Felon caught with illegal gun goes on to commit murder...this is the problem,not guns....

Yeah right, the gun control you have when you don't have any gun control. As though straw buyers, for instance, have never been heard of. Gun control laws will require national laws to be effective. Now you can scream about states' rights all you like but don't pretend that effective gun control can't be done, you just don't want it to be done.

What law stops straw buyers genius? The fact is you can only punish straw buyers after they have bought the gun and transferred it..genius........and by then the gun is gone........showing that background checks don't stop crime....
There`s no law in my state that requires a person to report the theft of guns. We tried to pass a law but the NRA came to the aid of straw purchasers and the criminals and terrorists they sell to.

So......what does that do exactly except give you the opportunity to turn that person into a felon if they lose a gun.....don't pretend that it was meant to stop criminals...because straw buyers will simply report the gun stolen whatever your law says.....

We don't need more laws targeting normal, law abiding gun owners...I have posted time and again straw buyers and gun traffickers caught under existing laws using current police interrogation methods...they get a criminal to snitch.......then they arrest the seller....we don't need any more pointless, useless laws to do that...they can already do that...

nice try though......and I like how you attacked the NRA who has no bearing on this issue...
Nobody would be convicted of a felony for reporting their guns stolen. Who told you that?

If you fail to report your guns stolen.....you would then be a felon.....that is the outcome of a law mandating stolen guns be reported...since normal gun owners will already do that....and criminals won't......if you are a normal gun owner who keeps a gun and it is stolen and you don't realize it.....an anti gun prosecutor can make your life hell...and possibly ruin your life....
The proposed legislation would not have made a first time offender a felon. You don`t see a problem with people buying a dozen guns at a time and claiming they were stolen when those guns are used to commit a crime? Whose side are you on? The straw buyers and their customers obviously.

What law stops straw buyers genius? The fact is you can only punish straw buyers after they have bought the gun and transferred it..genius........and by then the gun is gone........showing that background checks don't stop crime....
There`s no law in my state that requires a person to report the theft of guns. We tried to pass a law but the NRA came to the aid of straw purchasers and the criminals and terrorists they sell to.

So......what does that do exactly except give you the opportunity to turn that person into a felon if they lose a gun.....don't pretend that it was meant to stop criminals...because straw buyers will simply report the gun stolen whatever your law says.....

We don't need more laws targeting normal, law abiding gun owners...I have posted time and again straw buyers and gun traffickers caught under existing laws using current police interrogation methods...they get a criminal to snitch.......then they arrest the seller....we don't need any more pointless, useless laws to do that...they can already do that...

nice try though......and I like how you attacked the NRA who has no bearing on this issue...
Nobody would be convicted of a felony for reporting their guns stolen. Who told you that?

If you fail to report your guns stolen.....you would then be a felon.....that is the outcome of a law mandating stolen guns be reported...since normal gun owners will already do that....and criminals won't......if you are a normal gun owner who keeps a gun and it is stolen and you don't realize it.....an anti gun prosecutor can make your life hell...and possibly ruin your life....
The proposed legislation would not have made a first time offender a felon. You don`t see a problem with people buying a dozen guns at a time and claiming they were stolen when those guns are used to commit a crime? Whose side are you on? The straw buyers and their customers obviously.

And when it is found out they sold those guns...current law...and current police techniques already find them and deal with them........exposing normal people who may or may not report one lost gun to legal action when it will not stop actual criminals is stupid...and the whole point is to criminalize normal gun owners...since again...it won't stop criminals, and criminals can already be caught without that law...I have posted the gun traffickers and straw buyers already captured without these laws....we don't need them to catch criminals...

But you need them to go after people who never use their guns for actual crime....you will get to turn a victim of a theft into a criminal if they don't realize they had to report the gun stolen.......

You guys don't care about criminals...you want to punish normal gun owners.

At first....then...when criminals keep getting guns from straw buyers...then you nuts will go back in and increase the penalty and fines......you will slowly criminalize the normal gun owner...since criminals won't hesitate to break your law......and current laws already deal with them when they are caught.....

This law is not needed....I have shown you why....

And when it is found out they sold those guns...current law...and current police techniques already find them and deal with them........exposing normal people who may or may not report one lost gun to legal action when it will not stop actual criminals is stupid...and the whole point is to criminalize normal gun owners...since again...it won't stop criminals, and criminals can already be caught without that law...I have posted the gun traffickers and straw buyers already captured without these laws....we don't need them to catch criminals...

But you need them to go after people who never use their guns for actual crime....you will get to turn a victim of a theft into a criminal if they don't realize they had to report the gun stolen.......

