Feminism is a Cancer

Feminazis want to destroy our population growth rates and decimate our families with their ridiculous nonsense that is a literal cancer on our families and prevents the procreation of....well, liberals.

Hmm,well, libtards, when it comes to feminazism, you should drink up, deep and with long draughts.

Lol, these feminazis are really pushing to increase divorce rates as they push men to flee the home of a harpy-feminazi for the solitude of a bar.

Here a leading feminazi recommends putting all men in concentration camps.

Why men are avoiding marriage

Kind of fun to watch these so called Alpha males totally intimidated by women.

I think radical feminist is the correct term. Most feminist aren't this extreme. I consider myself a feminist but I don't think ill of men. And most feminist don't feed into the 'all men are' propaganda either.

It's just these crazy women are the loudest. When I was in college, I've met a couple of these radical feminist. I still communicate with them online and these same women who hated men are now married to well off men and stay at home moms.

People are a fickle.

I consider myself to be an 'Equality Feminist' meaning that I think women should have equal rights in our courts, but these Feminazis are 'Gender War Feminists' who take a marxist analytic method to the gender roles, placing women as oppressed in society and men as the oppressors.

They literally fan the flames of gender war and this destroys our families and harms our children.

I understand why feminist in the 50's and 60's were this extreme. They had to be because situations were dire for women. Desperate times measure for desperate measures. But in 2017 you don't have to be batshit crazy to get people's attention . I see some of these radical feminist in YouTube who act as if they are a woman leaving in some rural Afghani village.

I've been to countries where women have little rights and it isn't pretty. There are some issues of inequality women face in America but it is no where as near serious as the issues women in places like India or Saudi Arabia face.

Last edited:
Feminazis want to destroy our population growth rates and decimate our families with their ridiculous nonsense that is a literal cancer on our families and prevents the procreation of....well, liberals.

Hmm,well, libtards, when it comes to feminazism, you should drink up, deep and with long draughts.

Lol, these feminazis are really pushing to increase divorce rates as they push men to flee the home of a harpy-feminazi for the solitude of a bar.

Here a leading feminazi recommends putting all men in concentration camps.

Why men are avoiding marriage

Ok.

Let's drop the retarded videos.

Your title is feminism. Your OP is feminazi.

What are you talking about?

Julie Bindel is a fat lesbian, she writes for the Leftist Guardian newspaper of Britain, she has written that all men are rapists and should be put in prison and then shot, she has also written that all men and boys should be put into concentration camps.

She has also advocated for the eradication of Heterosexuality, probably why she wants all men and boys put into concentration camps to force women into becoming lesbians or something.

As she's a lesbian, she's allowed to write such things for a mainstream publication, were she Right-Wing the Leftists would demand she were arrested and put on trial for writing such things.

Feminist Journalist: ‘All Men Are Rapists and Should Be Put in Prison Then Shot’

Hateful Guardian writer Julie Bindel proposes Feminazi concentration camps for all men

What are "feminazis"?

They are Radical Militant Feminists.

There's a difference between Radical Militant Feminists and Feminists, the latter support equal rights and don't hate men, which is correct and right, the former don't give a crap about equal rights, they hate men and they want men to have NO rights.

I think radical feminist is the correct term. Most feminist aren't this extreme. I consider myself a feminist but I don't think ill of men. And most feminist don't feed into the 'all men are' propaganda either.

It's just these crazy women are the loudest. When I was in college, I've met a couple of these radical feminist. I still communicate with them online and these same women who hated men are now married to well off men and stay at home moms.

People are a fickle.

I consider myself to be an 'Equality Feminist' meaning that I think women should have equal rights in our courts, but these Feminazis are 'Gender War Feminists' who take a marxist analytic method to the gender roles, placing women as oppressed in society and men as the oppressors.

They literally fan the flames of gender war and this destroys our families and harms our children.

I understand why feminist in the 50's and 60's were this extreme. They had to be because situations were dire for women. Desperate times measure for desperate measures. But in 2017 you don't have to be batshit crazy to get people's attention . I see some of these radical feminist in YouTube who act as if they are a woman leaving in some rural Afghani village.

I've been to countries where women have little rights and it isn't pretty. There are some issues of inequality women face in America but it is no where as near serious as the issues women in places like India or Saudi Arabia face.

Situations were dire for women in the 50's and 60's? Matter of opinion. Back then, the men worked, the women stayed home, took care of kids, cooked, cleaned etc. I think it was better for kids too back then when you came home and mom was there cooking dinner. Now kids come home and they have computerized gadgets to play with and processed food to pop in the microwave, and mom is nowhere to be found.

People are a fickle.

Situations were dire for women in the 50's and 60's? Matter of opinion. Back then, the men worked, the women stayed home, took care of kids, cooked, cleaned etc. I think it was better for kids too back then when you came home and mom was there cooking dinner. Now kids come home and they have computerized gadgets to play with and processed food to pop in the microwave.

Back then, women didn't have a choice.

Key term there. Choice.

People are a fickle.

Situations were dire for women in the 50's and 60's? Matter of opinion. Back then, the men worked, the women stayed home, took care of kids, cooked, cleaned etc. I think it was better for kids too back then when you came home and mom was there cooking dinner. Now kids come home and they have computerized gadgets to play with and processed food to pop in the microwave.

Key term there. Choice.

Back then, if a woman wanted to remain in the work force, she became a career woman. Maybe married but no kids usually. I think many of them today would stay home if they could afford it. Usually takes two incomes to make a living today.

Nope. Just got myself a sammich.
Well I hope that *he* appreciated it.

:D

He's still in his recliner...:eusa_shifty:

"He's still in his recliner...:eusa_shifty:"

Get one of these, this would move his buttocks from that recliner :smoke:

cranes-1475475327-2427834.png

People are a fickle.

Key term there. Choice.

Back then, if a woman wanted to remain in the work force, she became a career woman. Maybe married but no kids usually. I think many of them today would stay home if they could afford it. Usually takes two incomes to make a living today.

As long as it's her (and, frankly HIS choice, he should be able to stay at home and be a father if he wants) - then I have no problem. I respect choices.

Forum List

Back