feisty old broads of usmb

When single and a woman in your 40s, one learns the beauty of the one night stand.

So who makes the better 1-nighter for a hot chick in her 40's... Young and pretty or been there, done that and really, REALLY wants to get laid again at least once before he dies?

I dunno dude... she has a furby. That has to count for something!

more polyester. they use those for sex toys?

She looks like a natural blonde... :eusa_shifty: I'm wondering if the Furby matches the drapes, aren't you?

no.

i don't even get the humor on that one. sorry.

as for the natural blonde thing, eh!

i'm a charlie brown kinda guy on that; i like the sweet little dark haired girl more than the valkyrie with tits that suffocate you if
you fall asleep on them the wrong way.

saving grace???? i dont think so....lol....

what was it someone told me....

you men are like stainles steel...the heat up fast and lose that heat fast....

old men are like cast iron...takes a while to heat up but they hold the heat longer....

Oh, I'm with you on the older men. I'm just pointing out how the younger men make up for their shortcomings.:D

If they have a shortcoming, the usual remedy is to overcompensate with an expensive car.

furs, jewelry and luxury cruises are pretty handy at making up for those too.

i'm thankful now that i never met a woman that hated me enough to accept a marriage proposal.

Last edited:
Here's another:

They don't have saggy old man butts.

my butt's not sagging, momma! i walk at least 10 miles a day and work out with a flute for several hours every day (that's how i make money when nothing else is working)

but i do bitch about my old injuries aching when i'm on my knees for anything heavier than licking my ladies in their you know where's.

I will punch anyone in the face who gives me a wet willy.

wet willy? is that a synonym for oozing cooze?

in the farce, candy, there was a line that went something like, "one kiss from that guy and my shorts were sopping!"

o good gosh...if everyone does it right to begin with...everyone can go to sleep....whyy do i want again and again? what is wrong with just doing it right the first times?

The young ones tend to be quick on the draw, so that's their saving grace.

As in "get this over with so I can get back to my re-run of 'Sex in the City'...."?

There's a girl or two with that attitude on the one-night-stand list of my youth... some even hot enough to have been fun anyway.

that's still a whole lot more romantic than a slap in the ass and a "wake up bitch, i wanna fuck!"

Dr Ruth is alive and well! :lol:

It's a pretty safe bet that SB is much hotter than Dr. Ruth.

Just sayin'.

'Bones is certainly more interesting. More entertaining, too.

why do you think i started this thread?

there are at least six women in this community who i know would have not the least little problem waking up mr. pecker and getting him to do his duty and i haven't seen even a picture of any of them.

there's something sensuous about all of their writing styles that gets me thinking dirty thoughts.

and yes ladies, if you would all like to get together and do me at once, it would be my most grateful pleasure to do my best to accommodate every last one of you to the best of my ability or until my brain blows a gasket and i die in ecstasy.

my butt's not sagging, momma! i walk at least 10 miles a day and work out with a flute for several hours every day (that's how i make money when nothing else is working)

but i do bitch about my old injuries aching when i'm on my knees for anything heavier than licking my ladies in their you know where's.

I will punch anyone in the face who gives me a wet willy.

wet willy? is that a synonym for oozing cooze?

in the farce, candy, there was a line that went something like, "one kiss from that guy and my shorts were sopping!"

Oops, I thought you were referring to the ear canal.

This is onna the oddest things I have ever read on the 'net, but it was so sweet. When I was young and hot, I sorta thought somewhere in middle age, women stopped having sex altogether. They turned into ladies, got called "Ma'am" and learned to knit.

I didn't expect what actually happened. Menopause was a sexual sledge hammer, retirement has left me free though impoverished and I am possibly the happiest I have been my whole life. The only thing I crave and don't have is a grandbaby.

Being older seems to suit me. I am a little afraid of being flat-out old, but less so now. After all, being older hasn't been anything like what I expected. Maybe life just gets better and better till you die.

I bet there are very few 95 year old racists, for starters.

Forum List

Back