Final notice: Legalization is due now!

That's pretty disgusting, considering the content of there character is breaking the laws and not hold any value to our country other than what they can send back,.

not to worry it is an election year they will not pass this immigration amnesty, they will use it as scare tactics and the like till the election is over then topshelf it.....besides if they did pass amnesty unemployment would rise as the 10mill-20mill illegals all have to apply for jobs and soak up the unemployment benefits.....not to worry obama would look even worse, if in Feb 20 million new people applied for unemployment....dead topic especially when they are scared by their job security.

I see unemployment, poverty and homelessness increasing every year. Now, I see illegal aliens living in overcrowded conditions, but never are they out in the fucking cold, living from handouts in tents. Never are poor Hispanic illegal aliens holding signs begging for food by the side of the road, either.
Illegal aliens don’t need to violate our laws. Nope, few of these people need resort to such a alternative. This country does provide sanctuary to anyone that can prove they are in danger in their home counties. Most are here as an alternative. It’s an option. Why wait and file papers, perhaps to be denied, when you can just sneak in and lie? What’s the worst that can be done? Deportation? What a fucking joke. I am sick and tired of this crap, all I hear anymore is fucking Spanish out in pubic. Overrun by lying sacks of shit for the flimsiest of reasons. I post here because I am a victim of illegal immigration, and, I feel I can speak for the ones that are homeless, poor and disenfranchised and forgotten. Enough, already! Final notice, my sweet bippy.

Originally posted by SW2SILVER
Why (SHOULD 12 MILLION MEXICANS) wait and file papers, perhaps to be denied, when you can just sneak in and lie?

Perhaps to be denied?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

12 million unskilled mexican workers would PERHAPS be denied american citizenship (or even a work permit) if they applied for it in Mexico?? :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
José;1940023 said:
Originally posted by SW2SILVER
Why (SHOULD 12 MILLION MEXICANS) wait and file papers, perhaps to be denied, when you can just sneak in and lie?

12 million unskilled mexican workers would PERHAPS be denied american citizenship (or even a work permit) if they applied for it in Mexico?? :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jose: I’ve not been posting much here. It’s rather depressing to read some of the pro-illegal alien propaganda , and responding to that blather just seems encourage you blokes. You see my avatar? That isn’t a hoax. That wasn’t cut -n-paste crap from a Uber-Republican Fox News web page, either. That’s a genuine bullet, and an real live flesh and blood Mexican illegal put it there. I have another bullet in eve of my house. THAT kind of thing, you people aren’t going to make go away. This is a cultural war, and they are shooting real live rounds, and that’s fucking fact. I didn’t create this situation, but I’m a victim caught in the middle. I hate this situation , it never should have been allowed to get this bad. That’s one reason why I am so pissed off on this subject. So, here’s my response, brother: You are implying that PERHAPS poor jobless Mexicans won’t get jobs? That falls under category of “Life just isn’t fair”. You haven’t learned that yet? Your post seems to imply that somehow, Mexicans are ENTITLED (?!) to American jobs. Which also implies they can get those jobs any way they want. The ends justify the means? No…Anyway, here’s another disappointing fact: Even Americans aren’t guaranteed a job. I’m worried that the plant I work at will close, and they are already laying off employees and cutting back on working hours as it is. OK, so on behalf of all those homeless and unemployed Americans, All I can say about jobless Mexicans is….Tough shit. As far as I am concerned, this problem would be solved if Mexicans used birth control and actually used all those smarts of theirs for more constructive ways. And, of course, just fucking LEGALY immigrating wouldn’t hurt em’ either.

Execute them all.

They are criminals and every illegal is a rapist or a murderer. It's the only reason they'd not go through the innumerable legal routes to residency. I have no tolerance for them whatsoever. Don't lock them up and pay for them, don't sent them back every 3 days. Execute them in the desert and get end it. Border Patrol needs to be using lethal force during most encounters.

Enforce our fucking sovereignty.

Forum List

Back