Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

Lets see........time to change my bait

Of course the greatest accomplishment for President Obama was the passing of the monumental Healthcare bill. Obama was credited with inititiating the most significant improvement in healthcare in US history

For this reason...the plan will forever be known as Obamacare

A fitting tribute to a great president as generations of Americans will rely on Obamacare to ensure their health and safety

Last edited:

Of course the greatest accomplishment for President Obama was the passing of the monumental Healthcare bill. Obama was credited with inititiating the most significant improvement in healthcare in US history

A fitting tribute to a great president

Hmmm...the man admits to have not written the bill turned into law...and he was unable to get it passed through congress via conventional means....2 out of four lower court rulings so far have deemed it as unconsitutional...

His DoJ has been accused of wasting taxpayer time and money stalling the appeal and waiting for the last possible minute to appeal....His DoJ reused to ask for a fast track to the SCOTUS even though such will "confirm" it is consititutional....

I dont think you OR he wants his name attached to it.

Hmmm...the man admits to have not written the bill turned into law...and he was unable to get it passed through congress via conventional means....2 out of four lower court rulings so far have deemed it as unconsitutional...

His DoJ has been accused of wasting taxpayer time and money stalling the appeal and waiting for the last possible minute to appeal....His DoJ reused to ask for a fast track to the SCOTUS even though such will "confirm" it is consititutional....

Generations of REAL Americans will thank President Obama for giving them Obamacare

:clap2:

A fitting tribute to a great president as generations of Americans will rely on Obamacare to ensure their health and safety

especially when my taxes go up 7-15% to pay for it
How we pay for health-care in this country needing an overhaul has never been in dispute, ho we pay for it has

anyone can lie and state that we will save 500 billion in medicare to pay for this, thats easy man
that we will collect 10 years in taxes to pay for 7 years of service

Generations of REAL Americans will thank President Obama for giving them Obamacare

If it passes constitutional muster, I have no doubt generations of real Americans will thank congress for the healthcare law passage.

Likewise, I believe generations of real Americans will be working towards repealling it.

Sadly...you are a leftwing fuckhead that has the audacity to imply that I am not a real American.....of course you will deny this....but any rational thinking American would recognize the emphasis on the word "REAL"

So you are nothing but a fucking loser in my eyes.

Much like Jefferson was known for the Louisiana Purchase
Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation
FDR for Social Security
Eisenhower for the National Highway system

President Obama will have a lasting tribute in Obamacare

Last edited:

How?...........it's never going to be implemented.

let's just call it what it is:

Obama soundly kicked Hillary and the entire democrat field's collective asses, in the 2008 primaries and won the nomination.

He then ran right over the straight talk express like a rocket sled on rails.

It's all poised to happen again, if both of the above don't step up their game.

FDR for Social Security

FDR also Interned Japanese Americans and took away the Right's of the "Free Press"...

He Ruled!

:)

peace...

And yet you still call yourself a Republican?...

Say you Voted for Reagan?...

Am I Correct about that?

Can I get a Mod to Change his name to Colbert?... :lol:

:)

peace...

BHO has done nothing to be reelected for but then when did that have any thing to do with anything, he is just like all the rest. Obama has done more damage in two years than any president in history and the republicans still can't put up a strong leader. What the hell is wrong with us?

Ridiculous and absurd.

If you don't like the guy..don't vote for him.

But he's done nothing but fix things. You may disagree on the methods..but this country was left in abject ruin; fiscally and in terms of our relationship with the rest of the world, by President George W. Bush.

FDR for Social Security

I'm sure your REAL americans will be the ones who didn't have healthcare.

It sure as hell won't be the REAL Americans who will be paying higher premiums to provide the HC for your REAL Americans.

How?...........it's never going to be implemented.

It's already been implemented.

Wait....It gets better

Then you can say that Obama has no experience other than being a "Community Organizer"

you're right. he was senator who usually voted "present" or didn't show up at all for key votes.

Lets never forget these quotes, and that they come from the inept fool now occupying the whitehouse.

"I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator"

"...teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them PUNISHED with a baby."

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them"

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person"

"We can't drive our SUV's and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times"

Take away his teleprompter, and he's a blabbering idiot.

I have a great idea!

I will post the litany of accomplishments by Obama in the first two years and you can reply FAIL on each and every one of them

We haven't done that before........:banghead:

Same could be done with Bush, and you'd say "FAIL" to each one of those. But then, you're a partisan hack. Nothing new here.

Obama inherited a federal deficit of $1.2 trillion on the day he was sworn in last year.

And he doubled down on it, now it is 3.5Trillion. He doubled down on Bush's so called "Mess" that you call it. Admit it, he is just another puppet, but this time he is your puppet so it is okay.

Generations that are your descendants, sure.

Forum List

Back