Finally, A Win For Anti-Gay Marriage Republicans

A person should be able to refuse to marry people if they don't feel right doing it. The pastor of my mom's church wouldn't marry my ex and I if we didn’t go to counseling before our wedding. Guess what, we found someone else to marry us. My gosh you loons have to much time on your hands to worry about stupid shit like this. Even worse making a law so someone can live their life as they want.

Religious marriage can be denied

A government worker has no right to insert his/her personal feelings into a legal wedding

What if the state didn't feel right about you marrying? Same energy?

Also....why are you folks so cowardly?

Just a few months ago, you morons were claiming that nobody would be going after same sex marriage...and what do you know, yall were lying.....if you want to ban it, own it....stop being cowardly about it like a bitch...

I never said that. I’ve always felt it ripe for the picking.

Religious marriage can be denied

A government worker has no right to insert his/her personal feelings into a legal wedding
So you agree the Supreme Court overstepped their jurisdiction in ruling for same-sex marriage.

We're gonna find out how crazy you idiots are when the Supreme Court returns same-sex marriage to the states.
Find out what?

That Conservatives take glee in stripping rights away from folks -- and hiding behind religion to do it?

A religion whose tenets they don't even follow anyway....sounds like you folks are using religion as a shield for your own prejudice...

By the way, that same lame religious argument was used by Conservatives when they were fighting to keep interracial marriage illegal....how did that fight work out ?

Find out what?

That Conservatives take glee in stripping rights away from folks -- and hiding behind religion to do it?

A religion whose tenets they don't even follow anyway....sounds like you folks are using religion as a shield for your own prejudice...

By the way, that same lame religious argument was used by Conservatives when they were fighting to keep interracial marriage illegal....how did that fight work out ?

Wait, what? As a straight male the right to marry another male would be stripped from me as well.

I don’t object.

Find out what?

It has nothing to do with religion. Marriage laws are state issues.

So you agree the Supreme Court overstepped their jurisdiction in ruling for same-sex marriage.
No, because churches are not required for someone to be married....which further tells me how full of shit you are....

A church already has the right to refuse to sanction a same-sex ceremony....but they aren't the one who issues licenses so they are irrelevant...

You want government to deny rights based on your bullshit interpretation of what you think your Sky Daddy wants...

No, because churches are not required for someone to be married....which further tells me how full of shit you are....

A church already has the right to refuse to sanction a same-sex ceremony....but they aren't the one who issues licenses so they are irrelevant...

You want government to deny rights based on your bullshit interpretation of what you think your Sky Daddy wants...
Hey, idiot. Marriage laws are state issues. No one is talking about religion except you.

What if the state didn't feel right about you marrying? Same energy?

Also....why are you folks so cowardly?

Just a few months ago, you morons were claiming that nobody would be going after same sex marriage...and what do you know, yall were lying.....if you want to ban it, own it....stop being cowardly about it like a bitch...
Did you not read my post? I said my mom's pastor wouldn't marry us if we didn't go through counseling. So we got someone else to marry us. I was fine with it, you loons need to get a job. That way you won't be in every business.

Where did you get the idea that Republicans are against interracial marriage,

Totally NOT against them ...

main-qimg-6732dc7f0a72269376059492dbbcf3a7.jpg

Did you not read my post? I said my mom's pastor wouldn't marry us if we didn't go through counseling. So we got someone else to marry us. I was fine with it, you loons need to get a job. That way you won't be in every business.

Pastors have that right
Government workers don’t

Why does government have any involvement in a wedding in the first place? Why are personal relationships legislated?

Forum List

Back