Fianlly! Obama takes the gloves off! It's War!!

For Father Time:

Help us raise $500,000 in the next week to push back against Sarah Palin and her special interest allies.

Whatever lie Sarah Palin comes up with next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

And as we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Can you chip in to help reach our goal?

If you need help reading this, let us know. We'll be glad to lend a hand!

:rofl:

You lazy-assed liberal fucktard. :rof:

Like I said when you make a claim you have to back it up, why the hell you couldn't have just posted the link txlonghorn provided I have no idea. Methinks you're lazy.

For Father Time:

Help us raise $500,000 in the next week to push back against Sarah Palin and her special interest allies.

Whatever lie Sarah Palin comes up with next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

And as we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Can you chip in to help reach our goal?

Like I said when you make a claim you have to back it up, why the hell you couldn't have just posted the link txlonghorn provided I have no idea. Methinks you're lazy.

Nope. Just not going to do YOUR work for you.

YOU didn't even TRY to find it. I wanted to see how long you would yap and yell about "a link", and "it's not real". :rofl: :lol:

I had already found it, read it and knew about it......

FRIDAY NIGHT.

YOU are as lazy as you are arrogant. Not a good combination! :eusa_naughty:

So now, what kind of reaction to you think there would have been if Bush as organized some fund raising effort to fight back against all his ney-sayers?

And the stupid part is, it is just validating the power they have given to Palin. When you focus that much time, effort, attention and financial backing to a person that they continue to call irrelevant, does nothing but prove that they are VERY afraid of her irrelevant power.

Too bad they couldn't just ignore her. She would have already gone silent if all the haters had just left her alone.

Our Boy President has finally drawn a line in the sand! That's enough! This is war!

Yes, Obama has declared war...

on Sarah Palin.

Mitch Stewart, BarackObama.com to me

"Organizing for America
Friend --

Right now, Sarah Palin is on a highly publicized, nationwide book tour, attacking President Obama and his plan for health reform at every turn.

It's dangerous. Remember, this is the person who coined the term "Death Panels" -- and opened the flood gates for months of false attacks by special interests and partisan extremists.

Whatever lie comes next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

As we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Please chip in $5 or more to help reach our goal."

Links or it didn't happen.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/dnc08Palin

For Father Time:

Nope. Just not going to do YOUR work for you.

YOU didn't even TRY to find it. I wanted to see how long you would yap and yell about "a link", and "it's not real". :rofl: :lol:

I had already found it, read it and knew about it......

FRIDAY NIGHT.

YOU are as lazy as you are arrogant. Not a good combination! :eusa_naughty:

Sorry but it's not my job to validate every single stupid claim someone makes it's the job of the person making that claim. Them's the rules whether you're talking about a court trial, a scientific claim or news reporting. Although I love how you claim I'm lazy yet you all ready knew where the damn link was but wouldn't give it. I did try to find it, though, I went to the website searched around the blog and found nothing.

Our Boy President has finally drawn a line in the sand! That's enough! This is war!

on Sarah Palin.

"Organizing for America
Friend --

Right now, Sarah Palin is on a highly publicized, nationwide book tour, attacking President Obama and his plan for health reform at every turn.

It's dangerous. Remember, this is the person who coined the term "Death Panels" -- and opened the flood gates for months of false attacks by special interests and partisan extremists.

Whatever lie comes next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

As we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Please chip in $5 or more to help reach our goal."

:lol::lol:--Yep he took off his gloves & his getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter by a petite--in excellent shape--conservative female---:lol::lol:

Obama did this all the time to counter Rovian smear tactics throughout his campaign. It's what he has learned to do and I hope Dems continue hitting back everytime they attempt this stuff.

Ignoring it was John Kerry's downfall. Look at all the smears people like Michelle Bachman, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, all of them have been pelting Democrats with since January.

Are you crazy Frank? Nobody is gonna lay down for these idiots, at least I would hope not.

Obama did this all the time to counter Rovian smear tactics throughout his campaign. It's what he has learned to do and I hope Dems continue hitting back everytime they attempt this stuff.

Ignoring it was John Kerry's downfall. Look at all the smears people like Michelle Bachman, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, all of them have been pelting Democrats with since January.

Are you crazy Frank? Nobody is gonna lay down for these idiots, at least I would hope not.

