Female Sports Reporters.... who's Hottest?

Hottest Female Sports Reporter

• Erin Andrews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeannine Edwards

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Lindsay Czarniak

• Samantha Steele

• Pam Oliver

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sara Carbonero

• Other (Specify)

• Total voters
I think a while ago someone did some peeping on Erin Andrews.......

View attachment 55864
That's why I voted for her. She's the only one I've seen naked.

My favorite newscaster is Reena Ninan. She's an Indian and I think she is perfect.

I had a hard time finding a really good shot of her. I liked this one (I have never heard of her....)

If you ever can't sleep 3am put abc on. She has a good sense of humor too.

Since when are Indian women pretty? I use to not see any pretty Indians but the last ten or 20 years I've been noticing a lot of iiltf's. That's Indians I'd like to f

Seems more and more men are into the "exotic" types..... I guess the Barbie Doll Americans get boring.....
Let's be honest. Most young American women today are just as bad as guys when it comes to loving and leaving. You don't break their heart anymore because they don't want something long term anymore.

Maybe that has something to do with it? I don't want to just sleep with Reena ninan I want to marry her.

View attachment 55864

My favorite newscaster is Reena Ninan. She's an Indian and I think she is perfect.

I had a hard time finding a really good shot of her. I liked this one (I have never heard of her....)

Since when are Indian women pretty? I use to not see any pretty Indians but the last ten or 20 years I've been noticing a lot of iiltf's. That's Indians I'd like to f

Seems more and more men are into the "exotic" types..... I guess the Barbie Doll Americans get boring.....
Let's be honest. Most young American women today are just as bad as guys when it comes to loving and leaving. You don't break their heart anymore because they don't want something long term anymore.

Maybe that has something to do with it? I don't want to just sleep with Reena ninan I want to marry her.

Maybe her personality is different "off air" - you might want to date her first......
Have you tried to contact her?

Maybe her personality is different "off air" - you might want to date her first......
I tried to see if she's married but anymore would be stalkerish.

What happened to the female sportscaster paula Barbiere? She was with Howie jimmy Terry on fox Sundays. I bet she got fat. I'm going to look her up

What happened to the female sportscaster paula Barbiere? She was with Howie jimmy Terry on fox Sundays. I bet she got fat. I'm going to look her up

Well wanting to marry someone on TV is bit bizarre also but... to each his own! I'm not judging!
I'm married but, if his ends in some way NEVER AGAIN!

I do remember a girl on there a long time ago, blonde, I think her name was Jillian....

Men like some strange stuff.....

I thought was strange, but I'm just strange in a very vanilla way!

You guys are out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fox sports woman with Howie jimmy and Terry was also on nuts system or some other weight loss commercial. That's why I bet she got fat.

Well wanting to marry someone on TV is bit bizarre also but... to each his own! I'm not judging!

I do remember a girl on there a long time ago, blonde, I think her name was Jillian....
Yes. Thanks. I'm gonna go look her up.

Yes. Jillian barberie. She was hot!

There actually IS a Paula Barbieri - she was a girlfriend of OJ

There actually IS a Paula Barbieri - she was a girlfriend of OJ
Jillian reminded me of a stripper. The only thing she didn't do was give the boys lap dances.

she's cute, but kinda "harsh" - there is a former QB from Florida State that has a wife the does sports reporting. More of a girl next door look to her - very cute... just can't remember her name to save my life.......

Samantha Ponder (Christian Ponder was the form Florida State QB)

images

View attachment 55864

You may like Sara Carbonero too.....

damn this lady announcer rivals the one in my video on post# 10.Oh my god I am drooling.those eyes,that mouth,.we have a winner.:clap:

Forum List

Back