Ferguson COPS gas Media

State Representative Maria Chappelle-Nadal was gassed and fired upon with rubber bullets three days in a row..

2hwd8wn.jpg

Maria Chappelle-Nadal: Rubber bullet magnet

Funny...When it was happening to just some blacks it was no big deal and the cops were right. Now they managed to go after the press and a few whites NOW you sit up and take notice. NOW you fear police abuse. When it only happened to "them" no biggie.

Its like the Patriot Act all over again. Good times

Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment - Boing Boing

Over the top violation of the Constitution.. THE militarization of the police.. WE must all rise up against this.

They were Muslims. What do you care? :lol:

Why would we choose our allegiances based on race, culture or religion? We stand on principle, not on division, like the modern left does.

EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW and ADHERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES (as plainly written) is what we stand for.
Apparently you are not smart enough to realize that your statement "We stand on principle, not division, . . ." is destroyed by " . . . like the modern left does." If that doesn't smell of division I don't know what does. Actually what I see in your post is classic karl rove: Blame the other side for what you are doing.

These bleeding heart reporters should be in the Gaza Strip getting bulldozed by the IDF where they belong!! :mad::mad::mad:

They were Muslims. What do you care? :lol:

Why would we choose our allegiances based on race, culture or religion? We stand on principle, not on division, like the modern left does.

EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW and ADHERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES (as plainly written) is what we stand for.
Apparently you are not smart enough to realize that your statement "We stand on principle, not division, . . ." is destroyed by " . . . like the modern left does." If that doesn't smell of division I don't know what does. Actually what I see in your post is classic karl rove: Blame the other side for what you are doing.

A fact is a fact. A fact bears no allegiance.

Blood in the streets??????

Last edited by a moderator:

A fact is a fact. A fact bears no allegiance.

Yeah and he just took the fact that you contradicted yourself and owned you. Thats a fact jack

Yeah and he just took the fact that you contradicted yourself and owned you. Thats a fact jack

If a fact causes division in your mind, that's not my problem. The left exists by generating racial, religious and financial division. Libertarians exist by promoting Equality before the Law, regardless of race, religious or wealth, as well as supporting small and strictly limited government.

That's a fact.

Last edited:
These bleeding heart reporters should be in the Gaza Strip getting bulldozed by the IDF where they belong!! :mad::mad::mad:

If you want that to happen, then send them to ISIS, where if they don't convert to Islam, they die.

If a fact causes division in your mind, that's not my problem. The left exists by generating racial, religious and financial division. Libertarians exist by promoting Equality before the Law, regardless of race, religious or wealth, as well as supporting small and strictly limited government.

That's a fact.

So you blame the left for dividing while you divide? Of course you dont see the irony or hypocrisy in that because that your sop.

We stand on principle, not on division, like the modern left does.

Principal not division then you divide while blaming someone else:lol:

Forum List

Back