SMEARS ?????

Those comments are IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS carved in marble that none of you Libtards can challenge.

And one doesn't even have to mention the MARXIST Muslim PC protector's TWENTY YEAR tenure with his self-acknowledged pastor, friend and mentor, the despicable Black Racist whackjob and America Hater Wright. Obami's self-acknowledged friendship with an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, AND MANIACAL TERRORIST Bill Ayers. The fact that Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial campaign from this scumbag's home......and that he worked together with this POS at ACORN, the criminal organization, where Obami Salami was the Lawyer in Chief prepping those commie and criminal scum on how to evade probes for veracity.

CAN YOU REFUTE ANY OF THOSE "SMEARS" ???? And that was the time tested past.

And what about his LIES and DOCUMENTED DOUBLETALK on the PRESENT FIASCOS, his Blatantly broken Campaign Promises of the CRITICALLY IMPORTANT "TRANSPARENCY" as exhibited by his stooges, the whackjob Pelosi and bumbling Reid ?

The DISASTROUS HEALTHCARE where America is rising in revolt.......is that a "SMEAR" or REALITY.

And what about this Obami/Holder Fiasco with the switch from Guantanomo to NY at a cost of $75 million plus estimate when these Muslim pukes have already confessed and accepted execution and are only ready for Military Tribunal sentencing CONSTANTLY delayed by the ACLU.....AND HOLDER with their roadblocks.

IS THAT A "SMEAR" or REALITY ????

And, even though the initial "Bail out" was, IMO, a necessary move (and the MAIN PROBLEM OF THE ECONOMY WAS NOT BUSH....who was basically a lameduck because the Libtards destroyed Bush for doing the right thing in getting rid of the Baghdad Monster which the 99% ofLibtards THEMSEVES clamoured for during Clinton's Adm....The Baghdad Psycho, who would have murdered additional millions.....and who was necessary to remove because UNDOUBTEDLY, if left unchecked, The BAGHDAD PUKE was going to get the NUCLEAR BOMBS a la The Islamic Whackjob Ahmadinejad of Iran......

The ECONOMY was handled by Barney Frank (Finance House honcho) and Reid (Finance Senate Honcho). IT IS THEY THAT FOSTERED AND MANIPULATED Fannie and Freddie BOTH of whose CEOs wound up as Obami Salami's TOP CIRCLE of friendos in the form of CHIEF FINANCIAL ADVISORS....but suddenly evaporated when the spotlight fell on them.

And the "CAP & TRADE" Energy FIASCO which will CONTINUE our dependence on Foreign Oil because the Libtard Scum under Obami have BLOCKED our would be SUCCESSFUL offshore oil drilling where our reserves have been estimated as being one of the largest in the World.....meanwhile the Chinese are using illegal oil drilling techniques scarfing down OUR OIL in our offshore areas in the gulf. What about that ???????

And the ENERGY COSTS by Obami who obfuscated and purposefully garbled his admission when he stated: "admittedly the costs will go thru the roof"......this followed by "pie in the sky" fanciful projections......translation: COSTS WILL AT LEAST DOUBLE. That is if the fellow DEMS don't wise up and block that shit from happening.

IS THAT A "SMEAR" or REALITY ??????

And, all this is the tip of the Financial Iceberg with TRILLIONS in the offing resulting in CERTAIN BANKRUPTCY unless this crazed MARXIST Obami Salami and his stooges like Pelosi are stopped.

Sarah G.......wake up and get your Libtard head outa your arse !!!!!!

Last edited:

SMEARS ?????

Those comments are IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS carved in marble that non of you Libtards can challenge.

And one doesn't even have to mention the MARXIST Muslim PC protectors TWENTY YEAR tenure with his self-acknowledged pastor, friend and mentor, the despicable Black Racist whackjob and America Hater Wright. Obami's self-acknowledged friendship with an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, AND MANIACAL TERRORIST Bill Ayerts. The fact that Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial campaign from this scumbags home......and that he worked together with this POS at ACORN, the crimninal organization, where Obami Salami was the Lawyer in Chief prepping those commie and criminal scum on how to evade probes for veracity.

