'Fierce' ISIS Fighters Surrender en Masse

ISIS was getting its ass kicked and defending their last holdouts when trump came into office. All trump did is hand victories to Assad and his Russian friends and screw over the Syrian people.

can you find any information to support your idiotic contention?----ISIS was growing like a rolling snowball
Yes, it is common knowledge. Ever heard of a place called Mosul?

yes----the site of a single victory for the good guys ---after massive carnage and destruction by the bad guys in a LONG DRAWN OUT CONFLICT which attracts loyal mujahadin from round the world------to the side of the bad guys.
A personal anecdote-----remember DA TALIBAN----
I began hearing about the BRAVE MUJAHADS in Afghanistan
sometime in the 1980s. The US supported them. Pakistanis (I worked with lots of Pakistanis) were IMMENSELY proud of them--------sometime in the 90s---they turned into DA TALIBAN----they consisted of PAKISTANI CREAM OF THE CROP---youth. Pakistanis LOVED THEM----their mission was ISIS like---to transform Afghanistan into a MUSLIM UTOPIA. Now DA TALIBAN is no goodniks-----I have bad news---whilst the Pakistani government claims to disdain da Taliban------the Pakistani citizens STILL LOVE THEM
Mosul was not a single battle. A long military campaign on emptying the Sunni Triangle in in Irag, town by town led to the final battle for the city. By the time the actual battle for the city took place ISIS had been largely defeated in Iraq.

The defeat of ISIS was the result of policies put in place by President Obama and duplicated by the Russians in Syria. Those policies were the systematic air strikes killed masses of ISIS fighters and destroyed massive amounts of their weapons and supplies coupled with the policy of training, advising and equipping the Iraqi army in Iraq and the Russians doing the same in Syria for the Syrians.

a different and somewhat slanted perspective------reminds me of the assassination of the Islamic hero----SHAYKH OSAMA BIN LADEN (for which a Pakistani doctors still languishes in jail ----last time I heard) ----the plan for which was elaborated in excruciating detail UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION -----more news----ISIS AIN'T DEAD YET
Bush had no plan for getting Bin Laden. He had no idea where he was. He had seven years to find him and failed. Obama found out where he was and had him being dumped in the ocean in two years time.

can you find any information to support your idiotic contention?----ISIS was growing like a rolling snowball

yes----the site of a single victory for the good guys ---after massive carnage and destruction by the bad guys in a LONG DRAWN OUT CONFLICT which attracts loyal mujahadin from round the world------to the side of the bad guys.
sometime in the 1980s. The US supported them. Pakistanis (I worked with lots of Pakistanis) were IMMENSELY proud of them--------sometime in the 90s---they turned into DA TALIBAN----they consisted of PAKISTANI CREAM OF THE CROP---youth. Pakistanis LOVED THEM----their mission was ISIS like---to transform Afghanistan into a MUSLIM UTOPIA. Now DA TALIBAN is no goodniks-----I have bad news---whilst the Pakistani government claims to disdain da Taliban------the Pakistani citizens STILL LOVE THEM
Mosul was not a single battle. A long military campaign on emptying the Sunni Triangle in in Irag, town by town led to the final battle for the city. By the time the actual battle for the city took place ISIS had been largely defeated in Iraq.

The defeat of ISIS was the result of policies put in place by President Obama and duplicated by the Russians in Syria. Those policies were the systematic air strikes killed masses of ISIS fighters and destroyed massive amounts of their weapons and supplies coupled with the policy of training, advising and equipping the Iraqi army in Iraq and the Russians doing the same in Syria for the Syrians.

a different and somewhat slanted perspective------reminds me of the assassination of the Islamic hero----SHAYKH OSAMA BIN LADEN (for which a Pakistani doctors still languishes in jail ----last time I heard) ----the plan for which was elaborated in excruciating detail UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION -----more news----ISIS AIN'T DEAD YET
Bush had no plan for getting Bin Laden. He had no idea where he was. He had seven years to find him and failed. Obama found out where he was and had him being dumped in the ocean in two years time.

Obama had very little to do with it-----DA CIA did the foot work on the direction of Bush (as in ----"lets kill Osama, boys")
Obama was informed when he walked into the white house------and he said "TIME TO DO IT, boys" ----it's good to be king

Obama had very little to do with it-----DA CIA did the foot work on the direction of Bush (as in ----"lets kill Osama, boys")
Obama was informed when he walked into the white house------and he said "TIME TO DO IT, boys" ----it's good to be king
Shocking. 3,000 Americans get killed in a terrorist attack and the President says "go get the guy responsible". Let us give that President credit even though it takes a new President and 10 years passage of time to find and kill the terrorist. Hey, it was his idea to go get the guy responsible in the first place, right?

Shocking. 3,000 Americans get killed in a terrorist attack and the President says "go get the guy responsible". Let us give that President credit even though it takes a new President and 10 years passage of time to find and kill the terrorist. Hey, it was his idea to go get the guy responsible in the first place, right?

