CDZ Fellow Conservatives: Let's discuss Jeb Bush together.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Full Disclosure: I do not like Jeb Bush at all.

I'm not sure if I can find one thing about Jeb that I like. Perhaps some of his supporters can make a case. That is what this thread, at least in part, is for.

My personal distaste for him goes back to before he was governor of Florida. I live in Florida, btw. Back in the late 80s there was a big scandal in South Florida that involved S&Ls. A great many people lost everything they had. Jeb Bush made millions. I don't remember how involved he was in the inner workings of the scandal, I know that the people directly involved were jailed. Jeb's involvement was hinted at and of course pushed by the Democrats, but nothing happened and no investigation was done on Jeb. His daddy was POTUS at the time.

Then, despite my vote against him, he became governor. as a governor, he really did nothing of value. Now he will tell you about job growth yada yada yada, but it was during the tech and computer boom and no one was going to stop economic growth. Jeb had as much to do with the good economy at the time as Bill Clinton did. that is to say none.

Coming to the present day, Jeb Bush is the consummate RINO, the establishment GOP, the Progressive Republican. There would be little to no difference between him and Hillary. He's a spineless flip-flopper. there isn't a position he holds on anything that is worth a bucket of warm spit. If the GOP makes him their nominee, I'll sit on my hands.

Now, because I started this thread, in all fairness I promise that if any conservative Bush supporter wants to sell me on him, or correct anything I said about him, I will listen and I will listen properly. In fact please do. Please show me a way I could actually vote for him if he is our Nominee.

No more Bushes.

No more Clintons.

Normally, I would point out that that isn't a legitimate reason for not voting, however it IS an actual problem with Jeb isn't it? If he was to be put nominee, he would lose simply because the general public, right or wrong, just won't want another Bush. It's a good reason not to make him out guy.

I believe political dynasties do too much damage.

That said, if necessary I will vote for dog stool against any Democrat they could run.

I just saw an article on Facebook a moment ago where Jeb made a statement where he didn't think that the Redskins name was offensive.

In all fairness, I agree with him. So now there is one thing he and I agree on.

He's an also-ran.

That said, he has made the most bold of statements about fossil fuels since the Dwight Eisenhower administration.

Jeb Bush goes heavy on fossil fuels

While America is of the currently Obama-fueled anti-carbon mindset, Jeb Bush reminds us that without fossil fuels your pitiful lives as they exist today could not be possible.

Nor could the agriculture industry exist today without... fossil fuels. And in so saying, your gullets and guts would not be filled today without... fossil fuels.

Grow the fuck up, Liberals. And eco-Nazis. Fuck the lot of you.

Without fossil fuels, there would be exactly Jack Shit on your grocery shelves.

If you want to eat, embrace hydrocarbons and fossil fuels.

If you want ecological justice, crawl off and die of starvation.

Fuck you pitiful idiots. :fu:

There is a new book out along those very lines. I've read excerpts from it. Similar to what you are saying. That said I didn't hear any of the other GOP contenders pushing alternative fuels.

There is a new book out along those very lines. I've read excerpts from it. Similar to what you are saying. That said I didn't hear any of the other GOP contenders pushing alternative fuels.
Alternative fuels have already been overly-pushed by Democrat contenders. Why would the GOP perpetrate such bullshit? :dunno:

Maybe you could follow up by extolling the merits of the RFS?

Jeb is a low energy lightweight. He is the favorite Republican of the left. He actually believes illegal immigration is an act of love.

He's just another moderate squish that will lose to anyone with a backbone.

Alternative fuels have already been overly-pushed by Democrat contenders. Why would the GOP perpetrate such bullshit? :dunno:

Hold on Mr.H, I'm on your side dude. Are you a bit sleepy tonight?

Hold on Mr.H, I'm on your side dude. Are you a bit sleepy tonight?
I'll show you sleepy... :slap:

Forum List

Back