Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".

Except for publicly funded schools. Isn’t that right?

They aren't showing Disney movies in public schools ... at least generally ... maybe you grew up with cheapskate taxpayers and never got to high school ...

The PTA is moribund today ... when's the last time you attended a school board meeting? ...

Arithmetic is hard for you. How many recent films released by Disney ended with a loss?
Are movies their entire business? Do you even understand why they don't care if some of them lose money. Never-mind that like something like six out of the top ten highest grossing movies of all time are Disney properties, their films and TV shows and streaming platform is one giant advertisement campaign for their real money maker which are their parks and cruise ships and merchandise. Disney made over 20 billion last year you fucking Muppet.

Are movies their entire business? Do you even understand why they don't care if some of them lose money. Never-mind that like something like six out of the top ten highest grossing movies of all time are Disney properties, their films and TV shows and streaming platform is one giant advertisement campaign for their real money maker which are their parks and cruise ships and merchandise. Disney made over 20 billion last year you fucking Muppet.

Disney = ESPN ... [ka'ching] ... sports booking is legal now, and Disney is perfectly situated to cash in ...

I'm NOT saying it's Robert Iger on the other end of the referee's microphone ... I'm not a conspiracy theory nut ...

Last edited:
They aren't showing Disney movies in public schools ... at least generally ... maybe you grew up with cheapskate taxpayers and never got to high school ...

The PTA is moribund today ... when's the last time you attended a school board meeting? ...

What on Earth are you babbling about? I never mentioned Disney movies in schools.

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

You realize all the bad guys in Star Wars (except the shape shifting assassin) were all men. While many of the heroes were women.`

Excellent, you admit that Disney did lose money.

Fiction is fiction, but I don't see the point of creating in young women (the only ones who might watch the next Star Wars film) the phony theme that they "can do anything a man can do, only better." Some things yes, but not what they are portraying in the film.
Starting with The Force Awakens, it's been the estrogen side of the force in the drivers seat.

Disney = ESPN ... [ka'ching] ... sports booking is legal now, and Disney is perfectly situated to cash in ...

I'm NOT saying it's Robert Iger on the other end of the referee's microphone ... I'm not a conspiracy theory nut ...
I not so sure on that point. All these leagues and teams are going to start opening their own sports books. It's going to get real saturated real fast.

No.... they made 20 billion you dumb Bingo. One department lost money and only if you don't think of it as free advertising for their other departments.

Again, you admit Disney lose money on the film side, which is the topic of discussion. Are you taking meds?

Arithmetic is hard for you. How many recent films released by Disney ended with a loss?
It's not how many ended in a loss, but the sum total. No different than pointing out how much money Elon Musk lost on "X" (formerly twitter), and ignoring the gains from his other companies.

Bottom line, neither loses money.

Again, you admit Disney lose money on the film side, which is the topic of discussion. Are you taking meds?
You said Disney, not disney movies and again only simple Bingos like you don't incorporate the fact that they are free advertising. And that's before you addressed the fact that rather than six, eight of the top grossing films of all time are Disney Films. You're a total dipshit. 😄

You said Disney, not disney movies and again only simple Bingos like you don't incorporate the fact that they are free advertising. And that's before you addressed the fact that rather than six, eight of the top grossing films of all time are Disney Films. You're a total dipshit. 😄
Lol .. it's dumbass like you couldn't discuss the topic which is Disney films losing money.

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

Seems Disney is doubling down on their double down.

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Lefty simp "men" are going to eat this up. lol

Lol .. it's dumbass like you couldn't discuss the topic which is Disney films losing money.
You didn't even show Disney Films, with a capital F lost money. Your best fail boy argument is that like two of them did. 😄

It's not how many ended in a loss, but the sum total. No different than pointing out how much money Elon Musk lost on "X" (formerly twitter), and ignoring the gains from his other companies.

Bottom line, neither loses money.

The topic is about Disney films. No one who owns stocks and follow the market will say Disney overall didn't make money last year. The company's films and streaming side took a toll.

Forum List

Back