Ferguson COPS gas Media

This is the end of America as we know it. If we permit this to happen without any consequences, it will become the norm.

These feral savage "police" are uniformed thugs, abolishing the Rule of Law and instating the Rule of the Jungle.

Last edited:
Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment - Boing Boing

Over the top violation of the Constitution.. THE militarization of the police.. WE must all rise up against this.

They were Muslims. What do you care? :lol:

Why would we choose our allegiances based on race, culture or religion? We stand on principle, not on division, like the modern left does.

EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW and ADHERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES (as plainly written) is what we stand for.

And liberal black people

Yeah, the cops harrassed and arrested reporters from HuffPo and WaPo at a McDonald's. LGS should be wetting her panties with joy!

:lol:

One of the reporters is black.

Last edited:
Another black reporter who was gassed.

9tg26s.jpg

Message received. If you are dark skinned, don't be caught on the streets of Ferguson after sundown, boy!

Pulitzer Prize winner. Arrested for not leaving McDonald's fast enough when ordered to do so by Ferguson cops.

mcang7.jpg

Last edited:
g5000 how about the black Infowars reporter that was attacked? Or do they not count since they don't fit into your agenda?

You talking about Joe Biggs? I did not hear about that, and just googled it.

I don't think he's black.

Now that the cops are getting aggressive with whites suddenly LGS is interested in police brutality. I hope none of them have pics throwing up a peace sign /sarcasm

Al Jazeera was gassed and the equipment dismantled..

The cops started to dismantle it, and then ran away like thieves when caught.

You can also hear some popping sounds very faintly in the video, and the reporters are claiming there were shot at with rubber bullets by the cops as they screamed out they were Press.

Dumb darkie put himself under klieg lights, man. Made himself too juicy a target. "Look! HE MUST BE STEALING THOSE LIGHTS!!!"

Last edited:
State Representative Maria Chappelle-Nadal was gassed and fired upon with rubber bullets three days in a row..

g5000 how about the black Infowars reporter that was attacked? Or do they not count since they don't fit into your agenda?

You talking about Joe Biggs? I did not hear about that, and just googled it.

I don't think he's black.

They have more than one reporter there. His name is Jakari Jackson.

It's also interesting that both FOX and CNN are using ALL of Alex Jone's videos but completely neglecting to mention him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back