Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Clearly it was sufficient. That is not up for debate, is it?

IMO the debate isn't whether the Cop was justified and/or had sufficient reason. The question is would you have killed him or not and if so why, and if not why. I probably would not have fired my weapon at all against this unarmed dude. When he cursed at me, knowing that I've got backup coming "seconds" away. I would have just hung back in my vehicle take some pictures of the guy strolling merrily down the street. Why start a chase against "two" guys when you have backup coming? See if it looks like he's armed. I'm not gonna let some big dude reach into my window I'd probably roll the window up. Epic foolhardy to try to open your door from a seated position with a big dude on the other side of the door and your window open.. WTH?

So, as a police officer, you would hide in your vehicle instead of doing what was necessary to apprehend the suspect? How long do you think you would remain employed as a cop, and how many other people would you allow to be victimized by the suspect before he is apprehended?
yes he would. He'd even invite him out for drinks later as well.
That boy wasn't old enough to drink.

Not legally but he made an adult decision and he paid the price.
Yes he did.

He got what he deserved for what he did.

Clearly it was sufficient. That is not up for debate, is it?

IMO the debate isn't whether the Cop was justified and/or had sufficient reason. The question is would you have killed him or not and if so why, and if not why. I probably would not have fired my weapon at all against this unarmed dude. When he cursed at me, knowing that I've got backup coming "seconds" away. I would have just hung back in my vehicle take some pictures of the guy strolling merrily down the street. Why start a chase against "two" guys when you have backup coming? See if it looks like he's armed. I'm not gonna let some big dude reach into my window I'd probably roll the window up. Epic foolhardy to try to open your door from a seated position with a big dude on the other side of the door and your window open.. WTH?

So, as a police officer, you would hide in your vehicle instead of doing what was necessary to apprehend the suspect? How long do you think you would remain employed as a cop, and how many other people would you allow to be victimized by the suspect before he is apprehended?
I would've rode up on my horse and thrown a rope over both of them and hog tied em. Then I'd walk them to the store, make them give the cigs back and apologize to the store owner. Then I'd drove them to their momma's houses and make sure they got a good spanking.

If not allowed to ride my horse... I would have been driving a man's truck not a sissy SUV. I also would've had a man's gun. Those boy's would've peed their pants & laid down on the ground on command when I showed up. My voice carries. I once got Joe Theisman to look up in the stands at me when he was at the line of scrimmage playing against the dolphins.

You would have run like a pussy when confronted.
lol no I'd have kicked his ass in.. and his friends. Now that cop with the gun... yeah that guy scares the shit out of me. I'd run from him unless you tell me it's ok for me to shoot back at the cops in self defense. I can fight a fat 300lb black kid. But a guy with a gun.. yeah that's why they call them equalizers.

Sure you would have big man. You couldn't kick you own ass.
I've literally kicked my own ass many times when cliff jumping, this one time I flipped onto a curb tail bone first while down hill racing that was fun.

I'm not a small guy and this teen was not a good fighter. 300lb guys that don't know how to fight go down fast.

Yes he did.

What did he do to deserve to die? Did he kill someone? Did he try to stop the cop from shooting him? Did he give the poor little cop a boo boo when he tried to stop the cop from shooting him?

You need a tissue?

I would've rode up on my horse and thrown a rope over both of them and hog tied em. Then I'd walk them to the store, make them give the cigs back and apologize to the store owner. Then I'd drove them to their momma's houses and make sure they got a good spanking.

If not allowed to ride my horse... I would have been driving a man's truck not a sissy SUV. I also would've had a man's gun. Those boy's would've peed their pants & laid down on the ground on command when I showed up. My voice carries. I once got Joe Theisman to look up in the stands at me when he was at the line of scrimmage playing against the dolphins.

lol no I'd have kicked his ass in.. and his friends. Now that cop with the gun... yeah that guy scares the shit out of me. I'd run from him unless you tell me it's ok for me to shoot back at the cops in self defense. I can fight a fat 300lb black kid. But a guy with a gun.. yeah that's why they call them equalizers.

I've literally kicked my own ass many times when cliff jumping, this one time I flipped onto a curb tail bone first while down hill racing that was fun.

I'm not a small guy and this teen was not a good fighter. 300lb guys that don't know how to fight go down fast.

That's not kicking your own ass, that's getting your ass kicked.

Keep thinking your rough and tough but always remember there is always someone rougher and tougher. Perhaps you'll run into him someday and he'll take your ego down a few notches.

Yes he did.

What did he do to deserve to die? Did he kill someone? Did he try to stop the cop from shooting him? Did he give the poor little cop a boo boo when he tried to stop the cop from shooting him?

You need a tissue?

Attacked a police officer. That's show he was a big dumbass.

Sounds like you need one crying for the little shit that got what he deserved.

