Ferguson riots and the press

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
The media has gone through many incarnations, FDR and polio, rarely brought up. The Media ONCE had a sense of discretion. Now the media is nothing more than glorified paparazzi. When Obama sez he didn't have a "strategy" to deal with ISIL, perhaps he didn't want to leak it know it all blabbermouths, um, the press. The so called riots in Ferguson Mo died with the press miraculously shifted it's attention on ISIL beheading one of their own in Iraq. Is this the image of a free press and freedom of speech encompassed in the constitution? A bunch of loose lipped muckraking blabbermouths that would sell out anything for a buck? I think we need to put some restraints on these losers and muzzle them. Reminds me of of the media mogul Hearst and his "splendid little war". The Media can create wars and riots to suit themselves, WHO is watching THEM?

Last edited:
  • Banned
It's censorship. I detest it, but the only thing worse that censorship is what we have now.Media Mogul Hearst had his splendid little war, now we get race riots based on hearsay. Is this what we really want in free press?

Last edited:
It's censorship. I detest it, but the only thing worse that censorship is what we have now.Media Mogul Hearst had his splendid little war, now we get race riots based on hearsay. Is this what we really want in free press?

I think we got terrorist riots against innocent Koreans in Ferguson because the terrorists were incited into their terrorism by that racist little shit in the White House. Meanwhile, a thousand Michael Browns are gunned down and killed every year in Bammy's old Chicago senatorial riding, but not a word from those race-baiting reprobates Holder and Bammy. I mean for Christ's sake, the left has got to be getting pretty sick of this too. Obama is more than living up to all the very worst stereotypes everyone feared before he ever got elected. He is hands down the stupidest person ever to be president, and the worst racist who's ever held that office as well. Thanks democrats.

Forum List

Back