestly does not deserve respect.

giphy.gif

Thank you! I was thinking if I couldn't be myself I would want to be the hulk. lol

nah

black costumes are in.

green is out,

the captain don't wear a corset
lol. I just totally ignored the word corset. lol

Welcome!

My respect can be bought because I traded all my convictions for beer.

I think I traded all my morals and ethics too, but happily have one sensibility left.

I'll trade it for beer.

Welcome to the Mad House. The Rubber Room is downstairs, the safety helmets are in the closet behind you and I suggest you bring cookies for Coyote. It's best to stay on her good side!

giphy.gif

nah

black costumes are in.

green is out,

the captain don't wear a corset

He should. He's gettin pretty flabby.

Welcome!

My respect can be bought because I traded all my convictions for beer.

I think I traded all my morals and ethics too, but happily have one sensibility left.

I'll trade it for beer.

I got 5 gallons of IPA that I let get too hot, and it tastes like shit. Care to trade?

Hello TD, have a good quick look at 30 because you'll be 50 tomorrow after you blink and 30, which looked sooo far away when you were 13 will disappear in the rear-view mirror like the playoffs to Tony Romo.

This place is like a village, you'll here all kinds of strange languages and whispers, people wanting to do various things to-near-at-behind others, and the elders speak in tongues. Some folks relieve their bowels in the most inappropriate places as if they are blind.

Always remember, we do not speak of those whom we have not and will not have spoken of and about.

Here is a brief summary of what the Left Wingers have to say on all issues “you’re a racist, you’re a racist, you’re a racist, you’re a racist, you’re a racist, you’re a racist, you’re a racist, you’re a racist…………”

Welcome, Dude.

Now for the important stuff: Are you a liberal, or not?

I would say I am. I respect everyones opinion, I have an open mind and tend to learn from others mistakes. I'm always learning and like to see others point of view.

Forum List

Back