Female genital mutilation almost universal in Indonesia

No, I am not a misogynist.

But thanks for asking. :thup:

You really are something...

No health benefits, only harm

FGM has no health benefits, and it harms girls and women in many ways. It involves removing and damaging healthy and normal female genital tissue, and interferes with the natural functions of girls' and women's bodies.

Immediate complications can include severe pain, shock, haemorrhage (bleeding), tetanus or sepsis (bacterial infection), urine retention, open sores in the genital region and injury to nearby genital tissue.

Long-term consequences can include:

- recurrent bladder and urinary tract infections;
- cysts;
- infertility;
- an increased risk of childbirth complications and newborn deaths;
- the need for later surgeries. For example, the FGM procedure that seals or narrows a vaginal opening (type 3 above) needs to be cut open later to allow for sexual intercourse and childbirth. Sometimes it is stitched again several times, including after childbirth, hence the woman goes through repeated opening and closing procedures, further increasing and repeated both immediate and long-term risks.

WHO | Female genital mutilation

There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who find an uncircumcised woman to be physically unattractive and not worthy of marriage. :cool:

Isn't that their problem not the woman's since there are hundreds of millions of people who do like the female genitalia as it is and do not judge a woman's "marriage" worth or her general "worth" solely by what is between her legs?

What is the plus physical side to FGM for a woman and how does removing a woman's ability to be clitorally stimulated a good thing?

[
And yet, you can't find any Western cultures practicing or advocating them today.

You had to go back over a half-century.

Exactly as programmed.

I'd consider the Death Penalty more bararic than female circumcission...

And yet the US and Saudi Arabia were the last countries that still executed people from crimes committed as children.

As a Christian, you look down at the Muslim.

As an atheist, who has evolved beyond the need for sky pixies, I look down at both of you.

That just shows how mentally unstable you and your fellow liberals are.

Death penalty is a penalty for something that proper punishment for be it murder or a rape of a child, or any other crime that falls in that category by its cruelty or gravity.

It is NOT cruel, it is JUST.

On the other hand - picture this to be your daughter and still spout the same insane nonsense - take an innocent young girl and nip her clitoris with a pair of dull pliers while she is fully awake and aware, is what I would call inhumane and barbaric.

Or picture your Mom and/or Dad has been murdered by a deviant, looking for some drug, and still spout the same nonsense.

If you can't see the difference you must be one of those 99%-ers who are unable to distinguish skin color from content of character.

1.5 billion people, basically 25% of the worlds population are muslims.

And have no problem with female circumcision. :cool:

All 1.5 billion have no problem? Have they all been asked?

I am not a crowd follower so if your stats are accurate they still don't impress or convince me that FGM is a good thing.

For these Islamic fanatics beheading and cutting fingers and mutilations is a normal thing .... it's all part of their 7th century sick "religion".

For some reason the Western nations have a big problem with female circumcision.

I guess it's still part of the colonial mind set of; "We know what's best for you".

There is nothing wrong with female circumcision; be it cultural, traditional, or religious. :cool:

According to you, there is nothing wrong with snipping the nuts of nuts like you, be it cultural, traditional or religious.

I agree. If you and your miserable ilk contributed nothing further the gene pool, it would be an improvement.

Female circumcision is for the benefit of the woman and does nothing to inhibit her sex drive or pleasure. :cool:

You are an idiot.

You deserve to have your scrotum amputated by expert hillbilly surgeons using the top of a sardine can.

Update us about how you enjoy sex after that beneficial interference strictly for your own benefit. The religious reason is that creeps like you don't deserve any sympathy.

Female circumcision is for the benefit of the woman and does nothing to inhibit her sex drive or pleasure. :cool:

You are an idiot.

You deserve to have your scrotum amputated by expert hillbilly surgeons using the top of a sardine can.

Update us about how you enjoy sex after that beneficial interference strictly for your own benefit. The religious reason is that creeps like you don't deserve any sympathy.

Second and third! :clap2:

In many countries female circumcision is the cultural norm and almost 100% of the women have it done when they are a child.

For a girl not to have the procedure would be considered extremely odd.

And she would have trouble ever finding a marriage partner in her country. :cool:

Then she can come to our country where she is actually protected, respected and safe

Get her away from the likes of creeps like yourself

Last edited:
Why the personal attacks against me?

Female circumcision is a fact of life for hundreds of millions of people around the world.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. :cool:

Female circumcision is a fact of life for hundreds of millions of people around the world.

Because you are advocating mutilation on a woman for the sake of her "beauty"

Creep

If you are going to advocate mutilation of a woman's female organs for the sake of your awful culture, then stop yer whining

Last edited:

Why the personal attacks?

Because you are defending it ...you twit face! :mad:

No the inherent "human rights violations, lack of informed consent, and health risks, which include fatal hemorrhaging, epidermoid cysts, recurrent urinary and vaginal infections, chronic pain, and obstetrical complications." This is no benefit to anyone.

It goes on all of the time; even here in the U.S. and Canada. :cool:

And.....?

But as the World Health Organization says:

“FGM is recognized internationally as a violation of the human rights of girls and women. It reflects deep-rooted inequality between the sexes, and constitutes an extreme form of discrimination against women. The practice violates a person’s rights to health, security and physical integrity, the right to be free from torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, and the right to life when the procedure results in death.”

Day of the Girl | Female Mutilation: Human Rights Horror

Lots of bad things happen all over the world. That fact does not make them right or just.

Forum List

Back