Feral Soldier Rapes Another Soldier

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
160430162848-fayetteville-police-department-exlarge-169.jpg

I'm going to guess this wild animal was upset the object of his affections preferred someone else. I wonder how angry he was to be so stupid?

Fort Bragg soldier charged with rape of fellow soldier - CNNPolitics.com

Sounds like a Lib, and a prime candidate for an "Obama Brigade".

Straight ticket to Syria to fight ISIS to the death...

I'm going to guess this wild animal was upset the object of his affections preferred someone else. I wonder how angry he was to be so stupid?

Would you have posted this and jump to the same conclusions if he was Black?
No to both questions. We already have a brigade of inbred cave chimps that post every Black crime they can find and I would think something was mentally wrong with a Black guy that raped someone seeing as its so easy for a Black guy to get some.

No to both questions. We already have a brigade of inbred cave chimps that post every Black crime they can find and I would think something was mentally wrong with a Black guy that raped someone seeing as its so easy for a Black guy to get some.
Sure, that's why they commit more rapes than any race on the planet.

Sure, that's why they commit more rapes than any race on the planet.
Someone lied to you to keep from hurting your feelings. Whoever told you that wasnt really raped. You just caught her.

Rape isn't about "getting some"; it's about your homies having hate issues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back