Female soldier boxes Marine in Iraq

What kind of pussy would volunteer to fight a woman and what kind of pussy would take satisfaction in her losing? :rolleyes:
I took nothing but satisfaction in that. Why, I thought women were just as strong as men are.

Didn't you see G.I. Jane?

You fucking losers have it both ways for every fucking issue.

Don't you.

What kind of pussy would volunteer to fight a woman and what kind of pussy would take satisfaction in her losing? :rolleyes:
I took nothing but satisfaction in that. Why, I thought women were just as strong as men are.

Didn't you see G.I. Jane?

You fucking losers have it both ways for every fucking issue.

Don't you.
I know you took satisfaction in that which is why I called you a pussy. No women are not just as strong as men you moron. Just because you got your ass beat by some girl in high school doesnt mean its an equal fight. You being an omega male dont seem to understand that though. :rolleyes:

Why couldn't a guy more her size step up? That's just crazy. Boooo!
Becsuse she said she could whip any marine on the base. Any means any. You could see that the marine wasn't trying to hurt the woman.

This is what happens when goofy women watch too much tv and too many movies. Just because Atomic Blonde did it doesn't mean women really can.

The NCO or whomever was supposed to be the adult in charge should be reprimanded for allowing such a gender matchup. Don’t care what smack she might have talked as it’s no excuse to expose her to potential injury.

I know, I don't get it.
The average woman has 55% of the upper body strength of an average man. Biologically, we are built to do different things. Women can withstand more G force and pain. They have babies.
We have been here for millions of years, yet our civilization is only a few thousand years old. We are much closer to being uncivilized than civilized.

There is some explanation for this event taking place:
a) she was drunk and doing something stupid
b) she was deluded and doing something stupid
c) she is stupid and did something stupid
This does not absolve the others involved from having done something stupid.

I know, I don't get it.
The average woman has 55% of the upper body strength of an average man. Biologically, we are built to do different things. Women can withstand more G force and pain. They have babies.
We have been here for millions of years, yet our civilization is only a few thousand years old. We are much closer to being uncivilized than civilized.

Yeah, I dont know why she would want to fight a marine either, but she obviously did. Probably an officer on hand should have denied the match

Forum List

Back