Are the Ds Trying to lose this Gimme Too?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Last election all Hillary had to do to win the EC was to make two more campaign appearances or have non-stupid behavior by Comey and the rest of Deep State.

Now, the Ds are using a terrifically impeachable witness against a SCOTUS nominee.

They are bailing out Bob Menendez and otherwise shooting themselves in the foot while their witch hunt unravels.

Are they doing other half-witted stunts?

Do they have more clowns yet ready to come out of their car?

Last election all Hillary had to do to win the EC was to make two more campaign appearances or have non-stupid behavior by Comey and the rest of Deep State.

Now, the Ds are using a terrifically impeachable witness against a SCOTUS nominee.

They are bailing out Bob Menendez and otherwise shooting themselves in the foot while their witch hunt unravels.

I was just thinking about this. ALL they have accomplished is INSURING republican voters come out and vote in November...ESPECIALLY if they somehow tie the Kavanaugh confirmation up until after the mid terms they are gonna be in a for a world of hurt. Not a clue what idiot they have running things but doing things to insure your enemies supporters show up to vote en masse for them is NOT how you take back the house and keep senate losses to a minimum. Its great for America because no matter what Kavanaugh or an even more conservative SC nominee WILL replace Kennedy sooner than later AND moderate to conservative leaning independents AND the core base AND lazier voters who don't typically vote in mid terms to get out and vote! Thanks dems!

concern%2Btroll.jpg

I’ll tell you why
They have no honor
They are stupid
They are totally beholden to ideology
Their only raisin d etre is to concentrate power
They don’t believe in America
They believe everyone who is not a narcissistic.elitist is ignorant.

This stuff is obvious to someone as smart as you Will. Think I’m just a flake? Jus listen to Doug schoen, maybe the last democratic centrist. He basically says the same thing about his party.

While I tend to agree with all of the non-LL posts is there method in their madness and also vice versa?

Forum List

Back