Dude, if it was up to Barry, Osama bin Laden would still be living in that compound in Pakistan. They found him using intel from interrogation methods that the Obama Administration prohibited. Obama took the credit for something that someone else did...it's what he's done most of his adult like!

Dude, if it was up to Barry, Osama bin Laden would still be living in that compound in Pakistan. They found him using intel from interrogation methods that the Obama Administration prohibited. Obama took the credit for something that someone else did...it's what he's done most of his adult like!
Is that something you learned from a movie? Even if true, you claim is that one piece of intelligence from interrogators during the Bush administration, used almost a decade later and combined with boxes of and intelligence data, supersedes all other components and takes credit away from the guys who actually put the case and the plan together, suffice, perhaps using the one lonesome piece of intelligence data.
The President who actually put the intel operatives on the ground and ordered the strike and got the job done deserves no credit in the Obama hater world.

Is that something you learned from a movie? Even if true, you claim is that one piece of intelligence from interrogators during the Bush administration, used almost a decade later and combined with boxes of and intelligence data, supersedes all other components and takes credit away from the guys who actually put the case and the plan together, suffice, perhaps using the one lonesome piece of intelligence data.
The President who actually put the intel operatives on the ground and ordered the strike and got the job done deserves no credit in the Obama hater world.

who said "no credit"-----Obama did say "ok boys ----now is the time" Obama hater world??? where? ------Obama is
not responsible for the presently pixilated state of the DONKEY--------he did the best he could----smart guy---excellent speaker---a little overwhelmed

ISIS Fighters, Having Pledged to Fight or Die, Surrender en Masse

What happened to their pledge?

Why wasn't this done before 2017?

DIBIS, Iraq — The prisoners were taken to a waiting room in groups of four, and were told to stand facing the concrete wall, their noses almost touching it, their hands bound behind their backs.

More than a thousand Islamic State fighters passed through that room this past week after they fled their crumbling Iraqi stronghold of Hawija. Instead of the martyrdom they had boasted was their only acceptable fate, they had voluntarily ended up here in the interrogation center of the Kurdish authorities in northern Iraq.

For an extremist group that has made its reputation on its ferociousness, with fighters who would always choose suicide over surrender, the fall of Hawija has been a notable turning point. The group has suffered a string of humiliating defeats in Iraq and Syria, but the number of its shock troops who turned themselves in to Kurdish officials at the center in Dibis was unusually large, more than 1,000 since last Sunday.

who said "no credit"-----Obama did say "ok boys ----now is the time" Obama hater world??? where? ------Obama is
not responsible for the presently pixilated state of the DONKEY--------he did the best he could----smart guy---excellent speaker---a little overwhelmed
The response was to an Oldstyle post.

The response was to an Oldstyle post.

I is an old fashioned girl

Thank you obama for getting muslims to fight off their Isis enemies instead of having us do it.

If it was up to the cons , our boys would've been on the front line .

Thank you obama for getting muslims to fight off their Isis enemies instead of having us do it.

Why are you thanking that last idiot from the oval office? All he did was follow Bush's plan.

I know you Barry lovers NEED Osama bin Laden's death to prove what a bad ass he was against terrorists, Camp but your "even if true" qualifier tells me that deep down...even you know that Obama had little to do with OSB's being tracked down and killed! He just happened to be the guy sitting in the Oval Office when intelligence gleaned by the hard work of others finally paid off!

Why are you thanking that last idiot from the oval office? All he did was follow Bush's plan.

Except he yanked our troops out of there which led to ISIS growing and
becoming a threat. Then he dragged his feet for 2 years before getting
our forces back in there.

I suppose we'll have to hear the tale, that we pulled our troops out because
the Iraqi Government would not grant us permission to stay or protect
our troops from Iraqi Law. I gotta tell ya...there is still no agreement in
place with the Iraqi Government. Our forces went back in there to keep
Iraq from enlarging Iran. Plus what will the Iraqi's do if we protect our
men from then. Ya think they want to pick a fight with us?

Except he yanked our troops out of there which led to ISIS growing and
becoming a threat. Then he dragged his feet for 2 years before getting
our forces back in there.

I suppose we'll have to hear the tale, that we pulled our troops out because
the Iraqi Government would not grant us permission to stay or protect
our troops from Iraqi Law. I gotta tell ya...there is still no agreement in
place with the Iraqi Government. Our forces went back in there to keep
Iraq from enlarging Iran. Plus what will the Iraqi's do if we protect our
men from then. Ya think they want to pick a fight with us?

We set up Iraq wh all they needed . Not our fault their leaders decided to f things up and go back to sect BS. That allowed Isis to thrive .

Obama ran on getting troops out . Let's say it was following bushs plan . Fact is cons fought against it all the way .

Forum List

Back