Fianlly! Obama takes the gloves off! It's War!!

The GOP issued similar appeals using Ted Kennedy for years.

After you lied about the Stupak amendment, we can't believe what you say ......

I didn't lie about Stupak, and I didn't about the use of Kennedy in mailers.

For decades Kennedy was a singular target of Republican ire. The GOP would drop his name in fundraising mailers and feature his image in attack ads against what seemed like any and all Democratic candidates. On the eve of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, which Kennedy maneuvered to hold in his beloved Boston, the senator's close involvement again provided an easy opening for Republicans trying to discredit nominee John Kerry as too much the Eastern liberal.

Marie Cocco: Ted Kennedy: The eternal flame» The Commercial Appeal
Pay attention. Palin is a private a citizen.

Hello?

Bueler?

After you lied about the Stupak amendment, we can't believe what you say ......

For decades Kennedy was a singular target of Republican ire. The GOP would drop his name in fundraising mailers and feature his image in attack ads against what seemed like any and all Democratic candidates. On the eve of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, which Kennedy maneuvered to hold in his beloved Boston, the senator's close involvement again provided an easy opening for Republicans trying to discredit nominee John Kerry as too much the Eastern liberal.

Marie Cocco: Ted Kennedy: The eternal flame» The Commercial Appeal

Hello?

Bueler?

She's a public figure, just as Ted Kennedy was.

Hello?

Bueler?

TED KENNEDY WAS A U.S SENATOR--Da Duh--Da Dhu--Da Duh. He was able to vote--to write & sponsor government legislation--HE WAS NOT A PRIVATE CITIZEN.--:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Again, it would be the same thing if G.W. Bush decided to put out an e-mail asking for donations to go against another out-spoken critic who was also a private citizen--Cindy Sheehan. Didn't happen.

Geez--you liberals get dumber every single day.

Last edited:

Hello?

Bueler?

TED KENNEDY WAS A U.S SENATOR--Da Duh--Da Dhu--Da Duh. He was able to vote--to write & sponsor government legislation--HE WAS NOT A PRIVATE CITIZEN.--:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Again, it would be the same thing if G.W. Bush decided to put out an e-mail asking for donations to go against another out-spoken critic who was also a private citizen--Cindy Sheehan. Didn't happen.

Being a member of a legislative body is not the dividing line between public and private.

Being a member of a legislative body is not the dividing line between public and private.

The hell it isn't. We as private citizens of this country, including now Sarah Palin who has joined that group, have every right--which is protected by the constitution of the United States to say any dam thing we want about government policy--any elected official, or whatever WITHOUT government or political--sponsored attacks on us individually.

You tell me one time--when G.W Bush asked for public funds or donations to make a counter attack on any author of the numerous books written about him?

Last edited:

The hell it isn't. We as private citizens of this country, including now Sarah Palin who has joined that group, have every right--which is protected by the constitution of the United States to say any dam thing we want about government policy--elected officials, or whatever WITHOUT government sponsored attacks on us individually.

You tell me one time--when G.W Bush asked for public funds to make a counter attack on any author of the numerous books written about him?

Sarah Palin is a public figure and no amount of pouting by you changes that. Furthermore, it's not a "government sponsored" attack. It's a fundraising appeal on behalf of a political party.

it's okay for her to attack him, but he is just suppose to take it?

Heaven knows he apparently has nothing better to do. Quick on the draw where Palin is concerned...not so much when it comes to our guys getting slaughtered in Afghanistan while he dithers.

The main thing is he gets his Thanksgiving photo ops first.

The hell it isn't. We as private citizens of this country, including now Sarah Palin who has joined that group, have every right--which is protected by the constitution of the United States to say any dam thing we want about government policy--elected officials, or whatever WITHOUT government sponsored attacks on us individually.

You tell me one time--when G.W Bush asked for public funds to make a counter attack on any author of the numerous books written about him?

Sarah Palin is a public figure and no amount of pouting by you changes that. Furthermore, it's not a "government sponsored" attack. It's a fundraising appeal on behalf of a political party.[/QUOT

Sarah Palin is a public figure and no amount of pouting by you changes that. Furthermore, it's not a "government sponsored" attack. It's a fundraising appeal on behalf of a political party.[/QUOT

:lol::lol::lol: Oh believe me, I am not pouting, I hope Boy Wonder does it--:lol::lol::lol:

Attack a "private citizen" because he doesn't like what she's saying. Icing on the doom cake--:lol::lol:

Maybe Obama's next book should be titled--"how to commit political suicide."

Last edited:

:cuckoo: Do you mean SENATOR Ted Kennedy-someone who actually could cast a VOTE on the senate floor, & one who could also write & sponsor government legislation-:lol::lol:

Palin does not hold elected office, right now she is simply a "citizen" of the United States.

It's a waste of money--& if he does--it most certainly will backfire on him. Americans are sick & tired of the attacks on this conservative woman.

Apparently Saturday Night Live never got the memo.

:cuckoo: Do you mean SENATOR Ted Kennedy-someone who actually could cast a VOTE on the senate floor, & one who could also write & sponsor government legislation-:lol::lol:

Palin does not hold elected office, right now she is simply a "citizen" of the United States.

It's a waste of money--& if he does--it most certainly will backfire on him. Americans are sick & tired of the attacks on this conservative woman.

So I take it--that SNL is your news source---:lol::lol::lol: Boy Wonder & SNL make the best promoters of Sarah Palins book. The more people hear her name, the more curious they get--LOL

Last edited:

So I take it--that SNL is your news source---:lol::lol::lol: Boy Wonder & SNL make the best promoters of Sarah Palins book. The more people hear her name, the more curious they get--LOL
:confused:
Err no, but they still attack Sarah Palin so I doubt everyone's tired of her being attacked.

Our Boy President has finally drawn a line in the sand! That's enough! This is war!

Yes, Obama has declared war...

on Sarah Palin.

Mitch Stewart, BarackObama.com to me

"Organizing for America
Friend --

Right now, Sarah Palin is on a highly publicized, nationwide book tour, attacking President Obama and his plan for health reform at every turn.

It's dangerous. Remember, this is the person who coined the term "Death Panels" -- and opened the flood gates for months of false attacks by special interests and partisan extremists.

Whatever lie comes next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

As we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Please chip in $5 or more to help reach our goal."

You must be a fox watcher...

Fianlly! Obama takes the gloves off! It's War!!

You would think that if you are going to draw attention to a word by coloring it in a bold red, you would at least get the spelling correct.......... pathetic Zona, truly pathetic.:razz::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back