Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

What would you want me to do, just stand there as the cop unloads his weapon into me?
Brown, maybe you shouldn't have gone for his gun in the first place!
The cop went for the gun first.
what's your point? So you're saying when a cop goes for his gun the first instinct is to rush him? Doesn't seem like a good option in my opinion.
No, I'm saying after you've stolen a handful of cigars, cursed at a cop, then the cop tried to run you over with his SUV then tried to get out and arrest you, then you shut his door twice... then he reaches for his gun... yeah if your the dumb ass that got in to that spot you are likely to then reach for his gun to try to stop him from shooting you for slamming his door shut on him.
so you're saying it all happened in accodance with no common sense and that once one knows they're wrong, there is nothing more to live for? So let stupid reign!!!!
Huh?

Brown, maybe you shouldn't have gone for his gun in the first place!
The cop went for the gun first.
what's your point? So you're saying when a cop goes for his gun the first instinct is to rush him? Doesn't seem like a good option in my opinion.
No, I'm saying after you've stolen a handful of cigars, cursed at a cop, then the cop tried to run you over with his SUV then tried to get out and arrest you, then you shut his door twice... then he reaches for his gun... yeah if your the dumb ass that got in to that spot you are likely to then reach for his gun to try to stop him from shooting you for slamming his door shut on him.
so you're saying it all happened in accodance with no common sense and that once one knows they're wrong, there is nothing more to live for? So let stupid reign!!!!
Huh?
exactly!!!!!

Yeah, I'm usually bothered when thugs with guns shoot people for no good reason.

I just wonder why you're not.

Wilson had a good reason. The thug took it upon himself to act like a thug then paid the price for it.
Yes, Wilson had a reason, good reason? That's subjective. Good for him maybe.

Since the Grand Jury refused to indict based on lack of evidence, it's very objective.
I think the adjective you are looking for is "sufficient" reason.
I think it was!!!!!
Clearly it was sufficient. That is not up for debate, is it?

IMO the debate isn't whether the Cop was justified and/or had sufficient reason. The question is would you have killed him or not and if so why, and if not why. I probably would not have fired my weapon at all against this unarmed dude. When he cursed at me, knowing that I've got backup coming "seconds" away. I would have just hung back in my vehicle take some pictures of the guy strolling merrily down the street. Why start a chase against "two" guys when you have backup coming? See if it looks like he's armed. I'm not gonna let some big dude reach into my window I'd probably roll the window up. Epic foolhardy to try to open your door from a seated position with a big dude on the other side of the door and your window open.. WTH?

Wilson had a good reason. The thug took it upon himself to act like a thug then paid the price for it.

Since the Grand Jury refused to indict based on lack of evidence, it's very objective.
I think it was!!!!!

IMO the debate isn't whether the Cop was justified and/or had sufficient reason. The question is would you have killed him or not and if so why, and if not why. I probably would not have fired my weapon at all against this unarmed dude. When he cursed at me, knowing that I've got backup coming "seconds" away. I would have just hung back in my vehicle take some pictures of the guy strolling merrily down the street. Why start a chase against "two" guys when you have backup coming? See if it looks like he's armed. I'm not gonna let some big dude reach into my window I'd probably roll the window up. Epic foolhardy to try to open your door from a seated position with a big dude on the other side of the door and your window open.. WTH?

You don't know what you would do in that situation. You might think you know.

I've been a volunteer firefighter for almost 30 years. I have seen some big fires. While I can say what I would do if my house were on fire, no one truly knows how they would react unless they are in that situation.

I think it was!!!!!

I've been a volunteer firefighter for almost 30 years. I have seen some big fires. While I can say what I would do if my house were on fire, no one truly knows how they would react unless they are in that situation.
I've been in plenty of high stress violence related situations.

We did a burn on my ranch that got out of control this one time. So I've been in that situation and I know how I would react.

I think it was!!!!!

nope, it isn't. I don't live in a vacuum, I live in a world where my actions have ramifications. I supposed you don't live there. If I rush a cop because I feel like it, all bets are off on what might happen. Same is true if it is a thief who has a gun pointed at my chest. Any move I make has ramifications. The difference, the cop has justification entitled by his employment. The thief, no.

