Females who are devoted Fox watchers are Stepford Wives of a sort

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I always got that impression anyway. How can a fmale watch that network knowing that its peopled w/ blonde newsreaders for a reason? :boobies:

182538.png

Always have fox or cnn news on in the background when home. Something to listen to when working at home.

I always got that impression anyway. How can a fmale watch that network knowing that its peopled w/ blonde newsreaders for a reason? :boobies:

182538.png

They could rename it Hookers On Air and no one would think this a misnomer. It is the right's lame attempt to mimic the beauties in Hollywood.

rw females never stopped to wonder why all the females were blonde w/ big hooters? Stepford wives

rw females never stopped to wonder why all the females were blonde w/ big hooters? Stepford wives

wow, idiot stereotyping with no basis in fact.

People in any party come in all sizes, colors and types.

Maybe those so called stepford wives are better educated than you and have studied the issues and candidates, not programmed clones.

wow, idiot stereotyping with no basis in fact.

People in any party come in all sizes, colors and types.

Maybe those so called stepford wives are better educated than you and have studied the issues and candidates, not programmed clones.
ummm..... no

And hear we've been told for years that we're not supposed to objectify women by their looks. Sounds like someone wasn't paying attention.

Rw women know their place isn't to question Men.
Exactly. Just like muslim females

Bullshit.

Considering organizations like NOW epitomize groupthink, your points, as usual, are laughable.
seems I hit a soft spot w/ marty :(

:rofl:

Actually I just can't stand stupidity, and actual sexism, as practiced by idiots like you.

women are objects on that network and it was merely reinforced w/ the revelation that Ailes had a casting couch

182388_600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back