Fetterman fit to serve?

Give me a break. This guy is comatose on his feet. And democrats will still support this idiot cause he's a (D)

It is not important whether Democrat or Republican Party partisans think or even know, if he is fit to serve. It is only up to the citizens of that state and Fetterman himself to determine and act accordingly.

It is not important whether Democrat or Republican Party partisans think or even know, if he is fit to serve. It is only up to the citizens of that state and Fetterman himself to determine and act accordingly.
Can you honestly tell me after seeing the vid you believe he is fit?

Can you honestly tell me after seeing the vid you believe he is fit?
I would not bother, being neither a citizen of the state that elected him, nor a Democrat you would like to hold accountable at large somehow, though are not living in that state either.

They're treating him like a border collie with a head injury.... but he's nowhere near that coherent. The dog would bark and go outside to shit.

He's one of those perfect representations of the marxist shitlib cult.

fetterman nutjob.jpg

LOL .. yes .. only Pennsylvania's constituents can determine if stuttering, stroke Fetterman is f.f.f.f.it to.to.to s.s.s.s.erve.

They're treating him like a border collie with a head injury.... but he's nowhere near that coherent. The dog would bark and go outside to shit.

View attachment 777778
I take it, you don't live there either. I remember a couple of years ago the Attorney General wished to assert his states feelings and judgement on the election and attempted to hold Georgia accountable, yet Trump's own packed Supreme Court, said he lacked standing to contest the decision of that other state. Good luck with your publicity campaign.:rolleyes:

I hear he's the most popular guest at the monthly DC Dinner for Schmucks.

I know it's crazy but he makes AOC look like a genius & that's almost impossible

View attachment 777778
Border collies are highly intelligent. A border collie would get to work and make sound decisions.

Forum List

Back