Feminist defeated in debate: Can't define Rape, gets arrested

Wow, somebody really, really hates women. And black people. So surprising to find these attitudes at USMB.
Who, you? Why do you hate blacks and women?

I am curious. Why do you hate righteous black men who believe in traditional gender roles and the dignity of women?

Fatgamer has forgotten the historic GOP victory just ten years ago.

Get rid of the crud to the far right in the party, reach out to women and Hispanics, and we can easily sweep government.

I see you are enjoying 10 year old victories, can't blame you, you wont have another presidential election victory. Savor those victories, there all you have, take that to the bank.

I wish I could agree but there are still MILLIONS of total, braindead idiots with voting rights wandering around hither and thither. All some Libtard has to do to win another election is promise a bunch of free stuff and, voila, another 4 years of some Demwit Prez. Sad but true.

Fatgamer has forgotten the historic GOP victory just ten years ago.

Get rid of the crud to the far right in the party, reach out to women and Hispanics, and we can easily sweep government.

I see you are enjoying 10 year old victories, can't blame you, you wont have another presidential election victory. Savor those victories, there all you have, take that to the bank.

I wish I could agree but there are still MILLIONS of total, braindead idiots with voting rights wandering around hither and thither. All some Libtard has to do to win another election is promise a bunch of free stuff and, voila, another 4 years of some Demwit Prez. Sad but true.
Crude, but spot on. One can't help but despair at the thought of another idiot in the White House. Hopefully, we have reached a low-point, but I fear that minorities and self-righteous youth do not reach a realization of impending doom, America sill become a nation similar to Mexico and will easily become subservient to China and other nations with a less parasitic and more stronger core. Europe is probably equally doomed.

Not there is anything wrong with it.

I don't think there is. Your fellow progressives obviously do.

The relativism of liberals should mean they have a problem with gayness. Think about it, what is the evolutionary advantage to being gay? None what so ever. Evolution is the holy grail of the liberal left yet when they say gayness is natural they argue against evolution. Evolution's "function" is to continue life, usually a more adapted life. Gayness does not fit that definition, the liberal left argues against themselves.

That said, I don't really have a problem if the liberals want to do things that are unnatural that is their business. But don't even try and convince me that the anal orifice was ever created, through evolution or design, for anything other the defecation.
Consenting adults can do what they like with their bodies; I don't care.

But you can tell the left is just giving lip service to gays (Hah! :lol: ) because of their support for radical Islam -- the people who kill gays.

If they truly cared about gays, they'd condemn Islam for their murder of gays. But they don't.

The funny thing is you are the only one thinking about sexual fantasies, of me no less. I am flattered, but don't go that way.

The fact is, you lost your arguments on the merits, and now you have exposed yourself as a homosexual.

That's two strikes. What's gonna be the third?
I think if you'll read back through this thread, it's not me that's supporting racist assholes who want me dead.

If you think you've won anything on the merits, you're delusional.

And finally, what's wrong with being gay?

Gays like you are a disgrace to humanity who serve no societal purpose.
Stupid, uninformed opinions like yours are worth less than the electricity it takes to display them.

But you know what? I support EVERYONE'S freedom of speech, not just that of those I agree with.

So, say what you want, you stupid, ignorant meathead. :)

I don't think there is. Your fellow progressives obviously do.

The relativism of liberals should mean they have a problem with gayness. Think about it, what is the evolutionary advantage to being gay? None what so ever. Evolution is the holy grail of the liberal left yet when they say gayness is natural they argue against evolution. Evolution's "function" is to continue life, usually a more adapted life. Gayness does not fit that definition, the liberal left argues against themselves.

That said, I don't really have a problem if the liberals want to do things that are unnatural that is their business. But don't even try and convince me that the anal orifice was ever created, through evolution or design, for anything other the defecation.

But you can tell the left is just giving lip service to gays (Hah! :lol: ) because of their support for radical Islam -- the people who kill gays.

If they truly cared about gays, they'd condemn Islam for their murder of gays. But they don't.

REAL conservatives support homosexuality. LOL

Good luck at getting people to fight radical islam under the guise of faggotry. See how that works out.

REAL conservatives support homosexuality. LOL

Good luck at getting people to fight radical islam under the guise of faggotry. See how that works out.
So, let's summarize:

1. You support racist blacks who want you dead because you're white.

2. You support radical Islam because they kill gays.

That about cover it?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Why do you support racist black men who want to kill you because you're white?

Because they speak the truth on homosexuals, transsexuals, feminists, and jews.

You should have just written, "Because I'm a dumbfuck." Would have saved you keystrokes.

If you represent the direction "conservatism" is trending, it is no wonder voter turnout is declining and the GOP is on the way out.

When your a party of rootless cosmopolitans whose party platform is based on endless wars for an apartheid state in the middle east under the banner of degenerate faggots and family wrecking feminists, and a wee little tax cut for your millionaires and billionaires, you won't get much popular support.

Because they speak the truth on homosexuals, transsexuals, feminists, and jews.

You should have just written, "Because I'm a dumbfuck." Would have saved you keystrokes.

If you represent the direction "conservatism" is trending, it is no wonder voter turnout is declining and the GOP is on the way out.

When your a party of rootless cosmopolitans whose party platform is based on endless wars for an apartheid state in the middle east under the banner of degenerate faggots and family wrecking feminists, and a wee little tax cut for your millionaires and billionaires, you won't get much popular support.
That's nice. Run along now, son.

CaféAuLait;9306375 said:
Was she annoying, yes. I may have missed it but I saw no reason for them to shove her that way.

The other thing that bothered me was the black man helping her to her feet. The guy who pushed her down proceeds to call him a "Sambo" then a "N*****" because he dared help someone to her feet. The guys were nothing but thugs and she was an unreasonable idiot, trying to push all men are rapists to the wrong people. What an idiot.

Thats what I saw. And what was with all the "Death to America" crap?
Looked like a good time for a drive by and take the whole crowd out.

Forum List

Back