Female deputy completely destroys criminal alien in gunfight

all the good Christians celebrating the death of a man

Heart warming

God will surly be happy.

so you want Christians to celebrate the death of the female deputy ?????

and to applaud the criminal act of that illegal piece of shit?????

you are crazy.

He's a Democrat voter, and an illegal alien supporter. Of course he's crazy.

Last edited:
all the good Christians celebrating the death of a man

Heart warming

God will surly be happy.

so you want Christians to celebrate the death of the female deputy ?????

and to applaud the criminal act of that illegal piece of shit?????

you are crazy.

I see you are challenged at logic. Poor fella.

May I recommend this book to you so you don't need embarrass yourself again.

51gGsu2SsCL._SY445_QL70_.jpg

Tough job. Glad this piece of shit Democrat import is dead!

He worked as farm labor for Republican backed corporate America.

Corporate America in utterly non-partisan. They pay off both sides, equally, depending on who has more seats at the time.

Really?

Corporate America is giving more money to Republicans than Democrats in the midterms

The first sentence from YOUR LINK.

"A slim majority of the midterm congressional campaign contributions from America's biggest companies have gone to Republican candidates, an Axios analysis of federal election data shows."

Like I said, they pay off both sides equally, depending on who has more seats at the time.

The GOP had more incumbents, so the big money went very slightly to them, THIS PARTICULAR TIME.

Your pretense that corporate America is an ally of the GOP is simply not true.

Balls of steel: She has them.

"Napa Valley County, CA – The Napa Valley County Sheriff’s Office (NVCSO) has released dramatic bodycam footage that captured the moment a driver opened fire on a deputy...

The incident began at 10:59 p.m. on Sunday, when Napa Valley County Sheriff’s Deputy Riley Jarecki noticed a parked red Honda facing the wrong direction along a rural section of Henry Road.

The lone deputy approached the car and spoke with the driver – 43-year-old Javier Hernandez Morales – for several moments, Undersheriff Crawford explained...

“What’s up?” he asked her in Spanish.

Before she could reply, Hernandez Morales drew a .22-caliber revolver and immediately fired at least one round directly at the deputy....

Hernandez Morales started the vehicle's engine as Deputy Jarecki made her way to the passenger side and returned fire.

She steadily unloaded at least 15 rounds into the vehicle, and the suspect yelled out just before the clip ended.

Hernandez Morales was pronounced dead at the scene, the San Francisco Chronicle reported....

Undersheriff Crawford said that there were “a few warrants” for Hernandez Morales’ arrest at the time of the encounter, and that he was known to use “several aliases.”

The former farmworker has been arrested on at least five occasions in the past, for offenses including assault on a peace officer, driving under the influence, and possession of a concealed and loaded firearm..."

VIDEO: Gunman Opens Fire On Deputy, Then She Destroys Him In Gunfight - Blue Lives Matter

One less piece of shit....
Build the wall.

Jo

A Fucken .22!!!! Seriously?
His gang banger buddies will laugh in his face....assuming he didnt take a bunch of rounds to the face making an open casket funeral impossible.

Admittedly it seems puny....but a 22 slug will Pierce the cranium quite nicely at six feet.

I have used high powered 22 rifles with Thunderbolts and stingers that are pretty damn effective.

Jo

A Fucken .22!!!! Seriously?
His gang banger buddies will laugh in his face....assuming he didnt take a bunch of rounds to the face making an open casket funeral impossible.

Admittedly it seems puny....but a 22 slug will Pierce the cranium quite nicely at six feet.

I have used high powered 22 rifles with Thunderbolts and stingers that are pretty damn effective.

Jo

I wont deny that.
I've done some shall we say questionable hunting with a .22 LR.
But you better be a decent shot if you're going to do so.
Apparently Pablo wasn't a decent shot.

Balls of steel: She has them.

"Napa Valley County, CA – The Napa Valley County Sheriff’s Office (NVCSO) has released dramatic bodycam footage that captured the moment a driver opened fire on a deputy...

The incident began at 10:59 p.m. on Sunday, when Napa Valley County Sheriff’s Deputy Riley Jarecki noticed a parked red Honda facing the wrong direction along a rural section of Henry Road.

The lone deputy approached the car and spoke with the driver – 43-year-old Javier Hernandez Morales – for several moments, Undersheriff Crawford explained...

“What’s up?” he asked her in Spanish.

Before she could reply, Hernandez Morales drew a .22-caliber revolver and immediately fired at least one round directly at the deputy....

Hernandez Morales started the vehicle's engine as Deputy Jarecki made her way to the passenger side and returned fire.

She steadily unloaded at least 15 rounds into the vehicle, and the suspect yelled out just before the clip ended.

Hernandez Morales was pronounced dead at the scene, the San Francisco Chronicle reported....

Undersheriff Crawford said that there were “a few warrants” for Hernandez Morales’ arrest at the time of the encounter, and that he was known to use “several aliases.”

The former farmworker has been arrested on at least five occasions in the past, for offenses including assault on a peace officer, driving under the influence, and possession of a concealed and loaded firearm..."

VIDEO: Gunman Opens Fire On Deputy, Then She Destroys Him In Gunfight - Blue Lives Matter

Good shooting, Deputy.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back