Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

`
1663530783194.png

`

Yadda yadda, dude, it still hasn't been proven, one way or the other, has it?

Period.............
What exactly is the "it" you are claiming hasn't been proven?

And maybe you can elaborate on what you mean by "proven."

Do you mean it as in "has not risen to YOUR level of credible proof?"

And if so what would that be?

Because I have seen plenty of PROOF!

It doesn't even matter whether he "thought" they were declassified or not.
Initially the National Archives was just trying to retrieve all documents "labled classified."
Trump's attorneys said they had all been returned.
But they hadn't.
Period.
What the Democrats wanted with all Trump's documents was to find out how much he knew about the Clintoons, Obummer, and Basement Joe's crimes. The nuclear bomb claims are untrue narratives of what was there. Likely, it was how much information was given to China by Clinton, to Putin by Obama, along with promised deals about Alaskan Aleutians with rich deposits of oil to Russia, weaponized uranium from Wyoming and other western states to Putin, and under-the-table deals with Biden's buddy-buddying with countries receiving fat Foreign Aid Projects, and how much was pilferred and placed on Air Force planes to be sold to who knows who for rich estates, running for office money, etc., etc., etc.
Oh, cheese louise!!! The Leftist Lockstep Press wouldn't tattle on them, nor even ask "what's gong on?" Trump's not supposed to know nothing about extortions the Democrats made, with their in-the-pocket FBI agents handpicked to squeal and hollar "Lock him up." over allegations that cannot and never will be proven, Just like Impeachment 1 and 2.
"

So you Democrats think you can get away with abolishing Amendment 4? what are you going after next? My freedom of speech? My freedom of religion? My stacks and stacks of unopened mail while I was ill? do tell. If you think they can't go for you, just wait till you call them on their crimes. Stalking Queen Maxine will have your banking priviledges taken away from you in the twinkling of an eye, because she uses hate and intimidation as her instruments of destroying Trump supporters and anyone Nancy Pelosi says to "go get".

Even CNN had a hard time spinning their way out of that one.

Got anything current to contribute, or is stuff that's from way back in 2017 and 2018 all you got to deflect from Trump's current troubles?

What the Democrats wanted with all Trump's documents was to find out how much he knew about the Clintoons, Obummer, and Basement Joe's crimes. The nuclear bomb claims are untrue narratives of what was there. Likely, it was how much information was given to China by Clinton, to Putin by Obama, along with promised deals about Alaskan Aleutians with rich deposits of oil to Russia, weaponized uranium from Wyoming and other western states to Putin, and under-the-table deals with Biden's buddy-buddying with countries receiving fat Foreign Aid Projects, and how much was pilferred and placed on Air Force planes to be sold to who knows who for rich estates, running for office money, etc., etc., etc.
Oh, cheese louise!!! The Leftist Lockstep Press wouldn't tattle on them, nor even ask "what's gong on?" Trump's not supposed to know nothing about extortions the Democrats made, with their in-the-pocket FBI agents handpicked to squeal and hollar "Lock him up." over allegations that cannot and never will be proven, Just like Impeachment 1 and 2.
"
How many layers of aluminum foil are there on your helmet anyway?
At any rate you are channeling Mark Levin wonderfully.

Might wanna look up what a former president is allowed to access when it comes to classified material, because if you do, you will see what you wrote in your first paragraph is completely wrong. No, they DON'T HAVE ACCESS FOR LIFE!!!

I said all former presidents have a SCIF in their house after leaving office, unless maybe they are like Ronny in his later years going senile. And current presidents have access to whatever documents they are cleared to see, and see whatever documents are deemed necessary for him to see.

None of that gives him access to just TAKE boxes and boxes full of stuff he isn't warranted to see nor have. Someone is responsible for that stuff! It doesn't just "fall" into a president's hands. And the nature of the bogus leaked media releases by the FBI suggest that there was little or no real basis for the raid, other than POLITICS.

And THAT is an ABUSE OF POWER that some people are going to pay a heavy price for, including Wally.

9884283.jpeg
95260666946048_n.jpg

Now cartoons from DOJ are acceptable as evidence?
What exactly is the "it" you are claiming hasn't been proven?

And maybe you can elaborate on what you mean by "proven."

Do you mean it as in "has not risen to YOUR level of credible proof?"

And if so what would that be?

Because I have seen plenty of PROOF!
Tell me about this 'proof'......has it been introduced as evidence and been proven legitimate?
Looks like you accept what is revealed in LW MSM.....
Pleae provide sources for you claim...other than LWMSM.
Or are you relying on 'FBI leaks' that have recently been proven coming from the FBI Scif?
Tell me about credible proof.....only credible proof I am aware of is evidence provided in court, not legacy MSM.

Last edited:
So you Democrats think you can get away with abolishing Amendment 4? what are you going after next? My freedom of speech? My freedom of religion? My stacks and stacks of unopened mail while I was ill? do tell. If you think they can't go for you, just wait till you call them on their crimes. Stalking Queen Maxine will have your banking priviledges taken away from you in the twinkling of an eye, because she uses hate and intimidation as her instruments of destroying Trump supporters and anyone Nancy Pelosi says to "go get".
I love the 4th Amendment MAGAt. A JUDGE decided there was good probable cause, and he indeed was born out by what was found.
Of course, by law, all the other unclassified material created in the course of Business by the Prez belongs to the National Archive as well.

