FEMA Camps have you heard about them

With the NDAA that has passed I am more worried about these fema camps.
I dont know if its true or a conspiracy theory but just wondering what you all think about this

It's a shocking video, all right. It is positively shocking how stupid some people are who believe that shit.

Lovebears, did you even notice what the person who uploaded that video posted in the video description block?

Nibiru near, prepere,planet x , Nasa lies,extreme wether,Earth changes

Nibiru!

I mean, COME ON!

Top Secret... yet it's a C-SPAN video of Congress? That's your proof of FEMA death Camps?

Really?

HE doesn't even say anything.

Please. Get a fucking life before you hurt yourself.

Wow you are calling people stupid ??...it is indeed secret... they are discussing on CSPAN the fact that the program exist but the details are top secret...is that to deep for you?? and who said anything about DEATH camps ?..you are claiming that there is no plan or preparedness to detain and control citizens in the continuity of government plans and it had been "debunked" how can you possible know this ?..because popular mechanics and glen beck told you so ??

I have heard of them and gone to a couple that were identified. The closed warehouse is a closed warehouse. The vacant Navy Base in Long Beach looks just like a vacant Navy Base.

One of the biggest identified FEMA camps was in Orange County. A marine base. It was sold, devloped and is now part of the Villages of Irvine.

With the NDAA that has passed I am more worried about these fema camps.

If you read and understood the legislation you wouldn’t be worried. One also needn’t be worried as there were never any ‘FEMA camps’ to begin with; one of many idiotic contrivances of the ignorant right.

dd you bother to look at some of the comments by the poster of this video?

• galactic federation
  • Freemasonry
  • aliens ufo war
  • 911 inside job
  • Ron Paul God
  • magic power storm
  • venus project
  • tom cruise
  • funny kitten

please... no more.. I'm laughing at you so hard, my sides hurt. :rofl:

the messenger that re-posted the CSPAN Televising CONGRESS is irrelevant to the facts

You left the 'id' off the front of your handle.

dd you bother to look at some of the comments by the poster of this video?

• galactic federation
  • Freemasonry
  • aliens ufo war
  • 911 inside job
  • Ron Paul God
  • magic power storm
  • venus project
  • tom cruise
  • funny kitten

please... no more.. I'm laughing at you so hard, my sides hurt. :rofl:

the messenger that re-posted the CSPAN Televising CONGRESS is irrelevant to the facts

You left the 'id' off the front of your handle.

I made a logical and rational and factual statement and you responded with gibberish

I live not far from the Sand Point Naval Air Station in Seattle and this crap about it being a FEMA camp is just that, crap! Eots eats up this shit that the whore Alex Jones spews everyday for IDeots to eat up.
Seattle has to put up with the WTO demonstrations every time and they use the facility to process them.
IDeots and Robodumb are Chicken Littles that run around screaming in fear everyday. Thank you Alex Jones for making America dumber than it already is.:evil::evil:

this is the information you have dedwunking fema camps...lol...you are kidding right ?
Yet you use Alex Jones as a source?:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I used congress as a source

I made a logical and rational and factual statement and you responded with gibberish

when trying to prove a conspiracy theory to people, there is nothing logical or rational about it.

FAIL.

I am trying to prove that you know little and have debunked nothing and I have succeeded
You're a fucking idiot. You never prove anything but post home made videos on YouTube. You give me neg rep AGAIN when I tell you I LIVE by Sand Point and I tell you that it is NOT a FUCKING FEMA Camp. You're a fucking moron and a truther cock sucker. Fuck off and die you piece of shit.

BTW, who is the faggot you have as an avatar now? I recognize him from somewhere. You won't answer since you never post facts so I'll find it myself, shit stain.:lol::lol::lol:

when trying to prove a conspiracy theory to people, there is nothing logical or rational about it.

FAIL.

I am trying to prove that you know little and have debunked nothing and I have succeeded

and you FAIL at doing so.

Run back to mommy and continue breast feeding, you're cranky.

Forum List

Back