Final Destination 2

J

janeeng

Well, I saw this on and off today, till I was able to see the whole thing, what a disgusting movie, it was good, but quite full of blood and guts. Jim, I know this is a movie for you for sure, if you hadn't seen it already! if you like to see death, with blood and guts, a true movie to see, not to mention sitting the whole time and going nuts trying to figure out what's going on. I liked it.

Originally posted by janeeng
Well, I saw this on and off today, till I was able to see the whole thing, what a disgusting movie, it was good, but quite full of blood and guts. Jim, I know this is a movie for you for sure, if you hadn't seen it already! if you like to see death, with blood and guts, a true movie to see, not to mention sitting the whole time and going nuts trying to figure out what's going on. I liked it.

Saw his one already and loved it! How did you like the falling glass?:D

THis movie was hilarious! Pretty lame plot-wise, though. I liked the first one a lot, though it wasn't very gory.

That glass part was the nastiest thing I have seen!!!!

I haven't had the pleasures of number 1, this was bad enough.

Lol, the first one is actually a really good movie, take the second one and take out a lot of the gore and replace it with really good suspense and you've got the first one.

Note to Evilarnold, if you want a movie to demonstrate your sound system, Final Destination 1 is the one, there's a really great explosion toward the beginning (you know what I'm talking about, if you've seen it) that really rattles the windows with a decent system!

I guess I will now have to see the first one and try to put them together - I don't think I have seen as much gore as I have in number 2!!! yuk!!! even the ending!!! BBQ time!!! :)

arnold, haven't seen you lately!!! how's the computer??? and I should have known you had both of these. I am going to grab a blank CD this week, can you burn me number 1?????

Forum List

Back