feisty old broads of usmb

saving grace???? i dont think so....lol....

what was it someone told me....

you men are like stainles steel...the heat up fast and lose that heat fast....

old men are like cast iron...takes a while to heat up but they hold the heat longer....

Oh, I'm with you on the older men. I'm just pointing out how the younger men make up for their shortcomings.:D

If they have a shortcoming, the usual remedy is to overcompensate with an expensive car.

old men are like cast iron...takes a while to heat up but they hold the heat longer....

Oh, I'm with you on the older men. I'm just pointing out how the younger men make up for their shortcomings.:D

If they have a shortcoming, the usual remedy is to overcompensate with an expensive car.

Yes, or a cup of juice and a half hour and they're ready to go again.:lol:

Yes, or a cup of juice and a half hour and they're ready to go again.:lol:

You're hanging out with the wrong older men. Who needs juice to go again when there is no need to stop in the first place.

younger men....look good on your arm...will keep you current on all the electronic gadgets and computer things....

damn i have sit here for a few...and thats the only pros i came up with.....sad isnt it?

Here's another:

They don't have saggy old man butts.

my butt's not sagging, momma! i walk at least 10 miles a day and work out with a flute for several hours every day (that's how i make money when nothing else is working)

but i do bitch about my old injuries aching when i'm on my knees for anything heavier than licking my ladies in their you know where's.

younger men....look good on your arm...will keep you current on all the electronic gadgets and computer things....

damn i have sit here for a few...and thats the only pros i came up with.....sad isnt it?

Here's another:

They don't have saggy old man butts.

my butt's not sagging, momma! i walk at least 10 miles a day and work out with a flute for several hours every day (that's how i make money when nothing else is working)

but i do bitch about my old injuries aching when i'm on my knees for anything heavier than licking my ladies in their you know where's.

I will punch anyone in the face who gives me a wet willy.

They can also do yard work without moaning about their sore parts.

Young or old... how is he at working YOUR parts through the moaning and in to pleasantly sore?

It's the answer to THAT question that creates a sparkle in the eyes of the couple holding hands on their 50th and beyond.

They can also do yard work without moaning about their sore parts.

Young or old... how is he at working YOUR parts through the moaning and in to pleasantly sore?

It's the answer to THAT question that creates a sparkle in the eyes of the couple holding hands on their 50th and beyond.

Ok, just for the record, the young man who does my lawn gets nothing more than a smile and a check.:lol:

o good gosh...if everyone does it right to begin with...everyone can go to sleep....whyy do i want again and again? what is wrong with just doing it right the first times?

The young ones tend to be quick on the draw, so that's their saving grace.

As in "get this over with so I can get back to my re-run of 'Sex in the City'...."?

There's a girl or two with that attitude on the one-night-stand list of my youth... some even hot enough to have been fun anyway.

o good gosh...if everyone does it right to begin with...everyone can go to sleep....whyy do i want again and again? what is wrong with just doing it right the first times?

The young ones tend to be quick on the draw, so that's their saving grace.

As in "get this over with so I can get back to my re-run of 'Sex in the City'...."?

There's a girl or two with that attitude on the one-night-stand list of my youth... some even hot enough to have been fun anyway.

I've never watched that show. I am not actually speaking from experience. I read it on the internet.

Yes, but they need to be used and conditioned regularly so they don't get rusty.

THAT attitude usually resulted in a relationship of at least a weekend - hot or not.

Forum List

Back