Final Survey/Poll.What Is Your Favorite,"Lie Of The Year" ??. The Russians Again?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: 2017, a year of never ending,made up stories geared to make Trump look like a fool/clown/mentally incompetent/groper, etc. etc. etc.
:laugh:,,a year when us real Americans just couldn't stop laughing/ridiculing the never ending laughable/absurd stories about Trump and other conservatives, just trying to make them look pathetic while every democrat/liberal leader were frequently making complete fools of themselves for 365 days.
:laugh2:So what lie stood out the most on your list?
Please Entertain Us !!! :mm: :dance: :boobies:

• Banned
for me, easy/obvious choice. The Russians Voted In 2016!,:laugh2:,,I mean, its been going on all year, we had the trial when we all heard the one in question claiming that none of the ballots were tampered with, there was no evidence of "The Russians" getting their hands on the ballots of messin' with the voting machines,,,get my point? :iagree:

There are so many to choose from..

“I mean right now, we're the highest-taxed nation in the world.” (this is a good one as he repeated it at least 5 times)

or

(about the tax plan) "Believe me,this is not good for me."

• Banned
and the thing about the Russians, OK, the Russians helped Trump win,,well,then, then How come Trump didnt win by about 5 Million Votes?

for me, easy/obvious choice. The Russians Voted In 2016!,:laugh2:,,I mean, its been going on all year, we had the trial when we all heard the one in question claiming that none of the ballots were tampered with, there was no evidence of "The Russians" getting their hands on the ballots of messin' with the voting machines,,,get my point? :iagree:

Agreed. The biggest lie of the year and probably the biggest lie of the 21st century, was the one from the Democrats claiming that Russia had something to do with the 2016 election.

I don't know who is stupider: The person who came up with that one, or the people who actually believe it.

I thought this was an actual poll with dialog boxes where we could rally voted & see the winner.

OF COURSE the Democratic HALLUCINATION of Russia/Trump collusion DELUSION is the biggest LIE of the year!

Agreed. The biggest lie of the year and probably the biggest lie of the 21st century, was the one from the Democrats claiming that Russia had something to do with the 2016 election.

I don't know who is stupider: The person who came up with that one, or the people who actually believe it.
God, I wish a host/reporter asked Hillary,,,,you know Miss Clinton, you are adamant that the Russians assisted Trump in winning the election, yet you got more votes? To most normal Americans, this doesnt make any sense, do you understand what I am getting at?

:2up: 2017, a year of never ending,made up stories geared to make Trump look like a fool/clown/mentally incompetent/groper, etc. etc. etc.
:laugh:,,a year when us real Americans just couldn't stop laughing/ridiculing the never ending laughable/absurd stories about Trump and other conservatives, just trying to make them look pathetic while every democrat/liberal leader were frequently making complete fools of themselves for 365 days.
:laugh2:So what lie stood out the most on your list?
Please Entertain Us !!! :mm: :dance: :boobies:

Which lie stood out the most? How can anyone keep track, libs have a new lie every 10 minutes.

The Russia story is not fake. I thought it was until I found this:

trump russia.jpg

Wall that Mexico will pay for .

We never met with the Russians.
Ok we met with the Russians, but it was about adoption .

Forum List

Back