Finally! An Explanation Of The "global Warming" Scam!

For my sake, I'd better hope they eat me? Is that what you're saying? This looks like another death wish to add to the list.

For my sake, I'd better hope they eat me? Is that what you're saying? This looks like another death wish to add to the list.
is that what I said? Is it? do you like rearranging words in others posts? hmmmm sounds like you play with others posts to stress a point. shame on you. I think that is in violation of the rules here right?

Hey everyone, look what little crick likes to do!!!!!! uh oh

When I first read your post it said "Better hope they eat cricks". I see now that it says "Better hope they don't eat cricks". I can't say whether I misread it the first time around or that you'v edited it. It doesn't really matter. Both expressions suggest the same thing.

There is another cult that scares me more...the ones that pretend humans aren't a factor to global climate change. I am over fifty, and YES, the climate is changing, I have experienced it first hand. Don't give me any guff. 7 billion people now, A record. Don't pretend that isn't significant. Oh, yes, I am a conservative. So don't play that Ignorant liberal card. I see what is going on here. Plenty.

There is another cult that scares me more...the ones that pretend humans aren't a factor to global climate change. I am over fifty, and YES, the climate is changing, I have experienced it first hand. Don't give me any guff. 7 billion people now, A record. Don't pretend that isn't significant. Oh, yes, I am a conservative. So don't play that Ignorant liberal card. I see what is going on here. Plenty.
Please tell me how dinosaurs, who inhabited this world, had 100X the mass off humans on earth to date, had roughly 200 times the foliage and vegetation.. And CO2 levels that ranged from 7,000-9,000ppm... The effect was greater by a factor of around 150 times.

DO we affect localized areas...? by what we build yes..

We are not big enough to do that which you purport. Nor has the science been done to figure out just what it is we are responsible for.

Conservatives are never guided by lies and half truths. That my dear is all CAGW is..

Please tell me how dinosaurs, who inhabited this world, had 100X the mass off humans on earth to date, had roughly 200 times the foliage and vegetation.. And CO2 levels that ranged from 7,000-9,000ppm... The effect was greater by a factor of around 150 times.

Dinosaurs lived from the late Triassic to the KT Extinction event. During that period, CO2 levels ranged between ~1200 to 2500 ppm. And that ranging took place over tens of millions of years, not the decades in which current changes are taking place. The greater amounts of vegetation on the planet would have helped keep temperatures in check. I don't know what you intend with "dinosaurs... had 100x the mass off(sic) humans on earth to date". If you mean they were physically larger, that would be wrong. We know of many large species of dinosaurs due to preservation bias: the larger specimens last long enough to get fossilized. There were hundreds of species of small dinosaurs, the size of cats and rats. If you mean that the total mass of all dinosaurs exceeded the total mass of all humans, you'd be comparing apples to oranges. Humans are one species. Dinosaurs included well over 1,000 distinct species. A more valid comparison would be the mass of the dinosaurs vs the mass of all vertebrate animal life on the planet today.

DO we affect localized areas...? by what we build yes..

Our pollution has trashed the entire planet. Our buildings may be seen from space, but it is what we have thrown away, including our waste gases and effluents that have had the greatest affect on the planet.

We are not big enough to do that which you purport. Nor has the science been done to figure out just what it is we are responsible for.

Of course we are. We produce billions of tons of crap every year. We have the numbers, we can do the math. You don't want to, of course. Among a number of other things, we are the primary cause of the global warming we've experienced over the last 150 years.

Conservatives are never guided by lies and half truths. That my dear is all CAGW is..

Conservatives buy into at LEAST as much bullshit as any other group. CAGW is a manufactured red herring. AGW is considered a valid theory describing the behavior of our climate by more than 97% of the world's active climate scientists. It is established science. The many denier claims and positions: THOSE are lies and half truths.

Liberals, Democrats, are anti-science.

Despite their google links.

Education correlates with a number of interesting parameters.

