Fifty-seven percent of Mexican immigrants on welfare

Fifty-seven percent of Mexican immigrants on welfare

A report by the Center for Immigration Studies (Center for Immigration Studies | Low-immigration, Pro-immigrant) reveals some startling figures about welfare use by families headed by immigrants.

“In 2010, 36 percent of immigrant-headed households used at least one major welfare program (primarily food assistance and Medicaid) compared to 23 percent of native households,” summarizes the document which was published by the Center for Immigration Studies and examines a wide variety of topics relating to immigration. Click HERE to read the full report.
Fifty-seven percent of Mexican immigrants on welfare - Spokane Immigration | Examiner.com

This will triple after Comp. Immig. Reform Amnesty.

But why do you suppose your party favors illegal immigration?

:eusa_eh:

Because they're catering Mexican at their next convention?

:confused:

They need their Lawns Mown?

What's hilarious about this. Right wingers insist their jobs are being taken away. But when a Republican state like Georgia passed anti immigrant laws, it devastated their farming community. Now farmers are planting less which drives up the prices. No way you can get those Republicans out there actually doing hard work. It's not going to happen.

Georgia farmers losing millions to anti-migrant law | Fox News

"Georgia is the poster child for what can happen when mandatory E-Verify and enforcement legislation is passed without an adequate guest worker program," the GFVGA's Charles Hall said on presenting the report at the 2011 United Fresh Produce Association's Washington Public Policy Conference

If the survey respondents are considered representative of all Georgia farm producers, the total economic impact on the state's economy for this year would be roughly $391 million.

U.S. Farmers Urge Changes to Immigration Law Amid Labor Shortage | TIME.com

Roughly 70% of the 1.2 million people employed by the agriculture industry are undocumented. No U.S. industry is more dependent on undocumented immigrants. But acute labor shortages brought on by anti-immigration measures threaten to heap record losses on an industry emerging from years of stiff foreign competition. Nationwide, labor shortages will result in losses of up to $9 billion, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.

------------------------------------------------

Oh those poor Republicans, bless their little souls. They can't help failing for trying. You can explain all you want there is a right way and a Republican way, but they are so entrenched in what they imagine will work, they fail over and over again. Who will they blame it on THIS time?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

And it is that attitude that helped to contribute to Obama's victory. So I guess the Dems are thanking the Samsons for that. That type of attitude has got to change for the GOP to win in 2016.

Her sources are completely biased. It's mostly LEGAL inner city whites, blacks and hispanics that receive welfare benefits...the illegal count is condensed in areas such as California, Texas, New Mexico, and other sourrounding southern states with NYC being the exception, NOT the entire nation.

I live near Seattle and we have a lot of illegals here, including but not limited to: Hispanics, Russians and Koreans.

You also live on the West coast...the illegals are naturally going to migrate up there...easiest to migrate toward.
Do not get me wrong...I am and have been against illegals entering our country and sucking up the government handouts...crashing hospitals...etc.
But this whole thing with all hispanics siding with reps. with Immigration Reform is BS. It's not like that where I from...because of illegals, some peeps that desperately need it and are legal natural born 3rd 4th 5th generation hispanics that have worked their asses off and paid their taxes, are now f'd because of lay offs, outsourcing...etc.
Yeah, it angers me...but it also angers me that hispanics are being lumped together with the illegals....part of the reason I myself, a hispanic female, wish that something will be done soon to keep the droves of illegals (including those that are of other 'race' fro other countries such as Korea, Russia or any other country for that matter, so that I can walk out the door with my family members and not get 'profiled' while I take a run to the grocery store, that I pay for with CASH money..(I do NOT receive food stamps, I do not have medicaid, I had to pay cash today for my meds, and rent for that matter)
SOMETHING needs to be DONE and NOW before we are overrun.

Last edited:
What's hilarious about this. Right wingers insist their jobs are being taken away. But when a Republican state like Georgia passed anti immigrant laws, it devastated their farming community. Now farmers are planting less which drives up the prices. No way you can get those Republicans out there actually doing hard work. It's not going to happen.

"Georgia is the poster child for what can happen when mandatory E-Verify and enforcement legislation is passed without an adequate guest worker program," the GFVGA's Charles Hall said on presenting the report at the 2011 United Fresh Produce Association's Washington Public Policy Conference

If the survey respondents are considered representative of all Georgia farm producers, the total economic impact on the state's economy for this year would be roughly $391 million.

