'Fierce' ISIS Fighters Surrender en Masse

thanks but its a problem that they were ALLOWED to surrender isn't it DAngel ??

and it is to Trumps credit , after all , its the USA under the Present Trump that is arming and supplying the 'kurds' Penny .

and it is to Trumps credit , after all , its the USA under the Present Trump that is arming and supplying the 'kurds' Penny .

yes------LONG LIVE DA KURDS and YAZIDIS.......LONG LIVE
Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian and Turkish KURDISTAN. time to free
the mountain ranges of the filth of Turkish, Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian barbarism

ISIS was getting its ass kicked and defending their last holdouts when trump came into office. All trump did is hand victories to Assad and his Russian friends and screw over the Syrian people.

ISIS was getting its ass kicked and defending their last holdouts when trump came into office. All trump did is hand victories to Assad and his Russian friends and screw over the Syrian people.

can you find any information to support your idiotic contention?----ISIS was growing like a rolling snowball

can you find any information to support your idiotic contention?----ISIS was growing like a rolling snowball
Yes, it is common knowledge. Ever heard of a place called Mosul?

yes----the site of a single victory for the good guys ---after massive carnage and destruction by the bad guys in a LONG DRAWN OUT CONFLICT which attracts loyal mujahadin from round the world------to the side of the bad guys.
A personal anecdote-----remember DA TALIBAN----
I began hearing about the BRAVE MUJAHADS in Afghanistan
sometime in the 1980s. The US supported them. Pakistanis (I worked with lots of Pakistanis) were IMMENSELY proud of them--------sometime in the 90s---they turned into DA TALIBAN----they consisted of PAKISTANI CREAM OF THE CROP---youth. Pakistanis LOVED THEM----their mission was ISIS like---to transform Afghanistan into a MUSLIM UTOPIA. Now DA TALIBAN is no goodniks-----I have bad news---whilst the Pakistani government claims to disdain da Taliban------the Pakistani citizens STILL LOVE THEM

Last edited:
Nope. Not a problem to me that they surrender. I guess they don't really want their 72 year old virgin for dying for the cause.

I KNEW I'd get that out of the Obummer apologists.

Bush was responsible for all Obama's f-ups, and Trump is riding Obama's wave of success.

That's what you guys are gonna run with?

Nope. Not a problem to me that they surrender. I guess they don't really want their 72 year old virgin for dying for the cause.

ISIS has attracted so many "IDEALISTIC" young muslims for DA CAUSE OF JIHAD (see Linda Sarsour for discussions on the beauty of JIHAD)-----that the group includes innocent kids who easily got FED UP.........
This is a phenomenon of overly enthusiastic and deceptive
recruiting techniques

ISIS has attracted so many "IDEALISTIC" young muslims for DA CAUSE OF JIHAD (see Linda Sarsour for discussions on the beauty of JIHAD)-----that the group includes innocent kids who easily got FED UP.........
This is a phenomenon of overly enthusiastic and deceptive
recruiting techniques
------------------------------------------------------------------------ feck'em is my attitude IRosie and DeathAngel !!

yes----the site of a single victory for the good guys ---after massive carnage and destruction by the bad guys in a LONG DRAWN OUT CONFLICT which attracts loyal mujahadin from round the world------to the side of the bad guys.
sometime in the 1980s. The US supported them. Pakistanis (I worked with lots of Pakistanis) were IMMENSELY proud of them--------sometime in the 90s---they turned into DA TALIBAN----they consisted of PAKISTANI CREAM OF THE CROP---youth. Pakistanis LOVED THEM----their mission was ISIS like---to transform Afghanistan into a MUSLIM UTOPIA. Now DA TALIBAN is no goodniks-----I have bad news---whilst the Pakistani government claims to disdain da Taliban------the Pakistani citizens STILL LOVE THEM
Mosul was not a single battle. A long military campaign on emptying the Sunni Triangle in in Irag, town by town led to the final battle for the city. By the time the actual battle for the city took place ISIS had been largely defeated in Iraq.

The defeat of ISIS was the result of policies put in place by President Obama and duplicated by the Russians in Syria. Those policies were the systematic air strikes killed masses of ISIS fighters and destroyed massive amounts of their weapons and supplies coupled with the policy of training, advising and equipping the Iraqi army in Iraq and the Russians doing the same in Syria for the Syrians.

Mosul was not a single battle. A long military campaign on emptying the Sunni Triangle in in Irag, town by town led to the final battle for the city. By the time the actual battle for the city took place ISIS had been largely defeated in Iraq.

The defeat of ISIS was the result of policies put in place by President Obama and duplicated by the Russians in Syria. Those policies were the systematic air strikes killed masses of ISIS fighters and destroyed massive amounts of their weapons and supplies coupled with the policy of training, advising and equipping the Iraqi army in Iraq and the Russians doing the same in Syria for the Syrians.

a different and somewhat slanted perspective------reminds me of the assassination of the Islamic hero----SHAYKH OSAMA BIN LADEN (for which a Pakistani doctor still languishes in jail ----last time I heard) ----the plan for which was elaborated in excruciating detail UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION -----more news----ISIS AIN'T DEAD YET

Last edited:
I KNEW I'd get that out of the Obummer apologists.

Bush was responsible for all Obama's f-ups, and Trump is riding Obama's wave of success.

That's what you guys are gonna run with?
It worked out so well for them in the last election, lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back