"Few" of Israel's broken UN resolutions !

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
Shocking: "Few" of Israel's broken UN resolutions !​

Actually, the list is too short, so we aren't able to post it here !
Res. 57 (Sep. 18, 1948) – Expresses deep shock at the assassination of the U.N. Mediator in Palestine, Count Folke Bernadotte, by Zionist terrorists.

Res. 89 (Nov. 17, 1950) – Requests that attention be given to the expulsion of “thousands of Palestine Arabs” and calls upon concerned governments to take no further action “involving the transfer of persons across international frontiers or armistice lines”, and notes that Israel announced that it would withdraw to the armistice lines
UN resolutions against Israel | Dark Politricks
Salam+Shalom: Broken U.N. Resolutions
Israel Versus the World - israelvworld.com - LAWS BROKEN

Not one resolution is binding, thus, not very resolved.

Meanwhile, Israel is the only democracy in the fascist Arab Muslime shithole.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Shocking: "Few" of Israel's broken UN resolutions !​

Actually, the list is too short, so we aren't able to post it here !
Res. 57 (Sep. 18, 1948) – Expresses deep shock at the assassination of the U.N. Mediator in Palestine, Count Folke Bernadotte, by Zionist terrorists.

Res. 89 (Nov. 17, 1950) – Requests that attention be given to the expulsion of “thousands of Palestine Arabs” and calls upon concerned governments to take no further action “involving the transfer of persons across international frontiers or armistice lines”, and notes that Israel announced that it would withdraw to the armistice lines
UN resolutions against Israel | Dark Politricks
Salam+Shalom: Broken U.N. Resolutions
Israel Versus the World - israelvworld.com - LAWS BROKEN

Wow , the resolution is expressing deeps shock ?
how was it broken ? Did Israel not express enough shock ?

How strange there is no UN resolution that express deep shock about even one out of 153 suicide bombing committed by Palestinian terrorists.
A bit hypocritical don't you think ?

In addition I always find it extremely amusing that whenever the disscusion is about the UN patitioning land to Jews and Arabs pro Palestinian speakers always say that the UN has no authority, in contrast when ever the issue of discussion is Israel 'breaking' UN resolutions , then somehow the UN gains back it's authority...

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country [Israel] stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.

Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

Daniel Inouye Biography -- Academy of Achievement

Last edited:

Forum List

Back