Finally can express my thoughts and opinions!

I would say I am. I respect everyones opinion, I have an open mind and tend to learn from others mistakes. I'm always learning and like to see others point of view.

Good. My daddy always said you should always keep an open mind, but not so open till your brain falls out.

You must not be very intelligent if your decision on liking an opinion or not is based on where that person lives and not by what is being said.

IMG_2357.JPG

Welcome!

I just recently joined this site. I am a 30 year old man from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. When I was younger I held my thoughts and opinions to myself worried that people would think what I had to say was dumb. Now that I am older I don't care what people think. Now I found something that I can express my thoughts and opinions with all kinds of people and see what they think. Also very interested in seeing what others think about whats going on in the world.

You still can't do it in person, face to face. That way lies a lot of loud quarreling these days. The deterioration of manners since Election Year has been spectacular. The yelling and carrying on of leftwingers in particular is pretty scary. You can say what you want on forums, though, so enjoy.

I just recently joined this site. I am a 30 year old man from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. When I was younger I held my thoughts and opinions to myself worried that people would think what I had to say was dumb. Now that I am older I don't care what people think. Now I found something that I can express my thoughts and opinions with all kinds of people and see what they think. Also very interested in seeing what others think about whats going on in the world.

You still can't do it in person, face to face. That way lies a lot of loud quarreling these days. The deterioration of manners since Election Year has been spectacular. The yelling and carrying on of leftwingers in particular is pretty scary. You can say what you want on forums, though, so enjoy.
I do do it person but unlike in person there are many other views on here. Please don't act like an internet tough guy that just makes you look dumb.

I would say I am. I respect everyones opinion, I have an open mind and tend to learn from others mistakes. I'm always learning and like to see others point of view.
I believe in equality, freedom of speech, I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether I agree or not. You are who you are.

I believe in equality, freedom of speech, I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether I agree or not. You are who you are.
How un-American of you......... :D

Welcome to the nuthouse!!!

How un-American of you......... :D

Welcome to the nuthouse!!!
hahaha
The real question is did you check in voluntarily or was it a court ordered involuntary commitment? :dunno:

Forum List

Back