Keep thinking your rough and tough but always remember there is always someone rougher and tougher. Perhaps you'll run into him someday and he'll take your ego down a few notches.
This one time... this one guy... we get in this scrap. We're fighting he throws a punch and misses... ducks in to try to run me over... I get on top of him... he's probably twice my size, it happens. Anyhow I get him in a good head lock he taps out... I let him up... he throws a round house to the nose. ROFL so I'm standing there two black eyes blood flowing out my nose. And the guy runs off. ROFL.... Do I give chase? Hell no he's the brother of a good friend of mine. There's no honor in giving chase to someone to beat them up in anger or kill them even if they are twice your size.

The guy escalating the fight was the cop.. the kid was trying to walk and/or run away what's that tell you?

Yes he did.

You need a tissue?

Attacked a police officer. That's show he was a big dumbass.

Sounds like you need one crying for the little shit that got what he deserved.
I'm not crying for Mike Brown. Nor am I saying the shit got what he deserved. Are you daft, or just unable to understand the difference?

This one time... this one guy... we get in this scrap. We're fighting he throws a punch and misses... ducks in to try to run me over... I get on top of him... he's probably twice my size, it happens. Anyhow I get him in a good head lock he taps out... I let him up... he throws a round house to the nose. ROFL so I'm standing there two black eyes blood flowing out my nose. And the guy runs off. ROFL.... Do I give chase? Hell no he's the brother of a good friend of mine. There's no honor in giving chase to someone to beat them up in anger or kill them even if they are twice your size.

The guy escalating the fight was the cop.. the kid was trying to walk and/or run away what's that tell you?
It sounds to me like you got your ass kicked.

Not according to the forensic experts and you're not one of them.
Yes or no.. according to WILSON the teen tried to walk away down the street (1) then Wilson gave chase, then ruckus ensued, then after the shot went off in the truck the teen tried to run off (2). In both cases Wilson pursued. The first time Wilson pursued in his SUV. The second time Wilson got out of his SUV and pursued on foot with weapon drawn. Wilson was the aggressor. Wilson initiated, Wilson escalated numerous times culminating in the 12 shots being fired.

Pretty much. I let him off the hook twice too. You could even say I turned the other cheek letting him run off like that after getting the best of me.

Yes or no.. according to WILSON the teen tried to walk away down the street (1) then Wilson gave chase, then ruckus ensued, then after the shot went off in the truck the teen tried to run off (2). In both cases Wilson pursued. The first time Wilson pursued in his SUV. The second time Wilson got out of his SUV and pursued on foot with weapon drawn. Wilson was the aggressor. Wilson initiated, Wilson escalated numerous times culminating in the 12 shots being fired.

Brown was a suspect in a robbery. Are cops supposed to let people go because they walk away?

Pretty much. I let him off the hook twice too. You could even say I turned the other cheek letting him run off like that after getting the best of me.

I say you didn't go after him because you thought he would kick your ass again. I bet he would have popped tht other cheek, too.

Brown was a suspect in a robbery. Are cops supposed to let people go because they walk away?
Death sentence for a handful of cheap cigars?

I say you didn't go after him because you thought he would kick your ass again. I bet he would have popped tht other cheek, too.
Wow you are a pussy.

For attacking a police officer trying to do his job. Anyone that believes it was for cigars is a damn moron.

As a business owner, the thief would get it for a handful of cheap cigars. It wouldn't be because of the cigars but because of the stealing. I don't tolerate thieves no matter the value of what they stole. Same applies to my home. Someone breaks in to steal from me, I'll drop 'em like a bad habit even if they don't actually get anything. I have that right.

For attacking a police officer trying to do his job. Anyone that believes it was for cigars is a damn moron.
Trying to run the boy over in his car is his job? Shooting at an unarmed teen in the middle of a residential street is his job? WTF is wrong with you?

Trying to run the boy over in his car is his job? Shooting at an unarmed teen in the middle of a residential street is his job? WTF is wrong with you?

It's his job to protect including himself. You don't have to believe what the evidence showed contrary to what the witnesses said but refusing to accept it makes you an idiot. He shot an attacker. If the dumbass punk thug would have simply left the street when asked, he would still be around to steal, smoke pot, and grow up to be a thug like his gangbanger baby daddy.

It's his job to protect including himself. You don't have to believe what the evidence showed contrary to what the witnesses said but refusing to accept it makes you an idiot. He shot an attacker. If the dumbass punk thug would have simply left the street when asked, he would still be around to steal, smoke pot, and grow up to be a thug like his gangbanger baby daddy.
You heard it here folks. When they say "to protect and serve" they really mean "to protect my own ass and serve you up to the worms."

just more stupid!!! thanks for the entertainment on another day.

Forum List

Back