Few will be born to liberals in 2019

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
I confidently predict that birth rates among liberal couples will plunge during the latter part of 2019.

Not because of increasing rates of abortion though that would be probable were the current Snowflake House to lavish freebie abortions.

No, because President has liberal panties (both the male and female variety) so much in a twist that not a single sperm cell can survive. Tight, wadded panties produce hold in body heat to an extent that those little wigglers quietly die.

No sperm - no fertilization. But, of course, therefore no need for abortion. Not just childless but broken hearted.

Delicious.

Think of the empty coffers of high-tax liberal states! Won't be much alcohol tax money coming in now that progressives are drunk on their power fantasy. Income taxes in those benighted places are just HAVING to skyrocket!

I confidently predict that birth rates among liberal couples will plunge during the latter part of 2019.

Not because of increasing rates of abortion though that would be probable were the current Snowflake House to lavish freebie abortions.

No, because President has liberal panties (both the male and female variety) so much in a twist that not a single sperm cell can survive. Tight, wadded panties produce hold in body heat to an extent that those little wigglers quietly die.

No sperm - no fertilization. But, of course, therefore no need for abortion. Not just childless but broken hearted.

Delicious.
Excessive soy consumption will contribute to the problem. :D

Delicious.
Wasn't that the plot for Idiocracy? You low IQ people procreate and the smart ones don't...

idiocracy-luke-wilson-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Delicious.
All I can say, is

thank-god-2.gif

Forum List

Back