Female genital mutilation almost universal in Indonesia

If the parents are fine with it.

And it's the cultural norm.

What makes it anyone else's business? :cool:

Ah. Tell that to the Shafia daughters.

Tell that to them. Three daughters murdered.

Here's one. Let's give you a visual on a child now dead because of a "cultural norm" All because her daddy didn't like who she was dating. Two other sisters drowned as well.

a2b75c4e4aee8e3e028dae39e136.jpeg

For some reason the Western nations have a big problem with female circumcision.

I guess it's still part of the colonial mind set of; "We know what's best for you".

There is nothing wrong with female circumcision; be it cultural, traditional, or religious. :cool:

You mean other than, it deprives a woman of enjoyment of sex and is meant to keep her oppressed... yeah, other than that, nothing wrong with it.

Seriously, it has no medical value and has medical drawbacks. It's a barbaric practice that isn't endorsed by any religion.

When I first saws the subject of this thread, I thought - FINALLY, something both sides can agree on.

But, even here, we have the "maroons" saying

If the parents are fine with it.

And it's the cultural norm.

What makes it anyone else's business?

What sunni (not a real) man really meant to say is, "As long as there are enough ignorant people to hold her down what's wrong with mutilating little girls?"

Joe, my hat's off to you for staying cool in the light of such mindnumbing stupidity.

Now Jassi. Cultural norm?

Here's the face of another child dying at the hands of her family. Including her mother.

Now trust me. When all my kids hit their teenage years and I used the old Bill Cosby line

"I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it" I would never ever would done it.

These mothers actually did. I can't even grasp how these women could kill their children. It's not in my makeup.

Here's Jassi. This was a long fought battle to get her killers to justice. One was her mother.

So here is the beautiful Jassi. My hear breaks on her. She just made the foolish mistake of falling in love with a rickshaw driver.

172d8a4241f4b07c287351da89b5.jpg

Charges laid in 2000 murder of Maple Ridge woman
Mother and uncle to face extradition hearing
Jesse Johnston and Kate Webb Jan 06, 2012 20:43:16 PM

Here you go. Boy this took so many years. But now we rock.

When we talk about innocence in a crime, I mean, this girl had nothing to do with anything," he explained. "She was being offered up for marriage because they had another guy who wanted to come to Canada, and she was being offered up as a passport bride, and when she fell in love with this poor rickshaw driver, everything went haywire."

Charges laid in 2000 murder of Maple Ridge woman - News1130

How terrible that the left that claims champion human rights is silent whenever this topic comes up.

Shameful

Oh bullshit.

Check the first page.

WHAT is WRONG with you idiot rw's?

GAWD DAMN IDIOTS is what you are.

Are you trying to tell us you are cool with female genitalia mutilation? Lay it on the line.

Do you want pictures? What they do?

Do you actually know what the FGM women do? You support this?

First, parents don't own children.
I don't know where you live or if you have any children?

That being said; I own my children 100%

They are my total responsibility to house, feed, and to make sure they are educated correctly.

And if they get into any trouble it is me that will get the call for their bad behavior. :cool:

Why do you refer to it as a nightmare?

Most of the muslim women I know have had it done.

And they have the surgery performed on their daughters.

So since the parents are OK with it.

What makes it any of your concern or business? :cool:

Well Sunni Man when a woman knows she'll get stoned to death if she doesn't follow this tradition I don't consider a woman being "OK" will this.

Bottom line the mother will be killed by her husband and buddies if she doesn't agree to do this.

I don't see a mother's option in this. When one has a "die if you don't mutilate your daughter" is not a happy situation.
Women all over Europe, Canada, and even here in America, have it done all of the time for their daughters.

And none of them are under threat of stoning or death. :cool:
Did you get your wife cut?

Answer the question, you fucking coward.

In many countries female circumcision is the cultural norm and almost 100% of the women have it done when they are a child.

For a girl not to have the procedure would be considered extremely odd.

And she would have trouble ever finding a marriage partner in her country. :cool:

Last edited:
Any dumb bastard that thinks female genital mutilation is a Godly practice needs to be beheaded asap. There's no use for youR poisonous damaged mind in the world. NONE.

Sunni Man, until you have experienced a clitoridectomy aka female genital mutilation, you have no right to about its consequences because you do not know what you're talking about.

Sunni Man, until you have experienced a clitoridectomy aka female genital mutilation, you have no right to about its consequences because you do not know what you're talking about.

Muslim men actually believe they actually "own" the women they mutilate.

They are my total responsibility to house, feed, and to make sure they are educated correctly.

And if they get into any trouble it is me that will get the call for their bad behavior. :cool:
Do you even know or understand the difference between ownership and responsibility?

In this country, it is a customary norm to kick the living shit out of people who abuse women, particularly their female children.

In fact, we like to house them in places we call prisons.

That is the social norm that matters here in the United States.

Any dumb bastard that thinks female genital mutilation is a Godly practice needs to be beheaded asap. There's no use for youR poisonous damaged mind in the world. NONE.
The Jews still practice male circumcision as commanded in the Torah.

Do they have a poisonous damaged mind and should they be beheaded? :cool:

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Richard-H View Post

And if they get into any trouble it is me that will get the call for their bad behavior.

They are indeed your children, but they are not to be your punching bag or your sculpting toy to cut off their noses or murder them if they disagree with you.

THAT'S the difference.

The Jews still practice male circumcision as commanded in the Torah.

Do they have a poisonous damaged mind and should they be beheaded? :cool:

Male circumcision is Biblical, female genitalia mutilation is not. get a clue. Your barbaric religion and it's customs is the bane of all that is good in the world. And Yeshua has a just reward for you in return.

Male circumcision is Biblical, female genitalia mutilation is not. get a clue. Your barbaric religion and it's customs is the bane of all that is good in the world. And Yeshua has a just reward for you in return.
Now I understand; .......if it's in the Bible then it's A-OK

If not......then it's EVIL!!! :lol:

Muslim men actually believe they actually "own" the women they mutilate.

It is not just Muslims who believe that. And, FGM is practiced under many religious and political beliefs.

Male circumcision is also wrong but it does not kill the owner of the genitals, does not make it impossible for him to function as a man. Hopefully, the current trend to leaving the penis as YOUR "god" made it will continue and male circumcision will end.

This subject is not unlike the vile custom of foot binding in China.

Who would say that there is anything good or positive about a practice that crippled millions and killed many of very young girls within only a short time after it was done?

Now I understand; .......if it's in the Bible then it's A-OK

If not......then it's EVIL!!! :lol:

the Bible is the ONLY TRUE book on the planet. Even Muhammed knew that.

Even Muslims today respect the Torah and the OT.

Forum List

Back