The more educated one is, the more likely that one is an atheist and not a christian, a left of center humanist democrat and not a conservative, not a republican, not a racist and someone who accepts AGW as valid.
You certainly post, like you are uneducated, your Google searches proves your lack of understanding.

I see. You have no answer. You saw "google links" in one of the earlier posts and so, without gaining full comprehension of anything that's been said, you come up with what you expect to be an on-topic, witty, bitingly acerbic repartee. But, my god, for some reason, you don't.

God are you stupid.

Ah, but you are a conservative, not a 'Conservative'. A very large differance.

what have you experienced? Oh and I am over 50 so I'd like to know what you experienced that I haven't.

what have you experienced? Oh and I am over 50 so I'd like to know what you experienced that I haven't.

A functional education

Last edited:
I see. You have no answer. You saw "google links" in one of the earlier posts and so, without gaining full comprehension of anything that's been said, you come up with what you expect to be an on-topic, witty, bitingly acerbic repartee. But, my god, for some reason, you don't.

God are you stupid.

Another AGW looking in the mirror moment..

Brought to you by the those that deny real science..

A functional education

Yep and not one real science course taken by you!

10TempPast11000Yrs_lg.jpg
\

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period.

I have a degree in ocean engineering. I guarantee you I have had a few science classes. In what subject was the extensive training you underwent that allowed you to mistake a bogus version of ice core temperature data taken in one location (Vostok) for "The Earth's Temperature"?

Here is a much better estimate of the world's average temperature over the previous 11,300 years (and before you make yourself look even more foolish, BP, Before Present, by definition means Before 1950. Thus you can add another 0.7C to the value at the right end of these graphs):

F1.large.jpg

Abstract
Surface temperature reconstructions of the past 1500 years suggest that recent warming is unprecedented in that time. Here we provide a broader perspective by reconstructing regional and global temperature anomalies for the past 11,300 years from 73 globally distributed records. Early Holocene (10,000 to 5000 years ago) warmth is followed by ~0.7°C cooling through the middle to late Holocene (<5000 years ago), culminating in the coolest temperatures of the Holocene during the Little Ice Age, about 200 years ago. This cooling is largely associated with ~2°C change in the North Atlantic. Current global temperatures of the past decade have not yet exceeded peak interglacial values but are warmer than during ~75% of the Holocene temperature history. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change model projections for 2100 exceed the full distribution of Holocene temperature under all plausible greenhouse gas emission scenarios.

Science Magazine Sign In

A functional education
just curious are you also MaryL? I thought I asked her. Hmmmmm... you ain't very bright s0n. still WiNNiNg. :itsok: :itsok:

I have a degree in ocean engineering. I guarantee you I have had a few science classes. In what subject was the extensive training you underwent that allowed you to mistake a bogus version of ice core temperature data taken in one location (Vostok) for "The Earth's Temperature"?

Here is a much better estimate of the world's average temperature over the previous 11,300 years (and before you make yourself look even more foolish, BP, Before Present, by definition means Before 1950. Thus you can add another 0.7C to the value at the right end of these graphs):

F1.large.jpg

Abstract
Surface temperature reconstructions of the past 1500 years suggest that recent warming is unprecedented in that time. Here we provide a broader perspective by reconstructing regional and global temperature anomalies for the past 11,300 years from 73 globally distributed records. Early Holocene (10,000 to 5000 years ago) warmth is followed by ~0.7°C cooling through the middle to late Holocene (<5000 years ago), culminating in the coolest temperatures of the Holocene during the Little Ice Age, about 200 years ago. This cooling is largely associated with ~2°C change in the North Atlantic. Current global temperatures of the past decade have not yet exceeded peak interglacial values but are warmer than during ~75% of the Holocene temperature history. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change model projections for 2100 exceed the full distribution of Holocene temperature under all plausible greenhouse gas emission scenarios.

Science Magazine Sign In
What is your practical use of your degree? Where was it you worked?
Edit: oh yeah, a message board. Now that's fnnnnnnnn fantastic funny..WiNNiNg.

Forum List

Back