Feminism is a Cancer

Feminazis want to destroy our population growth rates and decimate our families with their ridiculous nonsense that is a literal cancer on our families and prevents the procreation of....well, liberals.

Hmm,well, libtards, when it comes to feminazism, you should drink up, deep and with long draughts.

Lol, these feminazis are really pushing to increase divorce rates as they push men to flee the home of a harpy-feminazi for the solitude of a bar.
That dude is very delusional and obnoxious.

I consider myself to be an 'Equality Feminist' meaning that I think women should have equal rights in our courts, but these Feminazis are 'Gender War Feminists' who take a marxist analytic method to the gender roles, placing women as oppressed in society and men as the oppressors.

They literally fan the flames of gender war and this destroys our families and harms our children.

I understand why feminist in the 50's and 60's were this extreme. They had to be because situations were dire for women. Desperate times measure for desperate measures. But in 2017 you don't have to be batshit crazy to get people's attention . I see some of these radical feminist in YouTube who act as if they are a woman leaving in some rural Afghani village.

I've been to countries where women have little rights and it isn't pretty. There are some issues of inequality women face in America but it is no where as near serious as the issues women in places like India or Saudi Arabia face.

Situations were dire for women in the 50's and 60's? Matter of opinion. Back then, the men worked, the women stayed home, took care of kids, cooked, cleaned etc. I think it was better for kids too back then when you came home and mom was there cooking dinner. Now kids come home and they have computerized gadgets to play with and processed food to pop in the microwave.

Back then, women didn't have a choice.

Key term there. Choice.

Back then, if a woman wanted to remain in the work force, she became a career woman. Maybe married but no kids usually. I think many of them today would stay home if they could afford it. Usually takes two incomes to make a living today.

As long as it's her (and, frankly HIS choice, he should be able to stay at home and be a father if he wants) - then I have no problem. I respect choices.
I consider myself to be an 'Equality Feminist' meaning that I think women should have equal rights in our courts, but these Feminazis are 'Gender War Feminists' who take a marxist analytic method to the gender roles, placing women as oppressed in society and men as the oppressors.

They literally fan the flames of gender war and this destroys our families and harms our children.

I understand why feminist in the 50's and 60's were this extreme. They had to be because situations were dire for women. Desperate times measure for desperate measures. But in 2017 you don't have to be batshit crazy to get people's attention . I see some of these radical feminist in YouTube who act as if they are a woman leaving in some rural Afghani village.

I've been to countries where women have little rights and it isn't pretty. There are some issues of inequality women face in America but it is no where as near serious as the issues women in places like India or Saudi Arabia face.

Situations were dire for women in the 50's and 60's? Matter of opinion. Back then, the men worked, the women stayed home, took care of kids, cooked, cleaned etc. I think it was better for kids too back then when you came home and mom was there cooking dinner. Now kids come home and they have computerized gadgets to play with and processed food to pop in the microwave.

Key term there. Choice.

Back then, if a woman wanted to remain in the work force, she became a career woman. Maybe married but no kids usually. I think many of them today would stay home if they could afford it. Usually takes two incomes to make a living today.

As long as it's her (and, frankly HIS choice, he should be able to stay at home and be a father if he wants) - then I have no problem. I respect choices.

Key term there. Choice.

??? So you want dad to do the woman's job taking care of hearth and home and the woman to be out in the workforce? Why??

I think radical feminist is the correct term. Most feminist aren't this extreme. I consider myself a feminist but I don't think ill of men. And most feminist don't feed into the 'all men are' propaganda either.

It's just these crazy women are the loudest. When I was in college, I've met a couple of these radical feminist. I still communicate with them online and these same women who hated men are now married to well off men and stay at home moms.

People are a fickle.

Situations were dire for women in the 50's and 60's? Matter of opinion. Back then, the men worked, the women stayed home, took care of kids, cooked, cleaned etc. I think it was better for kids too back then when you came home and mom was there cooking dinner. Now kids come home and they have computerized gadgets to play with and processed food to pop in the microwave, and mom is nowhere to be found.

