Feel the hate

hahaha, so you are knowingly going to keep posting unintelligent and baseless crap? you really set the bar high for yourself :lol:

I am going to post whatever I deem to be appropriate. Either read it or don't. No skin off my teeth.

:eusa_clap: how a true conservative could vote for the repubs is not something i understand
Prolly because they keep hoping things will change. And I can't really hold it against them that they wouldn't vote for the Dems. They haven't exactly been sane lately.

Then again, some people see politics as not much more than a football game.

Prolly because they keep hoping things will change. And I can't really hold it against them that they wouldn't vote for the Dems. They haven't exactly been sane lately.

Then again, some people see politics as not much more than a football game.

they could vote for bob barr, or could/should have nominated someone other than mccain

so in other words you are lumping me in with the left even though you have no evidence for doing so. brilliant.
and i didnt tell you to stop attacking the left. i told you to post intelligent material and not stupid slogans, something you do not seem able to do

oh, btw, what I posted were leftist remarks. stupid slogans? You made the call. :D

uh huh. keep posting what you deem necessary, regardless if it furthers intelligent discussion or not

well, you admitted that what I posted was accurate. That lefties said it. Then you call it "stupid remarks". Hey! it dosen't get any better than that. I did deem it necessary. So sue me. :eek:

well, you admitted that what I posted was accurate. That lefties said it. Then you call it "stupid remarks". Hey! it dosen't get any better than that. I did deem it necessary. So sue me. :eek:

whats your point? im not allowed to cricitise both sides? its cute you think you got scored some major victory. my dislike of all politicians and the two major parties is no secret. ive stated it many times on these boards. just because youre convinced im a lefty doesnt make it so

whats your point? im not allowed to cricitise both sides? its cute you think you got scored some major victory. my dislike of all politicians and the two major parties is no secret. ive stated it many times on these boards. just because youre convinced im a lefty doesnt make it so
I can't even understand what he's trying to say. In fact, I can't remember one point Willow's ever made.

I don't really care what you are either. But, it's just my observation that you post much more anti-republican stuff than the other way. no biggie.

I can't even understand what he's trying to say. In fact, I can't remember one point Willow's ever made.

you need to change all your lightbulbs. funny, other folks understand me perfectly..:eusa_whistle:

I don't really care what you are either. But, it's just my observation that you post much more anti-republican stuff than the other way. no biggie.

youre right, i do. because i am fed up with the republican party after the complete and embarassing debacle that has been the bush administration. and i cant stand how the repubs dont even seem to care

youre right, i do. because i am fed up with the republican party after the complete and embarassing debacle that has been the bush administration. and i cant stand how the repubs dont even seem to care

that's fair, cause I feel the same way about those sleazy democrats up there who won't even own their part of the problem.

Obama Hatred At McCain-Palin Rallies: "Terrorist!" "Kill Him!" (VIDEO)

There is a video on this page where you can hear people in the crowd calling Obama a terrorist.

The crowds at these McCain/Palin rallies are really getting ugly. Now more than ever, the people of this nation must come together in a spirit of unity to overcome the obstacles that lay in the path of a peaceful, prosperous future for our children. What I am seeing occur is exactly the opposite. I view this ugliness to be a direct result of the kind of campaign Sen. McCain has chosen to run, and this kind of class war rhetoric is exactly what America does NOT NEED in this time of crisis.

Obama Hatred At McCain-Palin Rallies: "Terrorist!" "Kill Him!" (VIDEO)

There is a video on this page where you can hear people in the crowd calling Obama a terrorist.

The crowds at these McCain/Palin rallies are really getting ugly. Now more than ever, the people of this nation must come together in a spirit of unity to overcome the obstacles that lay in the path of a peaceful, prosperous future for our children. What I am seeing occur is exactly the opposite. I view this ugliness to be a direct result of the kind of campaign Sen. McCain has chosen to run, and this kind of class war rhetoric is exactly what America does NOT NEED in this time of crisis.

well, as we can tell from the postings on this board, there is plenty of ugly to go around and the left dosen't exactly excite the right to work together. I guess if you watched the bail out you could testify to that. Oh and blaming all the ugly on McCain dosen't work either.

Forum List

Back