Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

giphy.gif

View attachment 695862

View attachment 695861
So you figure Hillary is behind this eh ??

You have diplomacy confused with a lack of virtue. Trump treats other people with respect, which inspires trust in this country, because he is dedicated to honesty in all business affairs. You've heard a ton of lies by people who are jealous of his acumen with human relations. I betcha a dime that he will focus on World Peace when he is re-elected, which I am going to support so long as he stays right with the Lord, and that in general is his aim to please God and our sainted founders who gave all they had to bring about a free nation for the common as well as the elite peoples. That's why you will hear American crowds roar with joy when he speaks about providing for the common defense. The foreign countries have a range of opinions, but he knows how to set peace among men, and I pray this time he has enough time to bring about that millineum of peace the Good Book promises. Trump enjoys people being at peace with one another. Your corrupt leaders have bent over backward to invent convenient lies to expedite power all to themselves, calling all of us "fascists" through your extortionist-in-chief liar.

He will also get another purge underway, and that is to continue where he left off cleaning up the Atlantic Ocean of all that plastic. The MSM ignored all the good President Trump was planning along with his amazing staffers that Maxine Waters had stalked by her predatory followers so inclined to crime, they didn't know that stalking is a crime, and I hope Maxine Waters is forced out of her high office by her own constituents who aren't as dumb as she thinks they are.
Hopefully you are right, and that everything works out for the good of this country, because what we have now isn't working out at all. Anyone knows now that Biden and his hired people are huge security problem's for this sovereign nation. Him waging war on over half or better of the nation should have opened American's eye's wide open. It did......

At Trump's Ohio rally yesterday, I was noticing a lot more black's in the audience. I think a lot of waking up is happening across America.

The FBI took medical records and tax records. What crimes were they trying to prove with those?
It was obviously a fishing expedition. The problem is if they discovered anything new a court may throw the evidence out as the FBI had no right to it.

You're running out of scapegoats.

lol ... right back at ya.

seems the appellate court ain't screwing around either.

Trump attorneys given until Tuesday for response to DOJ motion on classified docs

Max Thornberry, David Spunt
Sat, September 17, 2022 at 8:23 PM· 1 min read

An appeals court is giving former President Donald Trump’s attorneys until Tuesday afternoon to respond to a Department of Justice request to continue to use classified documents seized from Mar-a-Lago.

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals announced on Saturday evening it gave Trump’s attorneys until noon on Tuesday to offer a response to the DOJ’s Friday evening filing. Tuesday is also the day Trump’s attorneys and the DOJ were called to New York to appear before special master Raymond Dearie.

Trump attorneys given until Tuesday for response to DOJ motion on classified docs

:fingerscrossed:

DOJ claims 100 were classified.......so that leaves 9,900 that weren't.

iu

actually it's 10,900. & the DOJ said for the special master to have at it. he's got until the end of november to get 'er dun.

Yadda yadda, dude, it still hasn't been proven, one way or the other, has it?
It doesn't even matter whether he "thought" they were declassified or not.
Initially the National Archives was just trying to retrieve all documents "labled classified."
Trump's attorneys said they had all been returned.
But they hadn't.
Period.

Even CNN had a hard time spinning their way out of that one.

And a big :fu:FU :fu:to you too, asswipe! If you actually dealt in facts you'd at least know that once you're a president, for the rest of your life, every ex has a SCIF at their house and are privy to sit in on a security briefing once every day! No president current or former is ever out of the security loop,

Not only aren't there any "nuclear secrets" just laying around for a president to steal that they wouldn't even notice gone for two years except in your media-baked, half-cocked gullible brain reeled in yet once more by thick gov-media propaganda designed to sell papers and swing elections, but if anything, Trump's storage at Mar A Lago is more secure than most. If not, why don't you try breaking in there and find out! Certainly a million times more secure than Hillary as Sec. where she stored all her information on a publicly connected store bought home computer in her closet! :21:

Sorry, asswipe, but not only can't a president just "steal" secrets as all that stuff is gone through, approved, declassified by the sitting resident and packed and delivered by the GSA, but don't you think that if actually true that Trump had national secrets and was attempting to sell them to a foreign enemy, that Trump would have been arrested and taken away in leg irons long ago.

Might wanna look up what a former president is allowed to access when it comes to classified material, because if you do, you will see what you wrote in your first paragraph is completely wrong. No, they DON'T HAVE ACCESS FOR LIFE!!!