Well women stayed at home because it was expected of them. Not because they wanted to.

Feminazis want to destroy our population growth rates and decimate our families with their ridiculous nonsense that is a literal cancer on our families and prevents the procreation of....well, liberals.

Hmm,well, libtards, when it comes to feminazism, you should drink up, deep and with long draughts.

Lol, these feminazis are really pushing to increase divorce rates as they push men to flee the home of a harpy-feminazi for the solitude of a bar.

Here a leading feminazi recommends putting all men in concentration camps.

Why men are avoiding marriage

Kind of fun to watch these so called Alpha males totally intimidated by women.

"Kind of fun to watch these so called Alpha males totally intimidated by women."

They're not intimidated by fat lesbians, they could easily just shoot them if they wanted to.

Key term there. Choice.

Mr. Lucy and I share parenting duties and he's currently taken six months off work to assist with our new additions.

I think radical feminist is the correct term. Most feminist aren't this extreme. I consider myself a feminist but I don't think ill of men. And most feminist don't feed into the 'all men are' propaganda either.

It's just these crazy women are the loudest. When I was in college, I've met a couple of these radical feminist. I still communicate with them online and these same women who hated men are now married to well off men and stay at home moms.

People are a fickle.

Situations were dire for women in the 50's and 60's? Matter of opinion. Back then, the men worked, the women stayed home, took care of kids, cooked, cleaned etc. I think it was better for kids too back then when you came home and mom was there cooking dinner. Now kids come home and they have computerized gadgets to play with and processed food to pop in the microwave, and mom is nowhere to be found.

Well women stayed at home because it was expected of them. Not because they wanted to.

Well, if they didn't want to stay at home, they shouldn't have gotten married and had kids.

Key term there. Choice.

Mr. Lucy and I share parenting duties and he's currently taken six months off work to assist with our new additions.

Well, I shared the parenting responsibilities too, but didn't have the money to stay home. The average family in this country are in the same boat, only worse now with the cost of living and all. I'm helping with the parenting of my grandson now to help my daughter out. Still, I believe part of our problems are unsupervised kids doing their thing while both parents working for the most part.

People are a fickle.

Well, if they didn't want to stay at home, they shouldn't have gotten married and had kids.

Marriage was a expected of a woman. It's not like nowadays where getting married isn't a big deal. Prior to the 60's it was a big deal. Even as a single woman, they were constricted to certain jobs like secretaries or nurses . Women weren't CEOs of comapanies. Many of them weren't even doctors or other high level careers.

Key term there. Choice.

Key term there. Choice.

Key term there. Choice.

??? So you want dad to do the woman's job taking care of hearth and home and the woman to be out in the workforce? Why??

Choice.

Marriage was a expected of a woman. It's not like nowadays where getting married isn't a big deal. Prior to the 60's it was a big deal. Even as a single woman, they were constricted to certain jobs like secretaries or nurses . Women weren't CEOs of comapanies. Many of them weren't even doctors or other high level careers.

There were always women who didn't get married, but worked their career. They were the exception, not the rule. If marriage is no big deal for some, no problem. I just think that if children are involved, marriage should be a big deal. Besides the flooding this country with drugs half a century ago, both parents working and pursuing other interests besides the children is most detrimental.

Key term there. Choice.

Key term there. Choice.

Key term there. Choice.

Choice.

There's always choices. Good ones and bad ones. If people want kids, the raising of them should be their first priorities.

That dude is very delusional and obnoxious.

Who exactly are you referring to? And what made him delusional?

"Kind of fun to watch these so called Alpha males totally intimidated by women."

They're not intimidated by fat lesbians, they could easily just shoot them if they wanted to.
A hammer hand to the center of their chest would shut them down pretty well also, I'm sure.

Key term there. Choice.

You have choice but you held on to your victimhood.

I don't know what you are talking about here. I'm not arguing we don't have choice now. In not saying anyone is a victim. There are still things needing worked on but it's a hell of a lot better than 50 years ago, where some seem to think women should be.

Forum List

Back