I think it was!!!!!

We did a burn on my ranch that got out of control this one time. So I've been in that situation and I know how I would react.
you are a very out of touch person. Every event is unique. Perhaps you should become edumicated.

I think it was!!!!!

nope, it isn't. I don't live in a vacuum, I live in a world where my actions have ramifications. I supposed you don't live there. If I rush a cop because I feel like it, all bets are off on what might happen. Same is true if it is a thief who has a gun pointed at my chest. Any move I make has ramifications. The difference, the cop has justification entitled by his employment. The thief, no.
Ayup the cops are entitled and justified to be jury, judge, and executioner. It's all legal like.

I think it was!!!!!

you are a very out of touch person. Every event is unique. Perhaps you should become edumicated.
I've fried thousands of eggs.. and although each egg is unique, I think I'm ready to handle the next egg without shooting it.

I think it was!!!!!

Ayup the cops are entitled and justified to be jury, judge, and executioner. It's all legal like.
Yeppers, that's why they carry a gun, they are available to serve and protect. The stupid and the needy, they don't get to make a choice. Just stay in your dream world, you enjoy it.

I think it was!!!!!

I've fried thousands of eggs.. and although each egg is unique, I think I'm ready to handle the next egg without shooting it.
whack a mole....whack a mole.. I see the stupid stick was carried through the weekend. You look good with your stupid. Got any more stupid?

I think it was!!!!!

Yeppers, that's why they carry a gun, they are available to serve and protect. The stupid and the needy, they don't get to make a choice. Just stay in your dream world, you enjoy it.
Ayup killing unarmed children.. that's the new spin on to serve and protect. Got a court order? Go for it, toss that grenade into the baby carriage. The guy has a gun? Kill him, it's the law!

whack a mole....whack a mole.. I see the stupid stick was carried through the weekend. You look good with your stupid. Got any more stupid?
Stupid is as stupid does.

I think it was!!!!!

Would shooting the suspect been any MORE justified if there were 3 cops standing around? Perhaps we need to start hiring lawyers to do ride alongs so they can advise the police in every potentially violent situation. You know, "Okay, now you may advise the suspect that if he attempts to take your weapon, you will tell his mother, and she will be mad", "Okay, that didn't work, now he's charging at you. Protocol states that you may make a scary frowny face at him". Would that help?

And yes, a cop is fully justified in shooting a person who is assaulting the cop and attempting to take his weapon. That's why the smart thing to do when an armed cop tells you to do the chicken dance is to do the chicken dance. Let a lawyer engineer a big payday for you. Better than ending up in the morgue. Even better, don't do anything stupid that will attract the cop's negative attention to you in the first place.

I think it was!!!!!

Ayup killing unarmed children.. that's the new spin on to serve and protect. Got a court order? Go for it, toss that grenade into the baby carriage. The guy has a gun? Kill him, it's the law!

If the "child" is of large adult size and is assaulting a police officer, attempting to steal his weapon, guess what? There's a good chance he's going to end up dead.

If the "child" is of large adult size and is assaulting a police officer, attempting to steal his weapon, guess what? There's a good chance he's going to end up dead.
No shit.

I think it was!!!!!

Would shooting the suspect been any MORE justified if there were 3 cops standing around? Perhaps we need to start hiring lawyers to do ride alongs so they can advise the police in every potentially violent situation. You know, "Okay, now you may advise the suspect that if he attempts to take your weapon, you will tell his mother, and she will be mad", "Okay, that didn't work, now he's charging at you. Protocol states that you may make a scary frowny face at him". Would that help?

And yes, a cop is fully justified in shooting a person who is assaulting the cop and attempting to take his weapon. That's why the smart thing to do when an armed cop tells you to do the chicken dance is to do the chicken dance. Let a lawyer engineer a big payday for you. Better than ending up in the morgue. Even better, don't do anything stupid that will attract the cop's negative attention to you in the first place.
Evidently there's no difference. The cops could have him surrounded by a dozen officers and they would still be justified in killing him. Now if they broke his arm or left him alive to talk, then they would be in trouble.

Forum List

Back