Fellow Conservatives I am entering the battle of my life time

You don't need the government instituting a single policy in order for bankruptcies to end because of medical bills. If you know of a situation where someone is in that predicament, pay their mortgage for a month by writing a check. You don't like that plan because it involves you having to actually do something with your own money instead of expecting others to be forced to do it.
STHU moron. Before O-Care we had 750k bankruptcies a year, and 500k THOUGHT they had good insurance, but had scam red state policies you IDIOTS love so much. I'm pretty sure now you're retarded. You paying for all the lazy people, and I'm supposed to help you stupid jackasses. Ay caramba.

I'll tell you like a told another one of your low life kind when it comes to your demands about what I do. There are two options: 1) Either you have the authority because I work for you or I am on your property and can make such demands of 2) You can personally enforce that demand. Since Option 1 isn't the case here, that's leave Option 2 being your. Take your best shot if you're willing.
This is called a politics forum. You talk about POLICY, short bus.

YOU'RE the one that made a demand and that demand wasn't policy related. You said shut up. I guess you don't have the guts to back up your demand.
I talk policy and politics. God knows what drivel you're going on about. O-Care isn't policy now? What demand? Jeeesh.
So you support Free Medicaid for low income and O-Care? You GOPers take things so personally, mistakenly. WHAT POLICY?

It's not free dumbass.
It's saves a helluva lot of money and suffering over your Pub nonplan, functional moron. ER care and bankruptcy is STUPID policy.

You don't need the government instituting a single policy in order for bankruptcies to end because of medical bills. If you know of a situation where someone is in that predicament, pay their mortgage for a month by writing a check. You don't like that plan because it involves you having to actually do something with your own money instead of expecting others to be forced to do it.

that lie has been disproven many times, NO ONE files bankruptcy solely due to medical bills, NO ONE
Idiot. Link? lol. Only most bankruptcies before O-Care duh.

Your demand was for me to shut the hell up. Can you enforce or not?

So you support Free Medicaid for low income and O-Care? You GOPers take things so personally, mistakenly. WHAT POLICY?

It's not free dumbass.
It's saves a helluva lot of money and suffering over your Pub nonplan, functional moron. ER care and bankruptcy is STUPID policy.

that lie has been disproven many times, NO ONE files bankruptcy solely due to medical bills, NO ONE

Until you can show proof of that, you're just another lying right winger.

The claim was that bankruptcies are solely due to medical bills and it's made by lefties like you. It's your place as the one making the claim of what's happening to prove it.

That is a lie. If a person does not have insurance and needs medical care, and can't foot the bill, the hospital/collections can garnish your wages and take 25% of your pay, forcing people to file for bankruptcy, because many people can't afford to give up that much of their income.

Then bankruptcy isn't due solely to medical bills. It's due to being unable to pay their bills.

True, and for a long time,the main cause of bankrupsy was because of unexpected medical bills

That's like saying one failed test in a semester class caused someone to fail. If that one test had so much affect on the end result, things were already bad enough.

Wrong. NerdWallet Health finds Medical Bankruptcy accounts for majority of personal bankruptcies - NerdWallet

It's not free dumbass.

one of your libtard buddies accidentally proved it by posting a study that he thought confirmed your claim, but like you, he failed to read it.

What it showed was that 60% of bankruptcy filings had some medical bills included in the filing, but there was not one case where the filing was solely the result of medical bills.

It's not free dumbass.

one of your libtard buddies accidentally proved it by posting a study that he thought confirmed your claim, but like you, he failed to read it.

What it showed was that 60% of bankruptcy filings had some medical bills included in the filing, but there was not one case where the filing was solely the result of medical bills.

A study that says not one bankruptcy is caused by unexpected medical bills is crap. I personally know of a few.

How many times have I heard that, and when the election does not go their way.....they forget. I don't think I will ever say something like that. This is a Democracy. You live with the person that the people pick.

The Dems put up with W for eight years and now the Reps have put up with O for eight years. It happens....life goes on.

very true, but that does not prevent american citizens from stating their belief that obama is the worst president in history and that HRC would be a continuation of that level of incompetence and arrogance.

But their opinion has no validity because they lack the education and critical thinking skills to fully understand the complexities of public policy and economics.

"worst president" based on what? Fox News? Those dopes should fuck off and die as they are just pulling our country down.

worst president based on what?

