Fetterman Didn't Show for Joe, as Biden Lapses Into Complete Confusion

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Seriously, and nearly every Democrat up for election this November wants nothing to do with Joe.

How can any American, seeing what a mess Biden has made, vote Democratic Party this November? Only America-haters can vote Democrat.

As we previously reported, Joe Biden was in Pennsylvania trying to stump for candidates there.
He went right into his tactic of attacking half the country and demonizing millions of Americans, as well as lying about Jan. 6.
But as we noted, he also had a small problem in that at least one candidate he was stumping for wasn’t even there. John Fetterman blew him off and didn’t show up at the event that Biden was at, which shows you just what Democrats are thinking about Joe Biden right now.
Fetterman’s people tried to justify it, saying he would be at another event where Joe Biden was also at in the future, “John will not be at the Wilkes-Barre event with Biden, but he will be marching in the Labor Day parade in (PGH) next week, & he looks forward to talking to the President there about the need to finally decriminalize marijuana.”
But all of that likely didn’t help Biden as he lapsed into complete confusion — failing to get straight who was running for what position in Pennsylvania.

Seriously, and nearly every Democrat up for election this November wants nothing to do with Joe.

How can any American, seeing what a mess Biden has made, vote Democratic Party this November? Only America-haters can vote Democrat.

As we previously reported, Joe Biden was in Pennsylvania trying to stump for candidates there.
He went right into his tactic of attacking half the country and demonizing millions of Americans, as well as lying about Jan. 6.
But as we noted, he also had a small problem in that at least one candidate he was stumping for wasn’t even there. John Fetterman blew him off and didn’t show up at the event that Biden was at, which shows you just what Democrats are thinking about Joe Biden right now.
Fetterman’s people tried to justify it, saying he would be at another event where Joe Biden was also at in the future, “John will not be at the Wilkes-Barre event with Biden, but he will be marching in the Labor Day parade in (PGH) next week, & he looks forward to talking to the President there about the need to finally decriminalize marijuana.”
But all of that likely didn’t help Biden as he lapsed into complete confusion — failing to get straight who was running for what position in Pennsylvania.

Fetterman could have intended to go but had fear of public speaking, as he's as bad and foggy as Biden. Of course he could have forgotten what day or where it was, that guy is a druggy besides his health meds.

Anyone running for any office who supported Joe Biden for President should be defeated for being the dumbest people on the planet Earth. If Democrats won't vote Republican, then they should just not vote at all.

Fetterman is in full-blown Tater basement strategy.....He won't debate Oz.
I know which makes one wonder who votes for these people, the same people who complain of the Philly Crime and soaring homelessness?
They themselves are to blame, this is what they vote for.

6ru6uw.jpg

That is interesting; I haven't seen this elsewhere, that Fetterman didn't even show up. Reminds me of that Stacy Adams woman in Georgia, she didn't show up for a Biden event, either.

Biden is just too unpopular, I suppose, for candidates to associate with him.

hilarious video.. although it makes me wonder...

Isn't there something a little "off" with Americans (like me) laughing at this kind of thing?

Answer: no. What's wrong is that we have a president (so called) who is a clown

that's what's really freaky. I am only laughing at those who are, like me, well, maybe a picture would be worth more than words I could come up with, which words frankly are rather eluding me at this time. I'll be back with a picture of how Americans are reacting to bidum and his insane gaffes and .. well, Gaffe doesn't even say it but anyhow, I'll be back soon...

This following is how normal people
react watching bidum

(white/gray cat in kitchen, 1st one on video)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back