And what about his LIES and DOCUMENTED DOUBLETALK on the PRESENT FIASCOS, his Blatantly broken Campaign Promises of the CRITICALLY IMPORTANT "TRANSPARENCY" as exhibited by his stooges, the whackjob Pelosi and bumbling Reid ?

The DISASTROUS HEALTHCARE where America is rising in revolt.......is that a "SMEAR" or REALITY.

And what about this Obami/Holder Fiasco with the switch from Guantanomo to NY at a cost of $75 million plus estimate when these Musliom pukes have already confessed and accepted execution and are only ready for Military Tribunal sentencing CONSTANTLY delayed by the ACLU.....AND HOLDER with their roadblocks.

And, even though the initial "Bail out" was, IMO, a necessary move (and the MAIN PROBLEM OF THE ECONOMY WAS NOT BUSH....who was basically a lameduck because the Libtards destroyed Bush for doing the right thing in getting rid of the Baghdad Monster which the 99% ofLibtards THEMSEVES clamoured for during Clinton's Adm....who would have murdered additional millions.....but who was necessary to remove because UNDOUBTEDLY if left unchecked The BAGHDAD was going to get the NUCLEAR BOMBS a la The Islamic Whackjob Ahmadinejad of Iran......

The ECONOMY was handled by Barney Frank (Finance House honcho) and Reid (Finance Senate Honcho). IT IS THEY THAT FOSTERED AND MANIPULATED Fannie and Freddie BOTH of whose CEO wound up as Obami Salami's TOP CIRCLE of friendos in the form of CHIEF FINANCIAL ADVISORS....but suddenly evaporated when the spotlight fell on them.

And the "CAP & TRADE" Energy FIASCO which will CONTINUE our dependence on Foreign Oil because the Libtard Scum under Obami has BLOCKED our would be SUCCESSFUL offshore oil drillingwhich has been estimated as being one of the largest in the World.....meanwhile the Chinese are using illegal oil drilling techniques scarfing down OUR OIL in our offshore areas in the gulf ???????

And the ENERGY COSTS by Obami obfuscated and purposefully garbled admission would "admittedly go thru the roof"......translation AT LEAST DOUBLE. That is if the fellow DEMS don't wise up and block that shit from happening.

And, all this is the tip of the Financial Iceberg with TRILLIONS in the offing resulting in CERTAIN BANKRUPTCY unless this carzed MARXIST Obami Salami and hbis stooges like Pelosi are stopped.

You have no idea what you just wrote did for me. Just wanted to say thanks and truth will set us free!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gautama again.

on Sarah Palin.

"Organizing for America
Friend --

You must be a fox watcher...

SMEARS ?????

Those comments are IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS carved in marble that non of you Libtards can challenge.

And one doesn't even have to mention the MARXIST Muslim PC protectors TWENTY YEAR tenure with his self-acknowledged pastor, friend and mentor, the despicable Black Racist whackjob and America Hater Wright. Obami's self-acknowledged friendship with an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, AND MANIACAL TERRORIST Bill Ayerts. The fact that Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial campaign from this scumbags home......and that he worked together with this POS at ACORN, the crimninal organization, where Obami Salami was the Lawyer in Chief prepping those commie and criminal scum on how to evade probes for veracity.

And what about this Obami/Holder Fiasco with the switch from Guantanomo to NY at a cost of $75 million plus estimate when these Musliom pukes have already confessed and accepted execution and are only ready for Military Tribunal sentencing CONSTANTLY delayed by the ACLU.....AND HOLDER with their roadblocks.

And, even though the initial "Bail out" was, IMO, a necessary move (and the MAIN PROBLEM OF THE ECONOMY WAS NOT BUSH....who was basically a lameduck because the Libtards destroyed Bush for doing the right thing in getting rid of the Baghdad Monster which the 99% ofLibtards THEMSEVES clamoured for during Clinton's Adm....who would have murdered additional millions.....but who was necessary to remove because UNDOUBTEDLY if left unchecked The BAGHDAD was going to get the NUCLEAR BOMBS a la The Islamic Whackjob Ahmadinejad of Iran......

The ECONOMY was handled by Barney Frank (Finance House honcho) and Reid (Finance Senate Honcho). IT IS THEY THAT FOSTERED AND MANIPULATED Fannie and Freddie BOTH of whose CEO wound up as Obami Salami's TOP CIRCLE of friendos in the form of CHIEF FINANCIAL ADVISORS....but suddenly evaporated when the spotlight fell on them.

