Fianlly! Obama takes the gloves off! It's War!!

Our Boy President has finally drawn a line in the sand! That's enough! This is war!

Yes, Obama has declared war...

on Sarah Palin.

Mitch Stewart, BarackObama.com to me

"Organizing for America
Friend --

Right now, Sarah Palin is on a highly publicized, nationwide book tour, attacking President Obama and his plan for health reform at every turn.

It's dangerous. Remember, this is the person who coined the term "Death Panels" -- and opened the flood gates for months of false attacks by special interests and partisan extremists.

Whatever lie comes next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

As we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Please chip in $5 or more to help reach our goal."

Links or it didn't happen.

Our Boy President has finally drawn a line in the sand! That's enough! This is war!

on Sarah Palin.

"Organizing for America
Friend --

Right now, Sarah Palin is on a highly publicized, nationwide book tour, attacking President Obama and his plan for health reform at every turn.

It's dangerous. Remember, this is the person who coined the term "Death Panels" -- and opened the flood gates for months of false attacks by special interests and partisan extremists.

Whatever lie comes next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

As we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Please chip in $5 or more to help reach our goal."

Oh brother. Obama sounds more and more like a dictator who can't handle dissent.

Sooner or later phonies who get lucky, and get ahead on a slimy premise......like Libtard PC..... get a comeuppance.

And, what did one of the Marxist Muslim PC Protecting Political Charlatan's self-acknowledged "pastor, friend, and mentor" have to say ?

What did the vilest Black Racist POS utter in one of his mesmerizing moments ?

Wasn't it something about "Roosters coming home to roost" ?

Well, one can inundate our beloved country with only so much BULLSHIT !!!

The compassionate good folks who have been played by these libtard political assholes like a fiddle are begining to see the light....and are rising in revolt !!!

Dissent ???

More like nails in the political coffin for Marxist Obami-Salami.

Indeed - a few in here worked very hard to convince themselves that Palin simply did not matter.

...and yet, the President of the United States is engaging in direct opposition tactics against Palin's influence, and spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to do so.

:)

Are you really this stupid? Obama hasn't spent a nickel....

that you know of...

But if they are pushing to raise that much money, apparently Palin has something that they want...like her head on a plate. If anyone ever wondered if she was a valid threat, the Obama administration has now locked it into the "YES" column.

Kinda makes you wonder why they haven't raised funds against Rush, Hannity or FOX.

Oh my Gawd.

What an absolute FUCKTARD our boy wonder is. :rolleyes:

THIS is what he's busy spending time on?

Close to 32 Million Americans out of work. Record home foreclosures due to said job losses. Enconomy in the worst shape since the Great Depression. Two wars abroad. Home grown Moslem terrorists in our Armed forces working FOR Al Qaeda.

AND THIS is his priority?

Dear God in Heaven..... :eek:

Why hasn't the OP posted a damn link yet. I find this story really hard to believe and I looked on barackobama.com and found no mention of Palin, at all

EDIT: You people are gullible.

on Sarah Palin.

"Organizing for America
Friend --

Links or it didn't happen.

See above in red.

It did. :rolleyes:

Why hasn't the OP posted a damn link yet. I find this story really hard to believe and I looked on barackobama.com and found no mention of Palin, at all

EDIT: You people are gullible.

Hooked on Phonics?

L11048286.jpg

on Sarah Palin.

"Organizing for America
Friend --

For Father Time (who has a hard time reading).

SEE ABOVE IN RED.

OH....and look hard enough. It's there.

It was even on ABC News Friday night.

YOU are gullible Father Time.

A. skeptcicism is not the same as gullibility, in fact it's the exact opposite (idiot).
B. Give me a fucking link, I looked on barackobama.com and didn't find it anywhere as I all ready said (so apparently you need the hooked on phonics). If it's been posted on ABC news then give me a damn link.
C. It's not my job to look for it, it's your job to prove it's real.

A. skeptcicism is not the same as gullibility, in fact it's the exact opposite (idiot).
B. Give me a fucking link, I looked on barackobama.com and didn't find it anywhere as I all ready said (so apparently you need the hooked on phonics). If it's been posted on ABC news then give me a damn link.

Here's your link:

Google

It's NOT my job to do YOUR fucking research, asswipe.

:eusa_naughty:

Here's your link:

Google

It's NOT my job to do YOUR fucking research, asswipe.

:eusa_naughty:

You make the claim you back it up, IT IS YOUR FUCKING JOB.

www.barackobama.com/sarahpalin

Now...got a better reason to deny the truth?

www.barackobama.com/sarahpalin

Now...got a better reason to deny the truth?

I got a 404 error from the link.

For Father Time:

Help us raise $500,000 in the next week to push back against Sarah Palin and her special interest allies.

Whatever lie Sarah Palin comes up with next will be widely covered by the media, then constantly echoed by right-wing attack groups and others who are trying to defeat reform.

And as we approach the final sprint on health reform, we can't afford more deception and delay. We need to be ready for anything -- and have the resources to respond with ads, events, and calls to Congress when the attacks come.

So we're setting a big goal: $500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies. Can you chip in to help reach our goal?

If you need help reading this, let us know. We'll be glad to lend a hand!

:rofl:

IT'S REAL....

You lazy-assed liberal fucktard. :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back