Feel the hate

The leftists giving US a lecture on hate. Ha ha ha. I think I've injured myself. Thanks for the chuckle.

that's exactly the thought went through my mind when I started reading. There is nothing a Republican could do to rival the hate spewed by the leftist DUmmies.

You don't know numerous biracial people that are in their 30's or up because there aren't many so stop being so full of shit.

And, If I were you, I'd look in the mirror when thinking about how bad someone turned out.

You're worse off than I thought. I will pray for you.

You're worse off than I thought. I will pray for you.

hiding behind this "I will pray for you" line is really a disgusting way to use God in your personal attacks.

How about praying for the country as a whole? we're all in trouble ya know.

hiding behind this "I will pray for you" line is really a disgusting way to use God in your personal attacks.

How about praying for the country as a whole? we're all in trouble ya know.

What personal attacks? I apologize if you believe that any of my posts to you are personal attacks.

I do pray for the country, especially now that we have two absolutely horrible candidates for President.

What personal attacks? I apologize if you believe that any of my posts to you are personal attacks.

I do pray for the country, especially now that we have two absolutely horrible candidates for President.

not me...you are personally attacking bigdaddy by saying he's fucked up and that he needs you to pray for him.

if you can't argue without doing that then you have nothing to back up your opinion.

not me...you are personally attacking bigdaddy by saying he's fucked up and that he needs you to pray for him.

if you can't argue without doing that then you have nothing to back up your opinion.

My responses to bigdaddy are based on his numerous hate-filled posts, his hate-filled email messages to me and his negative reps. Do you know him personally? I'm trying to understand why you're defending him.

My responses to bigdaddy are based on his numerous hate-filled posts, his hate-filled email messages to me and his negative reps. Do you know him personally? I'm trying to understand why you're defending him.

god forbid you should react to a hate filled post hey?

Especially in St. Louis where some of the worst racial tension in this country exists. Yes, I'm a leftist, and yes, we desperately need to give the fascist Cons a lecture on racial acceptance

I agree with your premise and part of your solution, but there are those on the left that need your lecture too...and the black community needs to bear at least a part of the responsibility.

When Jesse Jackson says "There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved". -- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96

And Senator Obama's grandmother "a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe. "

The root problem goes deeper than one political party.

I agree with your premise and part of your solution, but there are those on the left that need your lecture too...and the black community needs to bear at least a part of the responsibility.

When Jesse Jackson says "There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved". -- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96

And Senator Obama's grandmother "a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe. "

The root problem goes deeper than one political party.

Now that I totally agree with

Ny hate-filled posts have been completely directed at YOU because you are an ignorant racist who is very open about it and I refuse to accept that since I've lived my 30 plus years of life trying to move beyond it, but then I run into people like you.

And stop trying to play the "he's being mean to me" card because you also know what email messages and reputation responses you've sent me. At least I'm open about my feelings toward you and your opinions, they disgust me

Rezko
Ayers
Wright

bomb.jpg

So you feel the behavior of these people in Clearwater is acceptable?

Chiding the MSM, heck I'm all for it. Personally I despise all obscenities, but Silence has use at least 10 in this thread and you don't hear me complaining (sorry I'm singling you out, your not the only one, there are plenty on both sides)...It's freedom of speech. More importanty, I've never heard YOU complain so I'm somewhat skeptical of any claims about your virgin ears.

The one guy who alledgedly used a racial slur is an ignorant bigot. It's absolutely deplorable.

Last edited:
Worse, Palin's routine attacks on the media have begun to spill into ugliness. In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric's questions for her "less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media." At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, "Sit down, boy."
washingtonpost.com

Oh noooooooooooooooo!

Kooklafran just hit Ollie.

Today's episode is a morality tale about what racists Republicans are.

Tomorrow, when Ollie hits Koolafran, the lesson will be how politically correct and silly about racism all liberals are.

Enjoy the sockpuppet theater, kids. Remember, hate you neighbors!

There'll be kool-aid and soylent graham crackers for all of us after the proformance.

The biggest racist I've ever seen bar none is the Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness." Now that takes the cake.

Chiding the MSM, heck I'm all for. Personally I despise all obscenities, but Silence has use at least 10 in this thread and you don't hear me complaining (sorry I'm singling you out, your not the only one, there are plenty on both sides)...freedom of speech. More importanty, I've never heard YOU complain so I'm somewhat skeptical of any claims about your virgin ears.

The one guy who alledgedly used a racial slur is an ignorant bigot. It's absolutely deplorable.
So that's all you consider it, chiding the media?

Interesting.

The leftists giving US a lecture on hate. Ha ha ha. I think I've injured myself. Thanks for the chuckle.

Your injury might be from calling eveyone who disagrees with you "haters." That is the one most common response that I have seen fromt he right whenever Bush or one of his policies is criticized.

You must hate a lot.:eusa_eh:

Sarah Palin is the little bully you met on the playground or not at work. They will call you a name and if you challenge them to their face they will say they are only joking or why are you so sensitive.

She attacked Obama as a pal of terrorists, and then ended up by saying that it was McCain's call to see if he should be called this.

Here is the lady who's husband belonged to a hate America party and who has a frigging Withch Doctor bless her.

Get a life.

Your injury might be from calling eveyone who disagrees with you "haters." That is the one most common response that I have seen fromt he right whenever Bush or one of his policies is criticized.

You must hate a lot.:eusa_eh:

Sarah Palin is the little bully you met on the playground or not at work. They will call you a name and if you challenge them to their face they will say they are only joking or why are you so sensitive.

She attacked Obama as a pal of terrorists, and then ended up by saying that it was McCain's call to see if he should be called this.

Here is the lady who's husband belonged to a hate America party and who has a frigging Withch Doctor bless her.

Get a life.

and you guys were so proud of Joe Biden being your "attack dog" now a little itty bittw gwirl is getting yer goats.. :razz:

Forum List

Back