Your defense of the Criminal Trump (probably selling /using those docs) makes me sick you unpatriotic clown.

PS goofy:
You're not within 50 IQ points of debating me, and obviously have no knowledge of current events. Fox?

`

Last edited:
Now cartoons from DOJ are acceptable as evidence?

Tell me about this 'proof'......has it been introduced as evidence and been proven legitimate?
Looks like you accept what is revealed in LW MSM.....
Pleae provide sources for you claim...other than LWMSM.
Or are you relying on 'FBI leaks' that have recently been proven coming from the FBI Scif?
Tell me about credible proof.....only credible proof I am aware of is evidence provided in court, not legacy MSM.
the summary is from the DOJ.
They would be on huge legal jeopardy if they are lying.
A conspiracy of all the raiding agents. You're suggesting they were planted while Trumpov admits he took them but says/Lies he declassified them. Ooops Goofy!
BTW, the FBI is run by a Trump appointee you dum male Bltch.

Let's see.. believe the FBI/DOJ or Exponentially the Biggest Liar of all time in any Public office?
You ldiot clown.

`

Last edited:
I love the 4th Amendment MAGAt. A JUDGE decided there was good probable cause, and he indeed was born out by what was found.
Of course, by law, all the other unclassified material created in the course of Business by the Prez belongs to the National Archive as well.

Your defense of the Criminal Trump (probably selling /using those docs) makes me sick you Treasonous clown.

PS goofy:
You're not within 50 IQ points of debating me, and have obviously have no knowledge of current events. Fox?

`
He he he......the warrant was overly non specific.

the summary is from the DOJ.
They would be on huge legal jeopardy if they are lying.
A conspiracy of all the raiding agents. You're suggesting they were planted while Trumpov admits he took them but says/Lies he declassified them. Ooops Goofy!
BTW, the FBI is run by a Trump appointee you dum male Bltch.

Let's see.. believe the FBI/DOJ or exponentially the biggest Liar of all time in any Public office?
You ldiot clown.

`
You need to consult with General Flynn and several others.................

FBI already has been found altering data and using unproven information against Trump......so you tell me of they are a reliable source.

And, by law, FBI/DOJ can lie to get a conviction.

You need to consult with General Flynn and several others.................

FBI already has been found altering data and using unproven information against Trump......so you tell me of they are a reliable source.

And, by law, FBI/DOJ can lie to get a conviction.
General Flynn was on the take of Russia and Turkey Traitor Boy.
And no answer to the FACT the docs were Stolen by Trump.
He admitted it but cried/LIED they were declassified.

You are also Declasse-fried you Male Blmbo.
`
`

And a big :fu:FU :fu:to you too, asswipe! If you actually dealt in facts you'd at least know that once you're a president, for the rest of your life, every ex has a SCIF at their house and are privy to sit in on a security briefing once every day! No president current or former is ever out of the security loop,

First you say that an ex president has a SCIF in their house for life (no they don't..........SCIFs are not required for an ex president as they no longer have a security clearance after they leave office). And no, they are not "privy to sit in on a security briefing once every day". While they are the sitting president, yes, they are given security briefings once a day if they want them (Trump didn't incidentally), but that also stops when they leave office.

I said all former presidents have a SCIF in their house after leaving office, unless maybe they are like Ronny in his later years going senile. And current presidents have access to whatever documents they are cleared to see, and see whatever documents are deemed necessary for him to see.

None of that gives him access to just TAKE boxes and boxes full of stuff he isn't warranted to see nor have. Someone is responsible for that stuff! It doesn't just "fall" into a president's hands. And the nature of the bogus leaked media releases by the FBI suggest that there was little or no real basis for the raid, other than POLITICS.

And THAT is an ABUSE OF POWER that some people are going to pay a heavy price for, including Wally.

Yes, CURRENT presidents (meaning they are actively serving as such) have access to whatever documents they need to see, but once the president leaves office, they are no longer allowed to see whatever they want. If there is a situation that the current president deems necessary for a former to know about, they are "read in" (given temporary clearances to see the material), but that is all they get. If Biden gave Trump a temporary clearance, that clearance is only for the material his knowledge is needed for, and nothing else, and access stops when his (the former president's) knowledge is no longer required. And no, Trump is no longer a current president, he left office when Biden was sworn in, and that is when his clearance stopped as well.

First you say that an ex president has a SCIF in their house for life (no they don't..........SCIFs are not required for an ex president as they no longer have a security clearance after they leave office).
Ex presidents still get daily security briefings. Since you are wrong about that, not really worth reading or arguing anything else. Believe what you want.

General Flynn was on the take of Russia and Turkey Traitor Boy.
He admitted it but cried/LIED they were declassified.

You are also Declasse-fried you Male Blmbo.
`
`

Curious if you can provide a link to the DOJ investigation, showing what you claim....regarding Trump....

Then, can you provide a link, showing Flynn was on the take, as you claim.

Forum List

Back