And the "CAP & TRADE" Energy FIASCO which will CONTINUE our dependence on Foreign Oil because the Libtard Scum under Obami has BLOCKED our would be SUCCESSFUL offshore oil drillingwhich has been estimated as being one of the largest in the World.....meanwhile the Chinese are using illegal oil drilling techniques scarfing down OUR OIL in our offshore areas in the gulf ???????

And the ENERGY COSTS by Obami obfuscated and purposefully garbled admission would "admittedly go thru the roof"......translation AT LEAST DOUBLE. That is if the fellow DEMS don't wise up and block that shit from happening.

And, all this is the tip of the Financial Iceberg with TRILLIONS in the offing resulting in CERTAIN BANKRUPTCY unless this carzed MARXIST Obami Salami and hbis stooges like Pelosi are stopped.

You have no idea what you just wrote did for me. Just wanted to say thanks and truth will set us free!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gautama again.

Thanks Terry. More of us should spread the TRUTH to counter the Libtard inundation of CRAP via the Lib controlled the National Media. It wouldn't hurt if we e-mail these posts to our friends.

it's okay for her to attack him, but he is just suppose to take it?

One would think that the POTUS has more important things to do. Like work on the economy to get it off it's knees. Finally make a decision about Afganistan--you know things like that--instead of going into another "campaign" mode attack when the elections won't be until 2012 & Palin has not announced that she's running for anything--:lol::lol:

If he's going to opt up for money to fight Palin--he's got miles long of other actual elected politicians waiting in line too--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The man-child President at work again--:lol::lol:

The GOP issued similar appeals using Ted Kennedy for years.

:cuckoo: Do you mean SENATOR Ted Kennedy-someone who actually could cast a VOTE on the senate floor, & one who could also write & sponsor government legislation-:lol::lol:

Palin does not hold elected office, right now she is simply a "citizen" of the United States.

It's a waste of money--& if he does--it most certainly will backfire on him. Americans are sick & tired of the attacks on this conservative woman.

Last edited:
Oh my Gawd.

What an absolute FUCKTARD our boy wonder is. :rolleyes:

THIS is what he's busy spending time on?

Close to 32 Million Americans out of work. Record home foreclosures due to said job losses. Enconomy in the worst shape since the Great Depression. Two wars abroad. Home grown Moslem terrorists in our Armed forces working FOR Al Qaeda.

AND THIS is his priority?

Dear God in Heaven..... :eek:

The above bears repeating.....

OMG. Just oh my gosh. Our President raising a half million to fight a PRIVATE CITIZEN? Is this the USSR? :eek:

on Sarah Palin.

"Organizing for America
Friend --

:lol::lol::lol: NOPE--this is the equivalent of G.W. Bush asking for donations to attack Cindy Sheehan, or any other ordinary--private citizen of this country that was vocally outspoken about his policies.---:lol::lol::lol: Notice how Bush didn't do that--he had other priorities--like leading this country.

You have elected the constant campaigner--not a POTUS. Sarah Palin is now just a private citizen of the United States--like Cindy Sheehan. They both have their rights to free speech--without the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES asking for money to attack their statements & or beliefs.

What a freak'in WHIMP you have elected.

Last edited:

Say it to yourself real slowly a few times so it will sink in.

You're actually supporting an effort by POTUS to attack a private citizen.

Got it?

Is this the best the US Presidency offers?

on Sarah Palin.

"Organizing for America
Friend --

and where do you get your news from? :lol:

The GOP issued similar appeals using Ted Kennedy for years.

After you lied about the Stupak amendment, we can't believe what you say ......

I didn't lie about Stupak, and I didn't about the use of Kennedy in mailers.

For decades Kennedy was a singular target of Republican ire. The GOP would drop his name in fundraising mailers and feature his image in attack ads against what seemed like any and all Democratic candidates. On the eve of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, which Kennedy maneuvered to hold in his beloved Boston, the senator's close involvement again provided an easy opening for Republicans trying to discredit nominee John Kerry as too much the Eastern liberal.

Marie Cocco: Ted Kennedy: The eternal flame» The Commercial Appeal

Forum List

Back