Finally! An Explanation Of The "global Warming" Scam!

There is another cult that scares me more...the ones that pretend humans aren't a factor to global climate change. I am over fifty, and YES, the climate is changing, I have experienced it first hand. Don't give me any guff. 7 billion people now, A record. Don't pretend that isn't significant. Oh, yes, I am a conservative. So don't play that Ignorant liberal card. I see what is going on here. Plenty.

what have you experienced? Oh and I am over 50 so I'd like to know what you experienced that I haven't.

A functional education

just curious are you also MaryL? I thought I asked her.

Gosh! I'm terribly sorry. It was just that when I saw the opportunity you'd presented us with, I just assumed you'd done so on purpose. Surely no one could be dumb enough to ask a question like that in this environment without the full expectation of a response such as I provided. It might as well have been a knock-knock joke.

Hmmmmm... you ain't very bright s0n. still WiNNiNg.

I'm obviously a whole lot brighter than you. And, BTW, you've never won shit here dude. Not SHIT.

There is another cult that scares me more...the ones that pretend humans aren't a factor to global climate change. I am over fifty, and YES, the climate is changing, I have experienced it first hand. Don't give me any guff. 7 billion people now, A record. Don't pretend that isn't significant. Oh, yes, I am a conservative. So don't play that Ignorant liberal card. I see what is going on here. Plenty.

what have you experienced? Oh and I am over 50 so I'd like to know what you experienced that I haven't.

A functional education

Gosh! I'm terribly sorry. It was just that when I saw the opportunity you'd presented us with, I just assumed you'd done so on purpose. Surely no one could be dumb enough to ask a question like that in this environment without the full expectation of a response such as I provided. It might as well have been a knock-knock joke.

I'm obviously a whole lot brighter than you. And, BTW, you've never won shit here dude. Not SHIT.

Wow the AGW cult is getting desperate as they think the winning strategy is to lose!

Last edited:
That word is spelled "L-O-S-E", not "loose". One winning strategy we seem to have identified was to have paid attention to our spelling lessons back in grade school.

That word is spelled "L-O-S-E", not "loose". One winning strategy we seem to have identified was to have paid attention to our spelling lessons back in grade school.

And that is all they have, which just goes to show how desperate they have become.

WOW the AGW cult really is desperate these days..

The winning stradegy for them is to "L-O-S-E".....

A functional education

k00ksville Jiminie, just k00ksville. You''re a true LoSeR..... bar none. I don't think you'd hit water if you fell out of a boat. Don't sit too close to the oars.

I have a degree in ocean engineering. I guarantee you I have had a few science classes. In what subject was the extensive training you underwent that allowed you to mistake a bogus version of ice core temperature data taken in one location (Vostok) for "The Earth's Temperature"?

Here is a much better estimate of the world's average temperature over the previous 11,300 years (and before you make yourself look even more foolish, BP, Before Present, by definition means Before 1950. Thus you can add another 0.7C to the value at the right end of these graphs):

F1.large.jpg

Abstract
Surface temperature reconstructions of the past 1500 years suggest that recent warming is unprecedented in that time. Here we provide a broader perspective by reconstructing regional and global temperature anomalies for the past 11,300 years from 73 globally distributed records. Early Holocene (10,000 to 5000 years ago) warmth is followed by ~0.7°C cooling through the middle to late Holocene (<5000 years ago), culminating in the coolest temperatures of the Holocene during the Little Ice Age, about 200 years ago. This cooling is largely associated with ~2°C change in the North Atlantic. Current global temperatures of the past decade have not yet exceeded peak interglacial values but are warmer than during ~75% of the Holocene temperature history. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change model projections for 2100 exceed the full distribution of Holocene temperature under all plausible greenhouse gas emission scenarios.

Science Magazine Sign In

Funny, I have read that pile of IPCC crap. It makes vast assumptions on MODEL OUTPUTS. How many fucking times do I have to tell you morons that MODEL OUTPUTS ARE NOT EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE....

You warmer idiots just cant figure even basic science out.

I have a degree in ocean engineering. I guarantee you I have had a few science classes. In what subject was the extensive training you underwent that allowed you to mistake a bogus version of ice core temperature data taken in one location (Vostok) for "The Earth's Temperature"?

Here is a much better estimate of the world's average temperature over the previous 11,300 years (and before you make yourself look even more foolish, BP, Before Present, by definition means Before 1950. Thus you can add another 0.7C to the value at the right end of these graphs):

F1.large.jpg

Abstract
Surface temperature reconstructions of the past 1500 years suggest that recent warming is unprecedented in that time. Here we provide a broader perspective by reconstructing regional and global temperature anomalies for the past 11,300 years from 73 globally distributed records. Early Holocene (10,000 to 5000 years ago) warmth is followed by ~0.7°C cooling through the middle to late Holocene (<5000 years ago), culminating in the coolest temperatures of the Holocene during the Little Ice Age, about 200 years ago. This cooling is largely associated with ~2°C change in the North Atlantic. Current global temperatures of the past decade have not yet exceeded peak interglacial values but are warmer than during ~75% of the Holocene temperature history. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change model projections for 2100 exceed the full distribution of Holocene temperature under all plausible greenhouse gas emission scenarios.

Science Magazine Sign In

Funny, I have read that pile of IPCC crap. It makes vast assumptions on MODEL OUTPUTS. How many fucking times do I have to tell you morons that MODEL OUTPUTS ARE NOT EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE....

You warmer idiots just cant figure even basic science out.
I love their "you need a lab the size of the solar system" lie

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

A functional education

So I'm sorry, but I asked where you worked to use this education in science. Because frankly, you should keep your bosses away from here, it would be embarrassing for you. Or, you do in fact work for the left on Message Board trolling.

One last point, if I were you, I'd ask for my money back on that education, because your performance on here has been horrible. Makes it appear you learned nothing about science.

Are you talking to Mary L or to me? It doesn't work in either case, but it'd help us try to correct your faulty thinking.

Forum List

Back