Feinstein REFUSES to join Grassley on phone with leftist whack job to schedule a hearing

They're all loons and gimps. It's already just another dead fake news story. The next one will be just as stupid and out tomorrow, so don't worry.

There is NO valid reason for her to not let the HEAD OF THE SENATE JUDCIARY COMMITTEE ON THE CALL.

What a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKING joke.

It's like this kid saying he didn't eat any chocolate.

.....AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE IT.

Science-Suggest-about-Self-Control-as-Predictor-for-Future.jpg

Lawyer for Kavanaugh Accuser: She Is Willing to Testify Publicly | Breitbart

Oh I am just shocked that NO DEMOCRATS have asked her to testify! She is a sacrificial lamb...the democraps don't give a shit about her...she is being used to stop a replacement for Kennedy to take his seat.

lol the loon got off on the attention and jumped off the reservation on old Warbucks and her cabal. lol it's going to be a real comedy now. They can't shut her up now.

It's all very bizarre when these people are supposed to be adults and pulling this sort of silly inane crap games.

Judiciary Committee Chair Grassley Goes Off on Feinstein - Says She REFUSED to Join Him on Call with Far Left Accuser

Is Feinstein TRYING to make this any more obvious its a HUGE lie to try and stall the confirmation of Kavanaugh? Doesn't she want this poor wittle victim to be heard? Grassley does!
LoLing @ The Gateway Pundit.

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

Yeah,
Judiciary Committee Chair Grassley Goes Off on Feinstein - Says She REFUSED to Join Him on Call with Far Left Accuser

Is Feinstein TRYING to make this any more obvious its a HUGE lie to try and stall the confirmation of Kavanaugh? Doesn't she want this poor wittle victim to be heard? Grassley does!
LoLing @ The Gateway Pundit.

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

Cuz your ilk just reek with credibility n stuff ... lol it has far more cred than your favorite sources combined.

This kind of interview calls for a face to face. 90% of communication is nonverbal. For her and Kavanaugh both. I don't know why Feinstein refused the phone call, but if it was to hold out for a face to face, I agree with her 100%. You HAVE to be able to see the person in this case.

Feinstein needs to be at least censured and rightfully expelled from the Senate; she's unfit to serve

What a fucking circus. I’m glad though that Democrats are showing the country what despicable pieces of human waste they are.

What a fucking circus. I’m glad though that Democrats are showing the country what despicable pieces of human waste they are.
400 days the Republicans cock blocked Obama's nomination. You're describing them to a tee!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DiFi's strategery is crystal clear: drag things out as long as possible so that the meme can solidify into having a life of its own. Then, when Ford's story is ultimately revealed for sham it is, enough people will be infected with the meme that it won't matter.

DiFi's strategery is crystal clear: drag things out as long as possible so that the meme can solidify into having a life of its own. Then, when Ford's story is ultimately revealed for sham it is, enough people will be infected with the meme that it won't matter.
Like I always say, A lie can travel half way around the world before the truth gets its boots on.

This is straight out of the democrat play book.

Senator Collins is calling for an investigation too.
We ALL want an investigation,but Grassley who heads that committee is TRYING to get Feinstein to get on the phone with the accuser so they can set up a time and date for her to testify FEINSTEIN REFUSES!

Years ago I warned that you cannot compromise with Democrats. They are dishonest to the core and have no intention of honoring any agreement. Some Republicans and even some Conservatives claimed that was extreme. Now everyone can see who these Democrats truly are.

No problem. She can go sit on the hot seat and let the Senators grill her. As long as she can get it done by Wed.

Forum List

Back