No, the current police techniques don`t find the straw buyers because the gun/criminal lobby places major road blocks in their way by thwarting any regulation that would slow the sale of guns. I was a factory worker in a place with 3,000+ employees and I probably know more gun owners than you ever will and very few of them would side with you and the NRA (Nation`s Real Assholes). I don`t know of anyone that would want to keep it a secret that their arsenal was stolen. Being union guys they didn`t need to sell guns on the side to pay their bills.

I'm not sure why people don't want felons to have guns. If they've served their time and paid their debt to society. then they have 2nd Amendment rights like every one else. Also, the usual suspects who want to grab guns are the same ones who have no problems with million of illegals and refugees coming to this country. People we know nothing about. We might need a few ex cons that are armed to help us out when the East vs. West showdown comes to this country, like what is taking place in merkle's Germany and other European countries right now.

Banning handguns?? Lol
Means only criminals will have handguns, criminals don't obey laws... Hence they are called criminals. Dumbass
That's right, dumb fuck rightard, as demonstrated in most developed nations with a firearms homicide rate well below that of the US. They treat toddler murder more seriously.

Banning handguns?? Lol
Means only criminals will have handguns, criminals don't obey laws... Hence they are called criminals. Dumbass
That's right, dumb fuck rightard, as demonstrated in most developed nations with a firearms homicide rate well below that of the US. They treat toddler murder more seriously.
Toddler murder?? A nonissue... Lol
More people die from falling out of bed. Dumbass

Banning handguns?? Lol
The banning any sort of firearms in this country would cost millions of lives...

What law stops straw buyers genius?
A law effectively banning handguns, as in most other developed nations, dumb fuck rightard.

Wrong...asswipe....even in Japan, the Yakuza used guns to commit murder.....normally the Yakuza care more about making money than shooting each other...but when they decided to murder each other, they got guns...and grenades, easily.......and they are working themselves up to another gang war this year....the difference between the last two gang wars...this time if any of them are caught with guns...they go away for 30 years....and the bosses of the gangs...get fined millions of dollars for the activities of their minions.....

That is how they stopped actual gun crime in Japan....

Asswipe...do some fucking research....moron....

No, the current police techniques don`t find the straw buyers because the gun/criminal lobby places major road blocks in their way by thwarting any regulation that would slow the sale of guns. I was a factory worker in a place with 3,000+ employees and I probably know more gun owners than you ever will and very few of them would side with you and the NRA (Nation`s Real Assholes). I don`t know of anyone that would want to keep it a secret that their arsenal was stolen. Being union guys they didn`t need to sell guns on the side to pay their bills.

Boy...are you stupid.......I post these arrests when I find them.......illegal gun buyers and sellers are caught the same way drug dealers and buyers are caught....snitches....and police investigative and interrogation techniques....moron......

Criminals get around current, federally mandated background checks using straw buyers...people with clean records who can pass the background check buy the gun for the felon.....thereby making the background check useless......

So when an actual criminal gets arrested...they ask him where he got the gun.....he makes a deal, tells them where he got the gun...they send in an undercover officer to buy a gun...and arrest the seller....moron....

no need for any new laws...we can already do this with existing laws....

Banning handguns?? Lol

Hey asswipe....how do you explain Britain....?

The confiscated guns in the mid 1990s......from 1996 to the early 2000s gun crime rates spiked in that country...after they confiscated guns....then....the gun crime rate went back to where it was in the mid 1990s.......and now...in 2015...the gun crime rate went up 4%....

So they banned guns and confiscated guns...and their gun crime rate stayed the same......moron......how the fuck do you explain that under your theory...genius....?

And now the gun crime rate went up....how do you explain that moron?

Thug culture and how they view murder answers you question moron......criminals in Europe get guns easily.....they just don't use them to commit murder as often as our thugs do....but that is actually changing as the British culture is changed by foreign immigrants from war torn countries move to Britain and start committing more gun crimes.....

A law effectively banning handguns, as in most other developed nations, dumb fuck rightard.

How do you explain the fact that criminals in france get fully automatic, select fire military weapons easily? Considering they are completely illegal...and they don't have gun stores in France for straw buyers to use...fucktard.....

Here is a look at France....moron.....

France’s real gun problem

Despite these strict laws, France seems to be awash with guns.

The guns used in high-profile terror attacks are really just the tip of the iceberg.

In 2012, French authorities estimated that there were around 30,000 guns illegally in the country, many likely used by gangs for criminal activities.

Of those guns, around 4,000 were likely to be "war weapons," Le Figaro reported, referring to items such as the Kalashnikov AK-variant rifles and Uzis.

Statistics from the National Observatory for Delinquency, a government body created in 2003, suggest that the number of guns in France has grown by double digits every year.

The attackers who hit Paris on Friday were clearly armed to the teeth. During raids conducted by French authorities over the weekend, more weapons have been found — including a rocket launcher, according to some unconfirmed reports.

And CNM...your posts are shown to be uninformed...and just plain stupid....

Forum List

Back