Feel the hate

he was gonna "rip her to shreds" wasn't he? You were so proud of that! :tongue:

Your injury might be from calling eveyone who disagrees with you "haters." That is the one most common response that I have seen fromt he right whenever Bush or one of his policies is criticized.

You must hate a lot.:eusa_eh:

Sarah Palin is the little bully you met on the playground or not at work. They will call you a name and if you challenge them to their face they will say they are only joking or why are you so sensitive.

She attacked Obama as a pal of terrorists, and then ended up by saying that it was McCain's call to see if he should be called this.

Here is the lady who's husband belonged to a hate America party and who has a frigging Withch Doctor bless her.

Get a life.

....he said and then concluded his post with an insult. Irony at it's finest. :rofl:

I believe I've re-aggravated my prior injury. :D

Last edited:
deny what? that some dems made the statement? nope. many repubs said the same thing about palin. and she didnt fullfill their statement either. so what?

so quit whining that Palin is criticizing your guy. You were so proud of your attack dog and now you whine? sheesh.

so quit whining that Palin is criticizing your guy. You were so proud of your attack dog and now you whine? sheesh.

when have i whined? please, find me an example of me whining, or me calling biden an attack dog, or that he would rip her to shreds.

now show that you have some intelligence and stop with the stupid "look at this, hahahhahaha, youre wrong! stupid liberal" posts

when have i whined? please, find me an example of me whining, or me calling biden an attack dog, or that he would rip her to shreds.

now show that you have some intelligence and stop with the stupid "look at this, hahahhahaha, youre wrong! stupid liberal" posts

again, when I say you I mean the left, the left is yuo, and seondly stop telling me not to post anti left stuff, there is another side of the coin other than the left. I don't blame Palin a bit for biting back at the press. They deserve it after the treatment they handed out. And as for the man yelling "kill him" I don't condone that but I can and did show you that that street runs both ways. And you guys were totally enthralled with your "attack dog" so it is dishonest of you to whine now that Palin attacks. Poor wittle vitwims.

Ny hate-filled posts have been completely directed at YOU because you are an ignorant racist who is very open about it and I refuse to accept that since I've lived my 30 plus years of life trying to move beyond it, but then I run into people like you.

And stop trying to play the "he's being mean to me" card because you also know what email messages and reputation responses you've sent me. At least I'm open about my feelings toward you and your opinions, they disgust me

And there you have it. You have called me every name in the book for god-knows what reason. You somehow believe I'm a racist, when there is not a shred of evidence to indicate that I am. And, of course, everyone knows that if you want to shut down a conversation, you call someone a racist. It's just a crutch you've been using all your life. It's time for you to get over it.

Again, you are a very angry person who is in serious need of help. My prayers will continue.

again, when I say you I mean the left, the left is yuo, and seondly stop telling me not to post anti left stuff, there is another side of the coin other than the left. I don't blame Palin a bit for biting back at the press. They deserve it after the treatment they handed out. And as for the man yelling "kill him" I don't condone that but I can and did show you that that street runs both ways. And you guys were totally enthralled with your "attack dog" so it is dishonest of you to whine now that Palin attacks. Poor wittle vitwims.

so in other words you are lumping me in with the left even though you have no evidence for doing so. brilliant.
and i didnt tell you to stop attacking the left. i told you to post intelligent material and not stupid slogans, something you do not seem able to do

and you guys were so proud of Joe Biden being your "attack dog" now a little itty bittw gwirl is getting yer goats.. :razz:
I actually think it's great. She's exposing her true nature and thus the nature of her supporters. Somethings gotta give in this country or we'll continue our downward spiral. Destroying the GOP and rebuilding it as a party of actual conservatives would be a great thing.

so in other words you are lumping me in with the left even though you have no evidence for doing so. brilliant.
and i didnt tell you to stop attacking the left. i told you to post intelligent material and not stupid slogans, something you do not seem able to do

then don't read my posts. simple

I actually think it's great. She's exposing her true nature and thus the nature of her supporters. Somethings gotta give in this country or we'll continue our downward spiral. Destroying the GOP and rebuilding it as a party of actual conservatives would be a great thing.

:eusa_clap: how a true conservative could vote for the repubs is not something i understand

And there you have it. You have called me every name in the book for god-knows what reason. You somehow believe I'm a racist, when there is not a shred of evidence to indicate that I am. And, of course, everyone knows that if you want to shut down a conversation, you call someone a racist. It's just a crutch you've been using all your life. It's time for you to get over it.

Again, you are a very angry person who is in serious need of help. My prayers will continue.

that's what the left does when they cannot make a point. They label you a racist. I wouldn't let it bother me if I were you. Shit happens.

yes, and we know the nature of the Obama supporters. Seething with racist hatred.

Forum List

Back