Ferguson play to debut in Washington D.C.....

Since the whole Ferguson incident that played out in the media was propaganda, I suppose they pretty much already have the script written for them. . .

They probably still have some of the fake riot props that were used in front of the cameras saved, I'll bet they can use those in the play.

Since the whole Ferguson incident that played out in the media was propaganda, I suppose they pretty much already have the script written for them. . .

They probably still have some of the fake riot props that were used in front of the cameras saved, I'll bet they can use those in the play.

Actually, this play is a simple reading of what the Grand Jury testimony was....including the witnesses who said that the strong armed robber charged the officer.....so it isn't actual propaganda....simple truth telling....

Actually, this play is a simple reading of what the Grand Jury testimony was....including the witnesses who said that the strong armed robber charged the officer.....so it isn't actual propaganda....simple truth telling....

Sure it is. Does it have the witnesses that contradict that that say he had his hands up? How about the fact that the body lay around for hours and hours while that police arranged that crime scene?

What ever.

Sure it is. Does it have the witnesses that contradict that that say he had his hands up? How about the fact that the body lay around for hours and hours while that police arranged that crime scene?

What ever.

Oh....you are one of those.............do your parent's know you are not in school....?

Forum List

Back