Hopefully you are right, and that everything works out for the good of this country, because what we have now isn't working out at all. Anyone knows now that Biden and his hired people are huge security problem's for this sovereign nation. Him waging war on over half or better of the nation should have opened American's eye's wide open. It did......

At Trump's Ohio rally yesterday, I was noticing a lot more black's in the audience. I think a lot of waking up is happening across America.
It absolutely is changing daily. There is a very strong black male coming from TikTok now doing interviews on Newsmax, The Daily Wire, and other media stations. He’s a a very good representative of conservatism and an immigrant into the US. His opinions are so spot on he’s worth a listen! Solid conservative that is well versed in the political process, US Constitution, and current issues.

It absolutely is changing daily. There is a very strong black male coming from TikTok now doing interviews on Newsmax, The Daily Wire, and other media stations. He’s a a very good representative of conservatism and an immigrant into the US. His opinions are so spot on he’s worth a listen! Solid conservative that is well versed in the political process, US Constitution, and current issues.

"A very strong black male"
:auiqs.jpg:

"A very strong black male"
:auiqs.jpg:
I would’ve said the same thing about a very strong white male, but thinking more about that you’re right. I could’ve said a very strong male (strength: his words and leadership qualities not physical appearance). My comments are about how things are changing and I responded specifically to a poster who said he noticed more Black people in attendance to Trump’s rallies in Ohio. The country benefits by leadership. This guy fits the bill imo, and in the opinion of many others for the record.

And a big :fu:FU :fu:to you too, asswipe! If you actually dealt in facts you'd at least know that once you're a president, for the rest of your life, every ex has a SCIF at their house and are privy to sit in on a security briefing once every day! No president current or former is ever out of the security loop,

Not only aren't there any "nuclear secrets" just laying around for a president to steal that they wouldn't even notice gone for two years except in your media-baked, half-cocked gullible brain reeled in yet once more by thick gov-media propaganda designed to sell papers and swing elections, but if anything, Trump's storage at Mar A Lago is more secure than most. If not, why don't you try breaking in there and find out! Certainly a million times more secure than Hillary as Sec. where she stored all her information on a publicly connected store bought home computer in her closet! :21:

Sorry, asswipe, but not only can't a president just "steal" secrets as all that stuff is gone through, approved, declassified by the sitting resident and packed and delivered by the GSA, but don't you think that if actually true that Trump had national secrets and was attempting to sell them to a foreign enemy, that Trump would have been arrested and taken away in leg irons long ago.
I believe a paper trail has to be made regarding that level of classification. DOJ hasn't provided anything other than 'people close to the investigation'.

Notice FBI got caught using cell phones in their SCIF? Suddenly, no more 'SENSATIONAL LEAKING'.

Playtime on suicide watch without any leaks?

lol ... right back at ya.

seems the appellate court ain't screwing around either.

Max Thornberry, David Spunt
Sat, September 17, 2022 at 8:23 PM· 1 min read

An appeals court is giving former President Donald Trump’s attorneys until Tuesday afternoon to respond to a Department of Justice request to continue to use classified documents seized from Mar-a-Lago.

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals announced on Saturday evening it gave Trump’s attorneys until noon on Tuesday to offer a response to the DOJ’s Friday evening filing. Tuesday is also the day Trump’s attorneys and the DOJ were called to New York to appear before special master Raymond Dearie.

:fingerscrossed:
That's how it works in he legal arena.....thanks for playing.

It doesn't even matter whether he "thought" they were declassified or not.
Initially the National Archives was just trying to retrieve all documents "labled classified."
Trump's attorneys said they had all been returned.
But they hadn't.
Period.

Yadda yadda, dude, it still hasn't been proven, one way or the other, has it?

Period.............

That's how it works in he legal arena.....thanks for playing.
Indeed. Most informed readers are fully aware that if the leftist controlled, anti-Trump media conglomerates had any evidence without speculation against Trump, this information would’ve been leaked by now with multiple megaphones all at once. What we see here is more headline spewing void of any true substance, in hopes that people just read their false sensationalized headlines, using “Trump’s attorneys have until Tuesday” as if there’s some type of intentional delay going on but as you stated, it’s the legal course of response according to legal procedure.

Perhaps leftists in general want to change the rules? Oh, why yes! I believe I’m on to something;) A very strong intention going on there with redefining words, revising historical events, redoing things to purify some image. I am so glad to know that the political middle in bulk containing different positions on many issues (and contains the highest percentage of voters) are taking notes. This will not give the Democrats a win in 2024.

Forum List

Back