1. doubled the national debt
2. more people on welfare than ever before
3. more people on foodstamps than ever before
4. longest period of high unemployment and under employment in history
5. divided the nation on race, sex, age, religion, ethnicity, and location
6. lost the wars in afghanistan and Iraq
7. created ISIS
8. punked by Putin multiple times
9. signed ACA, the worst legislation in the history of the USA
10. did not enforce our borders or our immigration laws
11. lied consistently to the american people
12. treated terrorists better than american veterans

OK, there are 12 just for starters, I am quite sure that others can add to the list

A study that says not one bankruptcy is caused by unexpected medical bills is crap. I personally know of a few.

you are lying. but you are a liberal so thats expected. But if you have a case of a bankruptcy being caused SOLELY by medical bills, please post it. Remember there can be no credit card bills, car payments, mortgage payments, etc in the filing, it must be solely due to medical bills.

It's not free dumbass.

That is a lie. If a person does not have insurance and needs medical care, and can't foot the bill, the hospital/collections can garnish your wages and take 25% of your pay, forcing people to file for bankruptcy, because many people can't afford to give up that much of their income.

nope, you are making that up. they just write off the unpaid bills, they do not go to court and get judgements against sick people who cannot pay.

you are spouting a lib talking point that has no basis in fact.

How many times have I heard that, and when the election does not go their way.....they forget. I don't think I will ever say something like that. This is a Democracy. You live with the person that the people pick.

The Dems put up with W for eight years and now the Reps have put up with O for eight years. It happens....life goes on.

very true, but that does not prevent american citizens from stating their belief that obama is the worst president in history and that HRC would be a continuation of that level of incompetence and arrogance.

But their opinion has no validity because they lack the education and critical thinking skills to fully understand the complexities of public policy and economics.

"worst president" based on what? Fox News? Those dopes should fuck off and die as they are just pulling our country down.

7. created ISIS

OK, there are 12 just for starters, I am quite sure that others can add to the list

Describes George W Bush to a T!

you are lying. but you are a liberal so thats expected. But if you have a case of a bankruptcy being caused SOLELY by medical bills, please post it. Remember there can be no credit card bills, car payments, mortgage payments, etc in the filing, it must be solely due to medical bills.

Of course there were other bills. Bills are an unavoidable part of life. However, those bills were not a problem until an unexpected medical emergency. You're trying a little too hard to hide from the fact that medical bills have caused countless bankruptcies.

It's not free dumbass.

nope, you are making that up. they just write off the unpaid bills, they do not go to court and get judgements against sick people who cannot pay.

You are an idiot, aren't you?

LOL.
Flap your silly 'Conservative' yaps all you want, Americans know what a sudden unexpected major medical bill does to the average American in this nation. That is why we will put in a universal single payer system. And you can make all the inane arguements you want, the best you can do is slow the process. Didn't even do that very effectively, we have the ACA, and that will seque into the needed health care system, possibly during President Hillary's two terms.

7. created ISIS

Describes George W Bush to a T!

typical libershit. rather than address obama's lying and failures, revert to Boooooosh.

you really are an idiot.

LOL.
Flap your silly 'Conservative' yaps all you want, Americans know what a sudden unexpected major medical bill does to the average American in this nation. That is why we will put in a universal single payer system. And you can make all the inane arguements you want, the best you can do is slow the process. Didn't even do that very effectively, we have the ACA, and that will seque into the needed health care system, possibly during President Hillary's two terms.

ask a canadian or a brit how they like national socialized medicine. then ask them why they come to the USA if they have serious medical issues.

you are totally full of shit. No one in the USA was denied medical treatment before ACA. ACA was not a fix for any problem, it was a move for the government to take over 1/3 of our economy. Do you really want to live in a socialist dictatorship? WTF is wrong with you?

Of course there were other bills. Bills are an unavoidable part of life. However, those bills were not a problem until an unexpected medical emergency. You're trying a little too hard to hide from the fact that medical bills have caused countless bankruptcies.

your own cite proved my point. try reading it.

You are an idiot, aren't you?

nope, I am really quite brilliant. IQ in the 130-140 range, Harvard MBA, successful business career, very comfortable financially in retirement.

I am sorry if my posting of facts upsets you. But you are just going to have to deal with it, because I am not going to stop.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

LOL.

ask a canadian or a brit how they like national socialized medicine. then ask them why they come to the USA if they have serious medical issues.

you are totally full of shit. No one in the USA was denied medical treatment before ACA. ACA was not a fix for any problem, it was a move for the government to take over 1/3 of our economy. Do you really want to live in a socialist dictatorship? WTF is wrong with you?

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. An emergency room will sew you up if you are bleeding, or help you through a heart attack, but once the immediate problem is dealt with,you are screwed.

LOL.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. An emergency room will sew you up if you are bleeding, or help you through a heart attack, but once the immediate problem is dealt with,you are screwed.

that is a lie. I know for a fact that M D Anderson, Ochsner, Mayo, Cleveland Clinic, and every other major hospital system in the country will take and treat people with no ability to pay.

you are a victim of left wing lies. Even people in this country illegally receive treatment.

do you left wingers ever tell the truth about anything?

Forum List

Back