Roughly 70% of the 1.2 million people employed by the agriculture industry are undocumented. No U.S. industry is more dependent on undocumented immigrants. But acute labor shortages brought on by anti-immigration measures threaten to heap record losses on an industry emerging from years of stiff foreign competition. Nationwide, labor shortages will result in losses of up to $9 billion, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.

Oh those poor Republicans, bless their little souls. They can't help failing for trying. You can explain all you want there is a right way and a Republican way, but they are so entrenched in what they imagine will work, they fail over and over again. Who will they blame it on THIS time?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

If illegal aliens working here allow me to buy cheap fruits and vegetables, I'm all for it. After all, there is NO way we can get Republicans to actually work beyond standing in line for food stamps, disability and Medicare.

No solid evidence of that at all.

Show me the evidence.

WELFARE COSTS FOR CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS EXCEEDS $100 MILLION IN JUNE AND JULY
WELFARE COSTS FOR CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS EXCEEDS $100 MILLION IN JUNE AND JULY ? Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich

Welfare Tab for Children of Illegal Immigrants Estimated at $600M in L.A. County

Welfare Tab for Children of Illegal Immigrants Estimated at $600M in L.A. County | Fox News

Legal & illegal immigrants struggle, use welfare to make up the difference
Legal & illegal immigrants struggle, use welfare to make up the difference - San Diego County Political Buzz | Examiner.com

want more, look it up your self. :cuckoo:

Pitiful, just pitiful.

If illegal aliens working here allow me to buy cheap fruits and vegetables, I'm all for it. After all, there is NO way we can get Republicans to actually work beyond standing in line for food stamps, disability and Medicare.

Supply and demand allow you to buy cheap fruits and vegetables. Dumb Fuck. You pay the difference in welfare.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

20 million illegal aliens and farmers are short of workers and crops are rotting the the fields? Less than 2% of the 20 million are doing farm labor because they don't want to do it either. H-2A program provide farmers an unlimited supply of worker, The problem is they make a few dollar and move on the the inner ciities and take jobs. leaving the farmer without workers. Plus farmers like much cheaper labor than H-2A program can provide.

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare
Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare | Judicial Watch
:evil:

fifty-seven percent of mexican immigrants on welfare

a report by the center for immigration studies (center for immigration studies | low-immigration, pro-immigrant) reveals some startling figures about welfare use by families headed by immigrants.

“in 2010, 36 percent of immigrant-headed households used at least one major welfare program (primarily food assistance and medicaid) compared to 23 percent of native households,” summarizes the document which was published by the center for immigration studies and examines a wide variety of topics relating to immigration. Click here to read the full report.
fifty-seven percent of mexican immigrants on welfare - spokane immigration | examiner.com

this will triple after comp. Immig. Reform amnesty.

this comes from illegal immigration. Legal immigrants are required to have sponsors guaranteeing they will not be going on welfare for x number of years.

lmfoao That is if you are coming from Africa. And if you try to sneak in legally.

Last edited:
I don't care how many Mexicans sneak over the border and then further their infamy by demanding freebies like welfare. And, I am tired of all these nice people DEMANDING proof illegal aliens are evil. Proof otherwise is ALWAYS "anecdotal". I am so tired of this pointless argument. My people didn't immigrate illegally or demand respect after the fact, they didn't ask for freebies from the Government or American people and pretend that if they didn't get THEIR way, it was "racism". Good lord am I tired of this issue. Mexicans need to really stop this hypocrisy and, IF you want “respect”, follow immigration laws and stop bitching about unfairness. It is really that simple.

Last edited:
No solid evidence of that at all.

Show me the evidence.

WELFARE COSTS FOR CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS EXCEEDS $100 MILLION IN JUNE AND JULY
WELFARE COSTS FOR CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS EXCEEDS $100 MILLION IN JUNE AND JULY ? Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich

Welfare Tab for Children of Illegal Immigrants Estimated at $600M in L.A. County

Welfare Tab for Children of Illegal Immigrants Estimated at $600M in L.A. County | Fox News

Legal & illegal immigrants struggle, use welfare to make up the difference
Legal & illegal immigrants struggle, use welfare to make up the difference - San Diego County Political Buzz | Examiner.com

want more, look it up your self. :cuckoo:

Where's the 57%, trash talker. I am sure white welfare costs far exceed that of Mexican illegals.

Just take your hatred and move to Idaho, please.

Forum List

Back